Time to Turn into a Statue

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
So i got done with a 4 week havoc cycle and went from 196 to 205, and my midsection stayed lean if not leaner. I am doing my first day of pct and i am running nolva 40/40/20/20 while running pegmgf with hyperdrol and retain. My calorie intake will remain the same (High around 4000 calories and 1.5g of protein per bodyweight). Anyways my bodyfat is around 10% but i looked at my self in a mirror today sitting down and i just looked flabby. So weird cus my bodyfat is decent but my stomach is killing me. Anyways i am going to bulk for 2 more months cus if i cut in pct i will lose all my gains. In 2 months i want to run a non methyl otc cycle cus the sides from havoc were messin with me hard (lethargy, joint paint, liver pain) and i have run superdrol in the past and didnt feel too bad which makes this situation really weird My bloodwork was great before this cycle too. I want to get to 5% bodyfat and yes my diet and cardio will be fine, just need advice on what to run and i have a bottle of furaza, and md1t laying around. Also, after the cutting cycle i want to stay at the low bdyfat while lean bulking so would maintaining the lean bodyfat level until i do another cycle to bulk be smart cus i wont get fat during the cycle? I need help guys thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hmm maybe a xtreme tren/fura stack?

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
huh, maybe like an 8 weeker? I looked up 11 oxo but still am confused about the suppresion and gains, some one please enlighten me

zachconley123

Awards
iron lungz...if ur gunna dis steroids and phs then get OFF the steroid forum!!

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
read the f,,,en first post iron lungz, thats already taken care of im looking for a stack. get the f off this thread.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whoa fellows, put your E-Guns down. I am an advocate for proper AAS use. I stated an opinion, that is all. You said you DO NOT want to cut in PCT, but if you changed your training regimen and/or macronutrient in this stage, you will be shocked at the muscle preservation while cutting some un-wanted bodyfat.

Do you want an oral or inject cycle?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Iron Lungz knows his stuff. And I agree with him. I don't use anabolics for cutting because when you come off of them, your bodyfat will go back up naturally to where it was before. 5% is very hard to maintain without anabolic use. My advice is to run a non PH stack such as recreate/formestane while following proper diet and workout. You could probably get lean, down to say 7% without losing any muscle and maintain there

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
so update, i was in the emergency room last night. My liver was fine but apparently my bowl movement has slowed down tremendously so for the next 3 days i can only be on a clear liquid diet!!!!Im depressed cus this is my first day of pct and my doctor said only clear liquids not even multivitamin caps. So im taking liquid nolva but il probably lose everything....anyways il be back in he gym in couple days, the formestane idea looks awesome, please tell me more and sorry iron gunz your a cool cat

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn man, no hard feelings at all! I hope you have a speedy recovery. Muscle memory is great, so just stay positive.
Get well, and get back to the gym when you're healthy enough to do so!
so update, i was in the emergency room last night. My liver was fine but apparently my bowl movement has slowed down tremendously so for the next 3 days i can only be on a clear liquid diet!!!!Im depressed cus this is my first day of pct and my doctor said only clear liquids not even multivitamin caps. So im taking liquid nolva but il probably lose everything....anyways il be back in he gym in couple days, the formestane idea looks awesome, please tell me more and sorry iron gunz your a cool cat

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i noticed something, nolva is keeping my libido and erecions high so atleast there is something good going on