PA has a point

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought this was an interesting read.

"Be aware though everyone that the NNFA has abandoned us on the fight for prohormones. They are now supporting the Biden bill. I guess they see us as a sacrificial lamb.

The USFA is on its own. Its all we have to stem the tide.

We have to do something about this disinterest amongst everyone. This fatalistic sense that its gonna happen and "oh well, no big deal, not much we can do anyway". This is not true. And everyone has to realize that the impact of the Biden bill goes beyond prohormones.

The Biden bill will destroy the chinese steroid raw material industry that feeds prohormone manufacture. Demand will dissapear and the price of the raw steroid precursors (diosgenin, 16-DPA, DHEA etc) will skyrocket. As a result, the chinese anabolic steroid connection will dwindle as well.

Did you know that the chinese anabolic steroid (real stuff) boom is a direct result of the prohormone industry in the states? The prohormone industry requires massive amount of readily available and cheap steroid raw materials. IN addition to supplying the prohormone industry, this abundance allows them to cheaply and readily make lots of real anabolics for sale to the US also

When the prohormone industry dissappears, so will the anabolic steroid connection from china. There will be a massive reduction in supply and that which will still be available will become very expensive

NOw on the US side what is gonna happen is a big crackdown by the DEA on steroid dealers and supply. We heard from reliable source that this is definitely planned. NOw that the insurmountable flood of steroids from china will diminish to a trickle, the DEA will be able to get what remains easily under control.

This one two punch will destroy the anabolic steroid market in the united states. And it all starts with the passing of the Biden bill folks.

So the longer we can delay the Biden Bill the longer everyone will be able to enjoy cheap dianabol, winstrol, anadrol etc.

I hope this message gets delivered to all the anabolic message boards "

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Well does sound ambitious doesn't it.. is this the same group of DEA people that has been trying to get the rec drug flow stopped for 20 or so years?  Personally I have written both of my Senators about not supporting the Biden bill but who the hell knows with the Congress..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Problem is but it won't be just the DEA and with Bidens bill the funding will be drastically increased to all agencies, not to mention the direct effect it will have on raw material coming into the US. From an economics standpoint, it makes sense.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This sucks, considering I work for a supplement company.. :mad:

I've written almost everyone in my state counsel, at least 4 times each.. I'm sure they want to put a hit out on me..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
the whole things is all it is trying to do is regulate thinking ability.. as far as the government is concerned we as tax paying citizen of this country are no capable of making any major decision with the Congress getting involved.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Man "big brother" is getting paranoid over PH's. Whatever happened to real issues such as getting terrorists. PH use never hurt anyone. There weren't cases of people flooding the emergency rooms 'cause of PH or steroid use. Yet it's okay to smoke and drink until either one of those drugs kill you. I ain't no anarchist, but shame on the Gov't for this crap.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's simple: if drinking and smoking were not funding their pockets, they'd end them faster than Xenadrine....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
People that are comparing apples to oranges here in relation to the gov't.---

Just because other agendas are being brought about at the same time as others such as terrorists, middle east crisee, national debt, etc. doesn't mean that the gov't isn't having the right priorities. This is what this country's all about-- staying in power no matter what happened/happens.

People are always saying that "gee what about tobacco and alcohol, why not do something about that, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, lets do that so we have riots in the streets, etc. etc. I'm sure the gov't has thought about it more than once.

Our gov't does what is right for the people, to get things done, to administer control, keep peace, etc. Certain things need to be done in order to get somethign else done, and that may be more popular with the consensus. There are so many facets that make up everything in our democracy, you can never make everyone happy, nonetheless when powers are divided, and even moreso when realizing that we're only human.

So let me say this, I think that some $hit that they do is fvcked up, no doubt. But, I'm willing to sacrifice certain things in order to live in the society we live in today. How would you like to live in a famining country, or how about fighting to death for your one meal a day. What makes you or me so special to be born into the USA, why not one of those countries. Being an American and understanding these things will put more into perspective. Yes, banning PH/PS's is wrong in our opinions, and we should fight it till the death to sway opinion. But, if it goes to the $hitter then quit whining. You don't like it, move the fvck out.

Everything like this these days is making our country worse and worse. whether it be mickey D's lawsuits, suing Xenadrine corps., etc. Why not concentrate on hte more important things in order to get more respect, money, time and effort for others.

Only reason I posted this, is because a lot of mofo's are taking these things too fvcking seriously anymore. I can see if it involves your job, your livelihood. But everyone else out there, WAKE THE FVCK UP!! Lets not fool ourselves, things are/have been going really $hitty lately, its time for more people to think more about them........

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay I will give you that point J, but if we end up living in a police state because we live in fear of what will happen, then didn't the terrorists and other flakes of the world win? I have served done my part in serving my country and still do.. but at the same time I would like to see that we start taking some personal responsibility for our own actions and stop letting the government do everything for us. Personally, I respect the people that "whine" as you call it for a good reason.. the ones that want to promote personal responsibility and doing what is right.. not what will make you feel good about yourself.. Sometimes, doing the right things kinda does feel the best in the world..
You mentioned that things have been going shitty lately.. yes I will give you that.. but it is not as bad as it has been in the past and for some reason this wonderful country rose to the occasion without causing too many people to suffer.. What I don't want to see is our nation, us, slide down a slope that we might not make it back on.. because right now I don't know how many of us will fight for what we know is right and not what the government says is right.. This country was founded on the the backs of malcontents that did not like the way the British ruled over them with unfair taxes and tariffs.. so we have a history of being "whiners"

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This country was founded on the the backs of malcontents that did not like the way the British ruled over them with unfair taxes and tariffs.. so we have a history of being "whiners"
Amen to that. I'll keep "whining" to politicians, calling, them, e-mailing them, and sending letters because if we show that we're pushovers we'll lose creatine before you know it, all in the name of "saving the people".

