Poll: How much weight did you put on diring havoc?

Typical Results on HAVOC???!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    rocky025's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

    Exclamation Typical Results on HAVOC???!!!


    Like how much mass and strength did you put on? :clean:

    how much body fat did you lose?

    Did you see a real visible change in the mirror?

  2. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    The majority of user feedback we've had puts the median average gains in the 8-12lb range.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. New Member
    klugman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    353
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    52.32%

    I gained about 11lbs. on my last Havoc cycle.

    I didn't see any huge decrease in bodyfat but I did see my shoulders, arms and chest get a bit bigger.

    My bench went from doing 240 for five to 290 for four reps.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    509
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    48.46%

    I can't put the exact numbers down but a havoc pulse cycle and a M-drol pulse cycle put be from around 275 for 4 to 365 x 1...
  5. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I agree with a good diet and training the around 11-15 lbs.
  6. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    933
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    92.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'm on 4th week of E-MAX pulse (by juggernaut).
    Went up 20-30% on all my lifts, excellent increase in strength & size...shoulders, chest arms, vacularity are up huge. Seem a littel leaner...no gain in weight at all however lean body mass is definitely up! I believe I am trading muscle for fat. LOVE LOVE LOVE working out on the stuff...real sense of power & accomplishment in the gym. I'm sure by the end of my pulse people will know I am on something!!!

    Lucky!
  7. New Member
    jnino's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    56.54%

    these numbers are pretty discouraging

    i just finished 8 weeks of jungle warfare and went from 141 to 158-161
  8. New Member
    Prometherion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    194
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    81.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by jnino View Post
    these numbers are pretty discouraging

    i just finished 8 weeks of jungle warfare and went from 141 to 158-161
    This post is pretty discouraging...
  9. New Member
    jnino's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    56.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometherion View Post
    This post is pretty discouraging...
    huh?
  10. New Member
    rocky025's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

    so wow you guys have really been putting on strength on this sup hey!!!
  11. New Member
    Prometherion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    194
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    81.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by jnino View Post
    huh?

    Steroids at 140lbs?
  12. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    933
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    92.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jnino View Post
    these numbers are pretty discouraging

    i just finished 8 weeks of jungle warfare and went from 141 to 158-161

    25% increase in strenght so far on 4 th week of pulse, huge pumped up muscles, increased hardness. You find this discouraging?? It's not all about what you weight on the scale. Most people dosing will be leaning out & exchanging fat for LBM...I know that's what's happening for me so the scale doesn't seem to move but my clothes are tighter etc.

    No offence but if you weigh 158...how old are you or how tall are you. That's a nice increase in weight...hope it's real and you hang on to it!?

    Lucky
  13. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    509
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    48.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I'm on 4th week of E-MAX pulse (by juggernaut).
    Went up 20-30% on all my lifts, excellent increase in strength & size...shoulders, chest arms, vacularity are up huge. Seem a littel leaner...no gain in weight at all however lean body mass is definitely up! I believe I am trading muscle for fat. LOVE LOVE LOVE working out on the stuff...real sense of power & accomplishment in the gym. I'm sure by the end of my pulse people will know I am on something!!!

    Lucky!
    Oh trust me bro...it happened to me...the secret was out without me speaking
  14. New Member
    Indiana Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    202
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    94.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I'm on 4th week of E-MAX pulse (by juggernaut).
    Went up 20-30% on all my lifts, excellent increase in strength & size...shoulders, chest arms, vacularity are up huge. Seem a littel leaner...no gain in weight at all however lean body mass is definitely up! I believe I am trading muscle for fat. LOVE LOVE LOVE working out on the stuff...real sense of power & accomplishment in the gym. I'm sure by the end of my pulse people will know I am on something!!!

    Lucky!
    How many calories above or below maintenance did you eat at ?
  15. New Member
    jnino's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    56.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    25% increase in strenght so far on 4 th week of pulse, huge pumped up muscles, increased hardness. You find this discouraging?? It's not all about what you weight on the scale. Most people dosing will be leaning out & exchanging fat for LBM...I know that's what's happening for me so the scale doesn't seem to move but my clothes are tighter etc.

    No offence but if you weigh 158...how old are you or how tall are you. That's a nice increase in weight...hope it's real and you hang on to it!?

