post cycle depression question??

1. Registered User
    Answers

post cycle depression question??

what is the best way to avoid post cycle depression?? ...i am currently taking 375mg/TEST E a week ...going to end after 8 weeks ...this cycle was just to test the waters for my first time with test E and im loving it so far ...entering week 5 ...however my main concern now is depression when i come off cycle ...for my PCT i have 40 mg nolva/ED week 1 then 20 for the remaning 3 weeks ...and also have cyclofenil (week 1 600 mg and the rest 400 mg) ....any other thoughts on how to avoid PC depression ...because im going on vacation to punta cana beginning of june and i want to be able to have a great time with the girlfriend. ...any help wil be greatly appreciated

2. Registered User
    Answers

would taking tribulus on cycle help reduce the shutdown and make my recovery easier ...or is it possible to start my PCT a few days after my last shot?? any ideas please? ...or take 50 mg DHEA along with my PCT
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

PCT should start 2 weeks after your last injection. Also, I'm a fan of DHEA in pct, so go right ahead.

Oh, and no, trib. won't keep you from getting shutdown on cycle. But, igf-1 would be ideal.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    PCT should start 2 weeks after your last injection. Also, I'm a fan of DHEA in pct, so go right ahead.

Oh, and no, trib. won't keep you from getting shutdown on cycle. But, igf-1 would be ideal.

HCG could get you going again quicker.

Any good natty test booster should help get you going again quickly to at least limit the 'depression' that comes with PCT.

Is Nolva the only thing you have planned for PCT? How about a test booster, cortisol control, etc?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

no i have nolva 40 mg/day ...cyclofenil ..600 mg/day ...X-Lean for cortisol ...and Post Cycle Support ..and 3 gr tribulus ED
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dra05ke View Post
    what is the best way to avoid post cycle depression?? ...i am currently taking 375mg/TEST E a week ...going to end after 8 weeks ...this cycle was just to test the waters for my first time with test E and im loving it so far ...entering week 5 ...however my main concern now is depression when i come off cycle ...for my PCT i have 40 mg nolva/ED week 1 then 20 for the remaning 3 weeks ...and also have cyclofenil (week 1 600 mg and the rest 400 mg) ....any other thoughts on how to avoid PC depression ...because im going on vacation to punta cana beginning of june and i want to be able to have a great time with the girlfriend. ...any help wil be greatly appreciated
    The depression is most likely due to some of the test converting to Estrodiol ( you probably have a higher level than your girlfriend right now). Are you taking an AI on cycle?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

yeah im taking arimidex .25 mg ED ...would using Torem instead of Nolva be a better option ...i do not have much knowledge about it but have heard it is the best option for a SERM during PCT ...what exactly does Torem do though ...does it help get E levels back to normal as well as bring Test back to normal as well?
  8. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Answers

If you are prone to depression or have had bouts of it in the past then it will probably strike again after the cycle. Depression really sucks arse, it would have to be one of the worst feelings in the world, but I suppose it is simply another side-effect of gearing. If it does occur, just remind yourself that it's only the gear talking.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah, I agree it is the worst. You can't put your finger on it exactly, but all you know is that you want it to stop. Mine is terrible if gyno flares up, which would correlate to high est levels. It does past though, and when mine does I usually feel great thereafter.
  10. pdigs

unless u have problems like acne or gyno afterwards, theres really nothing to be depressed about. alot of people have it worst, like how about getting some ***** tits before your trip to punta cana haha .. anyway, more cardio usually helps depression. take runs outside and listen to some music
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pdigs View Post
    unless u have problems like acne or gyno afterwards, theres really nothing to be depressed about. alot of people have it worst, like how about getting some ***** tits before your trip to punta cana haha .. anyway, more cardio usually helps depression. take runs outside and listen to some music

I don't know man, the hormonal shift downward from supra-human test levels to sub-normal then back to 'normal' isn't something to discount so easily as saying 'well at least I don't have tits'.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

haha yeah if i developed tits it would definitely ruin the trip
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Uh...., WTF take some SAMe brother!! I can't believe no one posted that. Lost of guys run it post cycle for liver care but it was originally marketed for Depression so you kill two birds with one stone so to speak. You realy won't have any liver stress seeing as how your running Test but none the less this is recommendation from dinoiii's clinicians pct article (he's a real Doc and yes he knows his sht) You can read about it over at ********. Hope that helps man......-Hate
  14. Registered User
    Answers

i've heard alot of bad things about SAMe so i never took the time to actually research ..heard it made people worse off then before they started taking it and such..be thats just "he said she said" kinda things ..no solidity to back it up ...but i will deffinitely look into it bro ...and thanks everyone for the ideas and help, i really do appreciate it.
  15. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pdigs View Post
    Deperession and "feeling depressed" about something are two entirely different things.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Cycle Depression??
    By BigKrabbe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 07:56 PM
  2. Post Cycle Depression
    By SrT4u2Nv in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 12:53 PM
  3. Post Venom depression?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements