how long after PCT

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
how long do you guys wait until putting something that changes test or estro into your body? meaning i just got done with PCT from a phera-plex cycle. and i was looking to start taking DHEA or maybe RPM again. i had read that leaving ALL such things alone for at least a month so that levels return to normal before messing with them again. but didn't know if DHEA or RPM fall into that category or not. i'm not talking about another PH/PS cycle or anything, just something to raise test be it usp powerfull, RPM, or DHEA.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Typically it is:

Time off== Time on + PCT

So if you were on for 4 weeks and PCT for 4 weeks, you would ideally take 8 weeks off before going back on again.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Typically it is:

Time off== Time on + PCT

So if you were on for 4 weeks and PCT for 4 weeks, you would ideally take 8 weeks off before going back on again.
are you talking about everything? including (like i stated) RPM, DHEA....stuff like that, or are you talking about PS/PH's? sorry if i am being repetitive, i just am getting mixed opinions from others....

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long do you guys wait until putting something that changes test or estro into your body? meaning i just got done with PCT from a phera-plex cycle. and i was looking to start taking DHEA or maybe RPM again. i had read that leaving ALL such things alone for at least a month so that levels return to normal before messing with them again. but didn't know if DHEA or RPM fall into that category or not. i'm not talking about another PH/PS cycle or anything, just something to raise test be it usp powerfull, RPM, or DHEA.
You won't need to wait before using Powerfull or RPM. It would be wise to wait a few weeks before introducing the DHEA because it is a prohormone (DHEA is the precursor of androstenedione). What gains did you make on the Phera-Plex cycle? What was your dosing scheme?