New ban. Brace yourselves, here comes the DEA

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Say buh-bye to Tren products, Bold, and Phera-Plex clones boys. Schedule 3 controlled substances here we come!

Attachments

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
SUMMARY: This Notice of Proposed
Rulemaking (NPRM) proposes to
classify the following three steroids as
‘‘anabolic steroids’’ under the
Controlled Substances Act (CSA):
boldione, desoxymethyltestosterone,
and 19-nor-4,9(10)-androstadienedione.
The Drug Enforcement Administration
(DEA) believes that this action is
necessary in order to prevent the abuse
and trafficking of these steroids. If the
regulations are amended, these steroids
will be listed as schedule III controlled
substances subject to the regulatory
control provisions of the CSA.
DATES: Written comments must be
postmarked, and electronic comments
must be sent on or before June 24, 2008.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
would this include 3-ad?

Last edited:
MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
There's three substances listed. DMT is only one of them

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Is that just a proposal or is it a definite ban?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
It's a proposal, but anyone who knows anything about the DEA knows that these substances are going bye bye no ands ifs or buts. If they're trying to ban it, theres no reason for them not to.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I'm surprised those three lasted as far as they did.

I hate to see these go, but it'll just force more innovation upon the industry.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol and M-Drol will be next.

I'm surprised those 2 didn't get included as well.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i'm surprised as well at their choices. I mean DMT is a given, but why bold (underdosed and not cost effecient to use) and tren products (not very strong when compared to other ph's available). I mean they leave SD, lmg clones, and other stronger ones alone?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just cleared out my stash this past month too...I was selling **** dirt cheap :nutkick:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is the whole reason why it is not a good idea to stock up.

If they are legal, then they will be manuf. and you can buy them. No biggie.

If they are illegal, despite the demand, you can go to jail for it.

It is a lose-lose situation no matter how you look at it.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Why is it a bad idea to stock up before a ban? I mean if you buy it when they're legal, then put it in a box and stuff them in a closet, then you didnt do anything illegal, as long as the ban happened after you bought them. I mean I already stocked up a couple months ago. I don't think the DEA will be knocking on my door for buying a supplement from a supplement store. But if I bought it after a ban, that's a different story.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
well, a small stock pile is ok.

it is the people who have 30+ bottles of methyls that have an issue. Of course though, if you plan on running each and every one of those through your body then it is no problem. :twisted:

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Haha, damn right!:twisted: Then again, it would take a helluva long time to use 30 bottles of a methyl unless you're insane and plan on having total body shutdown haha. Then again, it's a tradeoff, you would look good with an open casket:dance:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it a bad idea to stock up before a ban? I mean if you buy it when they're legal, then put it in a box and stuff them in a closet, then you didnt do anything illegal, as long as the ban happened after you bought them. I mean I already stocked up a couple months ago. I don't think the DEA will be knocking on my door for buying a supplement from a supplement store. But if I bought it after a ban, that's a different story.
This is not quite true. Once they are scheduled you are expected to dispose of it immediately or you can be charged for possession. How you would get caught, I don't know...

...just be smart about it once the ban passes.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
so I am assuming that the date June 28, 2008 is the 'official date' then ?

I told my friend about this earlier this past Jan that there might be a ban sometime in the near future so he stocked up (6 bottles). Talk about the stroke of luck.

It was the P-Plex.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
This only includes desoxyMETHYLtestosterone. There is no methyl in 3-ad.
yes, you are correct - they are referrring to the methylated pp. so 3-ad may survive.
but i would bet the ban would encompass all phera related compounds - whether methylated or not.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is SO four years ago. Been through this at least once.

You stock up, it will expire, you won't use it all and before you do there will be hundreds of new loop hole compliant products available for free to test and log here on the board :hammer:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know how long it takes to get something like this to be official. I know it's some sort of proposal now, but who knows how long it takes to be put into law. These are steroids/pro-steroids...there's really no IF it happens....just when... I don't really care. I researched this kind of stuff for years and ended up only running one legit cycle of designers, one bunk cycle of an H50 clone, and one other that has yet to be mentioned on any ban lists...I'd rather just eat big and lift bigger...I'm not saying that I don't have a stash for a rainy day though :D

I always end up selling my stash before I use it though.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established

You stock up, it will expire, you won't use it all and before you do there will be hundreds of new loop hole compliant products available for free to test and log here on the board :hammer:
That's about the same line of reasoning I was using..

How long does a bottle of p-plex stay good anyways?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

lol. so the cycle continues.
there are thousands of known steroids and derivatives.
this cycle could go on indefinitely.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
usually most bottles have a shelf-life of 2 years.

Not to b.s. anyone but to stock up on more than 2-3 bottles MAX is stupid.

Esp if they are methyls. You will not use them, they will expire, or something better will come out if not all of the above.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank the lord: Uncle Sam's hero ass runs in to save the whole planet from people killing themselves with EVIL and Deadly designer supps and prohormones!!!!
Meanwhile Tobacco and Liquor related deaths in the US alone total more than 200,000 lives a year. Good job hope you pencil pushing hooker banging pieces of sht can all sleep a little better tonight knowing your biased bureaucracy has saved us all from ourselves.....What a JOKE!!!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
3-AD should be exempt. If I understand correctly, each chemical compound needs to be named specifically, there just can't be a general association. It is too broad to do that and will never hold up in court.

2-ene unmethylated isn't DMT. Similar, but not the same.

