HELP! I can't feel my clen????!!!???!!

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I started clen yesterday that I got from a very innovative site...and I cant feel anything. I started with 20mcg yesterday and moved it up to 40 today and...NOTHING. Whats up has anyone used this clen?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I started clen yesterday that I got from a very innovative reasearch web site...and I cant feel anything. I started with 20mcg yesterday and moved it up to 40 today and...NOTHING. Whats up has anyone used this clen?

you probably have higher tolerance? I "THINK" (dont quote me on anything cause I read this off someone and im not sure exactly how accurate the source is) that normal dose ranges from 40-100 depending on the person. You might not feel it cause you have a higher tolerance. Perhaps you may need to go up to 60 to feel it. If anyone who is experienced in this and wants to chime in, feel free :]

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
even more cellar, average dose is 100-140mcg/day from what ive heard/read

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont know from personal use, but a source has that listed as an "average dose"

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i dont know from personal use, but a source has that listed as an "average dose"

same here i do have clen at home however. but someone at the gym gave it to me. 20 tabs of clen 8)

not terrible, but i doubt thats more than a week's run.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I didnt buy it as a stim but I did expect to feel shakes/higher body temp am I wrong in assuming I should "feel" it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
same here i do have clen at home however. but someone at the gym gave it to me. 20 tabs of clen 8)

not terrible, but i doubt thats more than a week's run.
depends on how many mg's the are, the average is .04mg (40mcg)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
liquid he has is .01mg (100mcg) per 1mL dose and 60mL bottles. others sell .02mg (200mcg) per mL but only 30mL bottles. both are good except if i were mixing clen with a transdermal i would get the 200mcg/mL dosage to help with viscosity. bassgod's is a good protocol to go with btw. good luck.