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I think It's time for people to stop playing "THE BLAME GAME" and realize, PA is not the bad guy. In the big scheme of things, he is not even playing a minor roll in this Biden Bill.

We all have the power to flood the phones, day and night. Flood the email, flood the mailboxes, do whatever we have to do.

Our favorite supplement store owners, might have to go out of business. Our favorite PH's, hell... within 10 years most of our favorite supplements won't even be around. They want to turn our country into a "prescription only" empire. They want to make it so the only supplement we get are multi-vitamins.

It seems like everyone just ignores this, but how long can you ignore future possibilities before they come true?

This has already happened in other countries. Ph's have already been banned outside of the US, and now it's happening to us.

God damn it feels gay to sound like a hippy, but **** man. This is our freedom to use whatever supplements we want, in a liberal fasion.

I dream of the day where I get to soak in a bathtub filled with stinky ass DMSO, 4-ad, 1,4add and 19-nor powder. Walk the streets naked, WHILE popping 1-test tablets like peices of candy, screaming "I smell like citrus FUCKING DMSO, I'm covered in hormones from head to toe, and I'm PROUD OF IT YO!"

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Lets see, this bill was first brought up back in what? October or so of last year? Prohormones were supposed to be GONE by January 1 of this year if I recall correctly. Yet, they are still here it seems. I am sure it will come to a head the next time some athlete breaks a record, and is caught with PHs or steroids, but right now, I do not see it as such a public issue that the politicians are going to do anything. Remember, they areally don't care about PHs, all they care about is the votes it will get them. If it is not a public concern at this point, they will not do much with it.

As far as PA, it is interesting that members are deserting his little group one by one, and as they do, he gets louder and louder as to what the consequences will be. I respect the man wholeheartedly as far as his steroid knowledge, but I feel the doom and gloom he threatens, is a bit self serving as well.

Just my humble opinion

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you what, if and when PH'PS's are banned, I know at the least I'll be VERY HAPPY that he won't be able to make any more money from that industry. At least one good thing came from it. Yeah, I know, I'm an a$$hole to all of PA's girlfriends, GET OVER IT.

I hope that if I am able to go to the "O" , I'll be able to have a little "chit-chat" with him as well as others that I'm not too very fond of.

This thread is about PA was it not? So, I don't think I'm too out of line in letting people know how I feel about him. Yeah, maybe I'm too harsh, others that are making a buck off of him will retaliate, others that think they are a friend of his, or merely a helpful person to them will be offended, however he's offended his share of folks as well as myself. I think this post is well justified.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't get too "in his face." He's just a human being like you or me, and he's liable to kick your ass.

I don't know if you ever met PA before, he is "VERY" roided up. Definitely not somebody I'd want to **** with.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its simple.

You ban PH's, you increase the demand for AAS coming from China.

Prices go up and its harder to get through since now both AAS AND PH's are illegal.

This will be felt by anyone who gets raw material from China which is about 90% of the dealers out there and underground manufacturers.

Simple economics. Your cheap winny, D-bol and raw powders will no longer be cheap.

99% of the population doesn't realize that raw AAS are much cheaper than PH's.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see, this bill was first brought up back in what? October or so of last year? Prohormones were supposed to be GONE by January 1 of this year if I recall correctly. Yet, they are still here it seems. I am sure it will come to a head the next time some athlete breaks a record, and is caught with PHs or steroids, but right now, I do not see it as such a public issue that the politicians are going to do anything.
The bill, or I should say each seperate bill by numerous senators, all have been revised a million times to not let any loopholes through. The current Biden bill is pretty thorough and would completly shut down the PH industry. THe reason its takeing so long is because when they do pass it, it can't be picked apart like the previous ones. If you know Biden, he's a zealout. He won't just let it go....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

The bill, or I should say each seperate bill by numerous senators, all have been revised a million times to not let any loopholes through. The current Biden bill is pretty thorough and would completly shut down the PH industry. THe reason its takeing so long is because when they do pass it, it can't be picked apart like the previous ones. If you know Biden, he's a zealout. He won't just let it go....
Exactly...........why would they wanna have the same thing happen again.

As for Biden, yes he will make an example out of you as fast as you can say veto. He's a harda$$ politician that will stick to his guns. Most people think that is a good trait to have except when its going against what you want. Age certainly has a lot to do with the acts of politicains too; if he wants to get what he wants, or just wants what he believes in, he'll do it as he doesn't have many years left, especially in office. Things like these have to be hit in every single angle to achieve "full coverage" so to speak, in order for you to have a chance. As with the USFA, time hasn't been spent too well IMO, and there could have been additional "grassroots" activities going on at the least. Noone I spoke too wanted to organize anything though, can't say I didn't try..........

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
anyone have a copy of this bill or know where i can view it?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i agree with pete. money controls it all. PH's dont fund their pockets.. cigarettes and alcahol on the other hand are multi billion dollar industries.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Well, at least they can't take away Fina & Syno yet. But I wouldn't put it past them