Poll: How much weight did you put on diring havoc?

Typical Results on HAVOC???!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation Typical Results on HAVOC???!!!

Like how much mass and strength did you put on? :clean:

how much body fat did you lose?

Did you see a real visible change in the mirror?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

The majority of user feedback we've had puts the median average gains in the 8-12lb range.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Registered User
    Answers

I gained about 11lbs. on my last Havoc cycle.

I didn't see any huge decrease in bodyfat but I did see my shoulders, arms and chest get a bit bigger.

My bench went from doing 240 for five to 290 for four reps.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I can't put the exact numbers down but a havoc pulse cycle and a M-drol pulse cycle put be from around 275 for 4 to 365 x 1...
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with a good diet and training the around 11-15 lbs.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I'm on 4th week of E-MAX pulse (by juggernaut).
    Went up 20-30% on all my lifts, excellent increase in strength & size...shoulders, chest arms, vacularity are up huge. Seem a littel leaner...no gain in weight at all however lean body mass is definitely up! I believe I am trading muscle for fat. LOVE LOVE LOVE working out on the stuff...real sense of power & accomplishment in the gym. I'm sure by the end of my pulse people will know I am on something!!!

Lucky!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Answers

these numbers are pretty discouraging

i just finished 8 weeks of jungle warfare and went from 141 to 158-161
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jnino View Post

This post is pretty discouraging...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Prometherion View Post
    This post is pretty discouraging...
    huh?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

so wow you guys have really been putting on strength on this sup hey!!!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

huh?

Steroids at 140lbs?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

25% increase in strenght so far on 4 th week of pulse, huge pumped up muscles, increased hardness. You find this discouraging?? It's not all about what you weight on the scale. Most people dosing will be leaning out & exchanging fat for LBM...I know that's what's happening for me so the scale doesn't seem to move but my clothes are tighter etc.

No offence but if you weigh 158...how old are you or how tall are you. That's a nice increase in weight...hope it's real and you hang on to it!?

Lucky
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Went up 20-30% on all my lifts, excellent increase in strength & size...shoulders, chest arms, vacularity are up huge. Seem a littel leaner...no gain in weight at all however lean body mass is definitely up! I believe I am trading muscle for fat. LOVE LOVE LOVE working out on the stuff...real sense of power & accomplishment in the gym. I'm sure by the end of my pulse people will know I am on something!!!

Lucky!
    Oh trust me bro...it happened to me...the secret was out without me speaking
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Lucky!
    How many calories above or below maintenance did you eat at ?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Answers

25% increase in strenght so far on 4 th week of pulse, huge pumped up muscles, increased hardness. You find this discouraging?? It's not all about what you weight on the scale. Most people dosing will be leaning out & exchanging fat for LBM...I know that's what's happening for me so the scale doesn't seem to move but my clothes are tighter etc.

No offence but if you weigh 158...how old are you or how tall are you. That's a nice increase in weight...hope it's real and you hang on to it!?

Lucky
    ive kept all of it and still gaining after 3 weeks

im 5'6 and 16 yrs old. i know thats too young but its already done
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

wow...no comment
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i personally think u should be 18+ for this with no questions, but hey.

little disappointing on most people only get 5-10lbs gain...maybe thats people who are not so new to PS/PH! i think first time user will gain 10-15lbs... from what ive been reading around the net

im starting my cycle in 10 days from today and i really hope for large strength gains!!!
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rocky025 View Post

little disappointing on most people only get 5-10lbs gain...maybe thats people who are not so new to PS/PH! i think first time user will gain 10-15lbs... from what ive been reading around the net

im starting my cycle in 10 days from today and i really hope for large strength gains!!!

Its a STEROID SLY. You should be over 25 in my opinion.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

HO-LY Crap...
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    HO-LY Crap...
    yeah...........I know...
  21. Registered User
    Answers

read more bud , too young, i can tell u from personal xp starting too young isnt worth it.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I voted 5. Then saw the results. Then realized it wasn't 'lean mass'. Poor me.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Answers

its only because i know that havoc is so much more stronger than jungle warfare
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 4 weeks into an Epistain pulse & have only gained 2 lbs but my body has traded fat for muscle & I'm mostly lean.
    I'm much much bigger & leaner to the point where people have actually asked if I'm on steroids!!!!!

Makes me wonder all these guys that claim the gained 10-15 lbs what exactly they gained? If I am one of the most musclular in my gym & only gained 2 lbs how can everone else gain so much? I have definitely gone thru re-comp but I would think most people in their 1st cycle would be going thru the same thing!!!

Lucky
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 4 weeks into an Epistain pulse & have only gained 2 lbs but my body has traded fat for muscle & I'm mostly lean.
    I'm much much bigger & leaner to the point where people have actually asked if I'm on steroids!!!!!

Makes me wonder all these guys that claim the gained 10-15 lbs what exactly they gained? If I am one of the most musclular in my gym & only gained 2 lbs how can everone else gain so much? I have definitely gone thru re-comp but I would think most people in their 1st cycle would be going thru the same thing!!!

