m1,4add pulsing?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So dianabol was used often as a pulsed steroid, even before pulsing was called pulsing :) what I mean is that some of the classic bodybuilders who admit to using it also took all of it as one dose early in the morning. So as far as my definition goes (particularly since dbol has a short halflife) thats close enough to a pulse anyhow. Obviously it was effective taken that way.

So the question is given what m1,4add's conversion rate is, what would seem like a sensible dose for pulsing? I know conventional dosing would be 90-120, would it need to be much higher? or would taking the 120 as a single dose preworkout 3x a week probably be enough for moderate gains with minimal sides?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about this as well.

Also: How long does it take for actual Dianabol to shut you down? If one were to do a pulse as an experiment - 2 days on, 2 days off - taken once early in the day - would that work out okay? Or would 1 day on, 1 day off be wiser?

Thanks in advance...

dakoteyah27

Awards
I Would think pulsing would be bad for your blood levels. Personally I'd be spreading it out over time hence why you have other AAS's with short half lives like Tren where you take it every to every other day. Just my $0.02.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a plausable idea esp if wo in the am. The morning us when u get a large boost in natty test so adding something like epi or m1,4ad or 4ad utt could boost ur test without massive shutdown. I would think a 2 on 1 off schedule would work well. I think the earlier u dose and workout the better to prevent shutdown. Might slip the dosage pre and post wo like dr. D designed it for epi. Not sure what the right dosage would be. Would think 90-120.. Maybe 60 pre and 30-60 post. Definately a novel idea.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot all about this, I still have all the old m1,4add here, designer supplements plus some other brand. I may give it a whirl

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the conversion rate is low and Dbol can be run pretty high, especially when pulsed. maybe 120 or 150mg, on workout days only