    Lucky
    ive kept all of it and still gaining after 3 weeks

    im 5'6 and 16 yrs old. i know thats too young but its already done
  16. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    509
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    48.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by jnino View Post
    ive kept all of it and still gaining after 3 weeks

    im 5'6 and 16 yrs old. i know thats too young but its already done
    wow...no comment
  17. New Member
    rocky025's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

    i personally think u should be 18+ for this with no questions, but hey.

    little disappointing on most people only get 5-10lbs gain...maybe thats people who are not so new to PS/PH! i think first time user will gain 10-15lbs... from what ive been reading around the net

    im starting my cycle in 10 days from today and i really hope for large strength gains!!!
  18. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,556
    Rep Power
    6674459
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky025 View Post
    i personally think u should be 18+ for this with no questions, but hey.

    little disappointing on most people only get 5-10lbs gain...maybe thats people who are not so new to PS/PH! i think first time user will gain 10-15lbs... from what ive been reading around the net

    im starting my cycle in 10 days from today and i really hope for large strength gains!!!

    Its a STEROID SLY. You should be over 25 in my opinion.
  19. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    806
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jnino View Post
    ive kept all of it and still gaining after 3 weeks

    im 5'6 and 16 yrs old. i know thats too young but its already done

    HO-LY Crap...
  20. Advanced Member
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    509
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    48.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    HO-LY Crap...
    yeah...........I know...
  21. Senior Member
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Rep Power
    651
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    read more bud , too young, i can tell u from personal xp starting too young isnt worth it.
  22. New Member
    faetfiada's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    96.92%

    I voted 5. Then saw the results. Then realized it wasn't 'lean mass'. Poor me.
  23. New Member
    jnino's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    56.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky025 View Post
    i personally think u should be 18+ for this with no questions, but hey.

    little disappointing on most people only get 5-10lbs gain...maybe thats people who are not so new to PS/PH! i think first time user will gain 10-15lbs... from what ive been reading around the net

    im starting my cycle in 10 days from today and i really hope for large strength gains!!!
    its only because i know that havoc is so much more stronger than jungle warfare
  24. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    933
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    92.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'm 4 weeks into an Epistain pulse & have only gained 2 lbs but my body has traded fat for muscle & I'm mostly lean.
    I'm much much bigger & leaner to the point where people have actually asked if I'm on steroids!!!!!

    Makes me wonder all these guys that claim the gained 10-15 lbs what exactly they gained? If I am one of the most musclular in my gym & only gained 2 lbs how can everone else gain so much? I have definitely gone thru re-comp but I would think most people in their 1st cycle would be going thru the same thing!!!

    Lucky
  25. New Member
    faetfiada's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    96.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I'm 4 weeks into an Epistain pulse & have only gained 2 lbs but my body has traded fat for muscle & I'm mostly lean.
    I'm much much bigger & leaner to the point where people have actually asked if I'm on steroids!!!!!

    Makes me wonder all these guys that claim the gained 10-15 lbs what exactly they gained? If I am one of the most musclular in my gym & only gained 2 lbs how can everone else gain so much? I have definitely gone thru re-comp but I would think most people in their 1st cycle would be going thru the same thing!!!

    Lucky
    no one gains 10lbs of muscle from an otc product in 4 weeks. if they did no one would buy real gear. i really believe that when someone is 'on' they tend to pay more attention to diet and planned training. i don't doubt the stuff works, but it's not what it's often portrayed as. i ran it at 30/day, so maybe it's a miracle steroid at 40+/day.
  26. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    933
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    92.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by faetfiada View Post
    no one gains 10lbs of muscle from an otc product in 4 weeks. if they did no one would buy real gear. i really believe that when someone is 'on' they tend to pay more attention to diet and planned training. i don't doubt the stuff works, but it's not what it's often portrayed as. i ran it at 30/day, so maybe it's a miracle steroid at 40+/day.

    40 mgs seems to be the sweet spot...I've been dosing all at once mainly pre workout. Going to start week 5 of my pulse next week & try spreading thruout the day. Starting to feel like I have plateaud on the stuff!
  27. New Member
    jnino's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    56.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I'm 4 weeks into an Epistain pulse & have only gained 2 lbs but my body has traded fat for muscle & I'm mostly lean.
    I'm much much bigger & leaner to the point where people have actually asked if I'm on steroids!!!!!

    Makes me wonder all these guys that claim the gained 10-15 lbs what exactly they gained? If I am one of the most musclular in my gym & only gained 2 lbs how can everone else gain so much? I have definitely gone thru re-comp but I would think most people in their 1st cycle would be going thru the same thing!!!

