Classification of Three Steroids as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids

z06

z06

Awards
pretty good read. on a side note, I believe the DEA charges you with 1 count of steroid possession per each pill (orals) or .5ml (inject) which is absolutely nuts since most of us get 10-20ml vials. I remember reading all about this stuff when ORD hit, just be safe and smart about who you buy from.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
isnt that pheraplex an all the dien ps out now??????????

08TT

Awards
It's Phera's, Bold and the Estra compounds that are out there.

We should see some decent sales on these items!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
damn......... I feel like this is just the begining im glad I stocked up

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's Phera's, Bold and the Estra compounds that are out there.

We should see some decent sales on these items!
Don't count on it. From what we experienced with the 2005 ban, demand was so high that there were very few price reductions.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
pretty good read. on a side note, I believe the DEA charges you with 1 count of steroid possession per each pill (orals) or .5ml (inject) which is absolutely nuts since most of us get 10-20ml vials. I remember reading all about this stuff when ORD hit, just be safe and smart about who you buy from.
Ouch! They (FDA/DEA) only go after people using steroids because they are easier to catch because they are not criminals!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Don't count on it. From what we experienced with the 2005 ban, demand was so high that there were very few price reductions.
I am so sick of the banning! They should ban fast food, that is a health hazard for sure!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean that the new 3-AD will be banned due to the unmethylated Phera in it?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
"A substance must also be pharmacologically related to testosterone (i.e., produce similar biological effects) to be classified as a schedule III anabolic steroid."

...wouldn't this put all/most of our ps/ph into this category???

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
you guys should read the part where the DEA states that anyone with known possession prior to ban and not turning over said material is subject to prosecution as well... having a lot of posts deleted here and on the other site - paranoid, mb, but whatever.
Oh well...that's over and done with...they have bigger fish to fry...speaking of that you guys hear about Clemen's decade-long affair with McCready? :p

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
too many people to prosecute.

Prior is a big time legal hassle to prosecute.

Ex post facto BIG TIME!

go to jury, go to jury, go to jury!

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
No one is really reading this

We got all these wanna be chemista on this site but none of them are commenting on what this "rule change" really means.

Especially which specific PH's would be affected!

Please help us organic chemistry dumb asses in figuring out what this means?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
We got all these wanna be chemista on this site but none of them are commenting on what this "rule change" really means.

Especially which specific PH's would be affected!

Please help us organic chemistry dumb asses in figuring out what this means?
I'm one myself lol