winstrol stacked with deca or sus250?

npgSymboL

npgSymboL

Awards
hey
would winstrol be better stacked with deca or sus250?
what would be the difference between the two stacks in regards to body development and would i want to have as many ml's of deca or sus250 as the winstrol?

just liquids..no tablets

thanks

npgSymboL

npgSymboL

Awards
or would the winstrol be better on its own?
please give an opinion
as this sus and deca won't be available to me for much longer.

am also tracking down nolvadex and won't start anything until i get that in my hands

z06

z06

Awards
get the sust for sure! you should alway use a form of testosterone in a cycle, if not the base of your cycle. Is this your first time running gear?

npgSymboL

npgSymboL

Awards
thanks for an answer
yeah, will be my first time.

been finding it really hard to track down some gear
and something finally came up yesterday.. just don't wanna miss out cause who knows how long it'll be b4 another chance comes up.

not gonna start using the gear without more research, just wanna get the stuff

how many mg's of sus would i wanna stack with the winstrol a week and for how many weeks?

cheers

z06

z06

Awards
thanks for an answer
yeah, will be my first time.

been finding it really hard to track down some gear
and something finally came up yesterday.. just don't wanna miss out cause who knows how long it'll be b4 another chance comes up.

not gonna start using the gear without more research, just wanna get the stuff

how many mg's of sus would i wanna stack with the winstrol a week and for how many weeks?

cheers
personally for a first cycle I'd go with a test only cycle. If you can get sust it's good just realize that you should shoot it EOD for most stable blood levels and to get the full use of test prop and test phenyllprop both found in sust. I'd run it like this:

wk1-12 (or 10 if you can't get enough) Sust @ 500mg/wk(injecting EOD)
wk15-18 Nolva @ 40/40/20/20