The neccessity of HCG, and methyl 1-test?

Tiabin

Awards
Okay, scenario... Say my pet cow (who hasn't had trouble with lethargy eithor BTW) has done a cycle, and is 19, and still hoping to get another inch or two in growth before he is 21 has already done a 4week cycle of 1-test (non-aromatizing) following it up with nolvadex. This cycle went well with my cow. However, one of my friends told me that if I decide to allow my pet cow to go on an 8week cycle (having a 6week window of good gains as opposed to a two week window since 1-test takes two weeks to "kickin") of 1-test he would have to be shot with HCG once every 5-6 days or else his balls might not come back to normal. This would not be good for my cows love life. However, concerned as I am about this... I'm also concerned about the fact that HCG could cause an up in estrogen as well! That would not be good for my cow, since there's always the possibility that he may grow another inch or two.

Thanks for any info/advice you can provide... my cow is grateful.

PS: What's with the methyl 1-test? I've heard a few people on the BB.COM supps board hating on it? Any word on how it is? Does it have the same two week waiting period before it "kicks-in"?

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Your friend is an idiot, learn about the mechanisms of steroids before you use them.

Methyl 1-test is 1-test with a methylation. Methylation causes compounds to be more androgenic, but varies in their anabolic effect. Methylation will allow 1-test to be orally bioavailable.

Tiabin

Awards
I realize that the methylation of 1-test allows it to be used orally. I'm just kind of curious as to in what ways it will differ from 1-test, and if it's worth trying (on my cow) as opposed to doing transdermal again (hate to shave the cow..).

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
I realize that the methylation of 1-test allows it to be used orally. I'm just kind of curious as to in what ways it will differ from 1-test, and if it's worth trying (on my cow) as opposed to doing transdermal again (hate to shave the cow..).
I havent heard of anyone's results obviously, since its new.

Like I said methylation will cause the compound to become more androgenic but may differ its anabolic activity. Look at the methylation of boldenone and compare to the methylation of testosterone. There's a thread at bb.com you may want to check out on methyl-1t.