    Lucky

    probably because youre more experienced.

    all the weight i gained wasnt all muscle either but my bf% did go down
  28. New Member
    faetfiada's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    96.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    40 mgs seems to be the sweet spot...I've been dosing all at once mainly pre workout. Going to start week 5 of my pulse next week & try spreading thruout the day. Starting to feel like I have plateaud on the stuff!
    i've heard sides can get wild around 40 too.
  29. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    933
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    92.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by faetfiada View Post
    i've heard sides can get wild around 40 too.
    I've taken 50 mgs but found it to be a waste. No serious noticeable sides at 20, 30, 40, or 50 mgs. Little bit of shutdown but easliy fixed with Advanced PCT on off days when pulsing. Mild Mild headaches here & there but nothing terrible. Can't imagine what kind of wild sides you heard about...Epistane & Havoc are very very mild.
  30. New Member
    Adrenolin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    850
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

    i did 5 weeks of epi, didnt gain crap, lost 4 pounds, but thats alright i was using it in a cut....but i still feel it was pretty useless, didnt gain any strength till the cycle was over..lol
    IronMagLabs Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF

    IronMagResearch Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF

  31. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Christ, this thread is disturbing. Came here looking for results of havoc and end up seeing teens taking products they have no business using. Among other issues...


    Havoc is a great product and will help you get and keep those gains but only if you're lifting and eating properly. It's not a miracle supp but a good one to add if you're looking for gains AND YOU'RE OF AGE!
  32. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Christ, this thread is disturbing. Came here looking for results of havoc and end up seeing teens taking products they have no business using. Among other issues...


    Havoc is a great product and will help you get and keep those gains but only if you're lifting and eating properly. It's not a miracle supp but a good one to add if you're looking for gains AND YOU'RE OF AGE!
    Bravo!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  33. New Member
    Beebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    203
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    8.9%

    Maybe 2-3lbs when added to the end of a test cycle. It increased hardness a little, but not much. I did get a little strength coming in which is an incredible feeling when leading up to PCT. The best thing was the increase in weightlifting endurance. I never really got tired while using it. Now I'm on tren and cytomel and I can barely catch my breath. I can't wait till I drop that **** and end with prop and a havoc/halodrol combo I have.
  34. Banned
    BlackSheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,083
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I gained 14lbs off it for my first cycle, but it gave me a wicked gyno flare-up at 40mgs, that I was able to defeat with the proper ancillaries. So have your sht together before you start it. Kept 9lbs post-pct so not bad. Good strength gains, not much for leaning out or vascularity. I would give it an 7 out of 10.
  35. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    933
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    92.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    WOW...14 lbs on one cycle, was it a 4 week cycle? That's like 4 lbs a week or 1/2 a lbs every day. Wish I could say the same!
  36. New Member
    KLaw666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    68.27%

    i experimented with an epi-pulse and saw about 9lbs in 5 weeks. kids. . . .dont do drugs
  37. New Member
    rocky025's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

    i just finished mine and i gained 14.5lbs i just got thicker everywhere by .5"-2" i places
  38. New Member
    jbradley1981's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    32.56%

    i am currently on my 6th week of sus, i added havoc to the cycle 2 1/2 weeks ago i was 189 before cycle and i am now 203, it is very lean muscle that i have gained. I am also doing liquidex .5mg eod, I am sure if i wasnt on the ldex i would be around 208-212, the havoc and ldex really dried me out. My havoc doses are 20/30/40/40. No sides to report yet, a little aggression thats all. I have another 7 weeks left of sus, I do like the havoc when on test. Usually sus doesnt add too much definition, in the past i have got bloated from sus,cyp,enth. Now I have been getting very vascular and my veins are bulging out when not working out which must be the havoc. So far i have nothing bad to say about the havoc. The only ph ive done in the past was superdrol which had great gains quickly but i felt like **** and the back pumps sucked
  39. New Member
    markoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    70%

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky025 View Post
    i personally think u should be 18+ for this with no questions, but hey.

    little disappointing on most people only get 5-10lbs gain...maybe thats people who are not so new to PS/PH! i think first time user will gain 10-15lbs... from what ive been reading around the net

    im starting my cycle in 10 days from today and i really hope for large strength gains!!!
    I agree with that (specialy first time user part). I'm just finishing my very first PH cycle (Epidrol), (15lb up, 29y)
  40. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm on day 4 of Epi, running
    30/30/40/40/40
    I'll update when I'm done.

    I'm up ~2 lbs (prolly just from eating more) and had some wicked pumps already.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. havoc results after cycle?
    By cjuml in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:42 PM
  2. Epistane and HAVOC results thread:
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 09:52 AM
  3. Havoc & 4-AD - When do I get results?
    By Cogent in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 07:30 PM
  4. Havoc Cycle Results
    By KTL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 01:12 AM
  5. Havoc Lab Results Thread
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 12:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in