Kinda like Natural Light beer vs. 2 Heinekin's broski.

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
So you are saying that one needs an AK, and possibly a Tech-9 around the house to protect the stash? I am getting tired of replacing sheet rock from all of the DEA Andro raids at my crib.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
3-AD should be exempt. If I understand correctly, each chemical compound needs to be named specifically, there just can't be a general association. It is too broad to do that and will never hold up in court.

interesting. in that case, you're right it should be fine.
i hope it doesn't scare 3ad off the market.
'cause i like it!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The last ban tried to word it so that even things that weren't listed would be covered. It was vague, but from what I recall, it referred to anabolics in general. I want to say that it was AX and superdrol that got a warning letter from the FDA stating that their LABEL was against the rules b/c it stated it contained an anabolic compound. Shortly after that the catch phrase became hypertrophic...and then everything seemed to blow over as time went on. My memory could be faulty, but I remember reading something weird along those lines.

EDIT: I thought 3-AD is DHSEA compliant?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. Really there is nothing to be concerned about. Informed? Sure.

Lets see...GL's Mega's, ALRI's contributions, Havoc, Epistaine, 3-AD, etc., etc.,...yes, indefinitely.

Most here don't know what 1-Test, 4AD, NorDiol, boldione, 3-alpha, M4OHN, M-Dien, MDHT, M3AA etc are because most are 'newbies' when it comes to what's on the market now and what was.

When they ban protein, carbs and EFA I'll write my congressman :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I believe a catch-all clause was attempted in the past and not effective. So this is why I believe 3-AD to be fine, however AX should probably contact their legal representatives about the issue.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, but think about it. I would not be surprised at all if there is more power given to the FDA/DEA so that for something to become a supplement sold it would have to go through testing. Or some other type of regulation so anabolics cannot be sold.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

agreed, you cannot get crazy over this now. Once it cols down more "stuff" will hit the market

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Could not be possible they would incorpore in a new ban an statement like "anything with androgenic/hormonal activity will be considered illegal if sold otc"??

Thats exactly how otc things work here in spain and I guess in almost all EU countries... I know in the states things are quite different but seeing how politicians act in the XXI century...anything could be possible.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but think about it. I would not be surprised at all if there is more power given to the FDA/DEA so that for something to become a supplement sold it would have to go through testing. Or some other type of regulation so anabolics cannot be sold.
My thinking is (this is purely an opinion) that these sort of things are going to be fewer and farther between considering that most this stuff get synthesized in China. With recent steroid seizures, their own internal industry quality issues and all this other nonsense with their exports killing babies with lead paint and the likes their may be less. I don't believe any of these innovations are getting synthesized and manufactured here in the states.

Maybe some regulation would not be bad to the industry as a whole.

Speculation.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. Really there is nothing to be concerned about. Informed? Sure.

Lets see...GL's Mega's, ALRI's contributions, Havoc, Epistaine, 3-AD, etc., etc.,...yes, indefinitely.

Most here don't know what 1-Test, 4AD, NorDiol, boldione, 3-alpha, M4OHN, M-Dien, MDHT, M3AA etc are because most are 'newbies' when it comes to what's on the market now and what was.

When they ban protein, carbs and EFA I'll write my congressman :D

Damn Skippy!.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
so I am assuming that the date June 28, 2008 is the 'official date' then ?

I told my friend about this earlier this past Jan that there might be a ban sometime in the near future so he stocked up (6 bottles). Talk about the stroke of luck.

It was the P-Plex.
well u can always sell em on ebay and make good profits .. idiots on there are paying $150 for mass tabs

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know how long it takes to get something like this to be official. I know it's some sort of proposal now, but who knows how long it takes to be put into law. These are steroids/pro-steroids...there's really no IF it happens....just when... I don't really care. I researched this kind of stuff for years and ended up only running one legit cycle of designers, one bunk cycle of an H50 clone, and one other that has yet to be mentioned on any ban lists...I'd rather just eat big and lift bigger...I'm not saying that I don't have a stash for a rainy day though :D

I always end up selling my stash before I use it though.

You better give me a PM 3 days before you put them on the market. :D

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ebay is usually up to speed with what's going on, so that probably won't fly.
They sure are. I just tried selling some of my AX PP and SD stash and was booted off within two hours........even though the other day a guy was selling 20 vials of test cyp and lasted the hole length of the auction and another guy last week selling a packet of Arimidex.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
They sure are. I just tried selling some of my AX PP and SD stash and was booted off within two hours........even though the other day a guy was selling 20 vials of test cyp and lasted the hole length of the auction and another guy last week selling a packet of Arimidex.
Well, then again maybe the ebay folks just have an eye for what's no longer legally OTC. Wow, how much did the Test go for?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
it didnt sell but starting price was £100 i think. I wanted the adex but forgot about it and missed out. sold for £22!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
ebay isn't going to work.

ebay has pulled down countless illegal/gray area designers multiple times.

Plus, is it really worth it to score a few bucks ?

You don't know who is on the other side of that computer who is buying from you. It is not too hard to put together a case for some kid selling drugs on ebay and pass it off to the local authorities for arrest.

at the risk of sounding shltty, i don't have any compassion for people who get caught/busted for trafficing illegal substances. The law spells it out and if you take that risk, then you gotta pay the consequences. Simple as that.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'd say auction it to someone on here. Someone who is known to be legit. Little risk that way.

Edit: forgot about that.