Lucky
    no one gains 10lbs of muscle from an otc product in 4 weeks. if they did no one would buy real gear. i really believe that when someone is 'on' they tend to pay more attention to diet and planned training. i don't doubt the stuff works, but it's not what it's often portrayed as. i ran it at 30/day, so maybe it's a miracle steroid at 40+/day.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faetfiada View Post
    no one gains 10lbs of muscle from an otc product in 4 weeks. if they did no one would buy real gear. i really believe that when someone is 'on' they tend to pay more attention to diet and planned training. i don't doubt the stuff works, but it's not what it's often portrayed as. i ran it at 30/day, so maybe it's a miracle steroid at 40+/day.

40 mgs seems to be the sweet spot...I've been dosing all at once mainly pre workout. Going to start week 5 of my pulse next week & try spreading thruout the day. Starting to feel like I have plateaud on the stuff!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Answers

Lucky

probably because youre more experienced.

all the weight i gained wasnt all muscle either but my bf% did go down
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

40 mgs seems to be the sweet spot...I've been dosing all at once mainly pre workout. Going to start week 5 of my pulse next week & try spreading thruout the day. Starting to feel like I have plateaud on the stuff!
    i've heard sides can get wild around 40 too.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faetfiada View Post
    i've heard sides can get wild around 40 too.
    I've taken 50 mgs but found it to be a waste. No serious noticeable sides at 20, 30, 40, or 50 mgs. Little bit of shutdown but easliy fixed with Advanced PCT on off days when pulsing. Mild Mild headaches here & there but nothing terrible. Can't imagine what kind of wild sides you heard about...Epistane & Havoc are very very mild.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Answers

i did 5 weeks of epi, didnt gain crap, lost 4 pounds, but thats alright i was using it in a cut....but i still feel it was pretty useless, didnt gain any strength till the cycle was over..lol
    IronMagLabs Representative - Adrenolin15 = 15% OFF
    Hardcore Peptides Representative - ADREN20 = 20% OFF
    Orbit Nutrition Affiliate - adrenolin = 10% OFF (World-Wide shipping)
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Christ, this thread is disturbing. Came here looking for results of havoc and end up seeing teens taking products they have no business using. Among other issues...

Havoc is a great product and will help you get and keep those gains but only if you're lifting and eating properly. It's not a miracle supp but a good one to add if you're looking for gains AND YOU'RE OF AGE!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Christ, this thread is disturbing. Came here looking for results of havoc and end up seeing teens taking products they have no business using. Among other issues...

Havoc is a great product and will help you get and keep those gains but only if you're lifting and eating properly. It's not a miracle supp but a good one to add if you're looking for gains AND YOU'RE OF AGE!
    Bravo!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

33. Registered User
    Answers

Maybe 2-3lbs when added to the end of a test cycle. It increased hardness a little, but not much. I did get a little strength coming in which is an incredible feeling when leading up to PCT. The best thing was the increase in weightlifting endurance. I never really got tired while using it. Now I'm on tren and cytomel and I can barely catch my breath. I can't wait till I drop that **** and end with prop and a havoc/halodrol combo I have.
  34. Banned
    Answers

I gained 14lbs off it for my first cycle, but it gave me a wicked gyno flare-up at 40mgs, that I was able to defeat with the proper ancillaries. So have your sht together before you start it. Kept 9lbs post-pct so not bad. Good strength gains, not much for leaning out or vascularity. I would give it an 7 out of 10.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

WOW...14 lbs on one cycle, was it a 4 week cycle? That's like 4 lbs a week or 1/2 a lbs every day. Wish I could say the same!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

i experimented with an epi-pulse and saw about 9lbs in 5 weeks. kids. . . .dont do drugs
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i just finished mine and i gained 14.5lbs i just got thicker everywhere by .5"-2" i places
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Answers

i am currently on my 6th week of sus, i added havoc to the cycle 2 1/2 weeks ago i was 189 before cycle and i am now 203, it is very lean muscle that i have gained. I am also doing liquidex .5mg eod, I am sure if i wasnt on the ldex i would be around 208-212, the havoc and ldex really dried me out. My havoc doses are 20/30/40/40. No sides to report yet, a little aggression thats all. I have another 7 weeks left of sus, I do like the havoc when on test. Usually sus doesnt add too much definition, in the past i have got bloated from sus,cyp,enth. Now I have been getting very vascular and my veins are bulging out when not working out which must be the havoc. So far i have nothing bad to say about the havoc. The only ph ive done in the past was superdrol which had great gains quickly but i felt like **** and the back pumps sucked
  39. Registered User
    Answers

I agree with that (specialy first time user part). I'm just finishing my very first PH cycle (Epidrol), (15lb up, 29y)
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I'm on day 4 of Epi, running
    30/30/40/40/40
    I'll update when I'm done.

I'm up ~2 lbs (prolly just from eating more) and had some wicked pumps already.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. havoc results after cycle?
    By cjuml in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 09:42 PM
  2. Epistane and HAVOC results thread:
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 07:52 AM
  3. Havoc & 4-AD - When do I get results?
    By Cogent in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 05:30 PM
  4. Havoc Cycle Results
    By KTL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 11:12 PM
  5. Havoc Lab Results Thread
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 10:51 PM