liquid d-bol??? and some cycle info

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

liquid d-bol??? and some cycle info

hey quick question guys..
    I did a cycle of test about 6 months ago and am interested in starting another cycle in the upcoming weeks. I am able to get test-e (250mg per cc) which i will pin once a week at 2cc per injection, i did 1cc twice a week injects before but it was hard since i have some issues with my left hand that make it difficult to pin in my left glute so i wanna keep that to a minimum. the question pertains to D-bol! i was told he had liquid d-bol on hand and i should just take 1cc on the days i lift for the 1st couple weeks, he also said it was cut with everclear? so i really need to do my homework (on here) and find out if this is the real deal ''cuz i am unfamiliar with d-bol in general.... if ya really need all my info just ask but i didnt feel like going through the whole 20 questions and the usual ''eat more'' speech. I have good diet and training regimine and discipline osnt a prob for those of you who know me (Ret. Marine at the tender age of 26 haha)

-anyway all your input would be great so let the chaos begin haha!

''The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!''
    Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.14%

Quote Originally Posted by xxamplifyxx View Post
    hey quick question guys..
    I did a cycle of test about 6 months ago and am interested in starting another cycle in the upcoming weeks. I am able to get test-e (250mg per cc) which i will pin once a week at 2cc per injection, i did 1cc twice a week injects before but it was hard since i have some issues with my left hand that make it difficult to pin in my left glute so i wanna keep that to a minimum. the question pertains to D-bol! i was told he had liquid d-bol on hand and i should just take 1cc on the days i lift for the 1st couple weeks, he also said it was cut with everclear? so i really need to do my homework (on here) and find out if this is the real deal ''cuz i am unfamiliar with d-bol in general.... if ya really need all my info just ask but i didnt feel like going through the whole 20 questions and the usual ''eat more'' speech. I have good diet and training regimine and discipline osnt a prob for those of you who know me (Ret. Marine at the tender age of 26 haha)

-anyway all your input would be great so let the chaos begin haha!
    so if i read correctly you are running 500mg/wk of test e and want to use dbol as a kickstart? And yes oral dbol is suspended in grain alcohol (everclear) for the most part. It's most likely dosed at 25mg/ml or 50mg/ml and my advice would be to run it weeks 1-4 @ 50mg/day not only on lifting days. So this is how your cycle should look:

wk1-? Test E @ 500mg/wk
    wk1-4 Dbol @ 50mg/day
    then 2 weeks after last injection begin PCT with nolva (40/40/20/20) and clomid (100/50/50/50) but to be honest you could most likely get away with just nolva. Just make sure you get all PCT compounds prior to cycle incase gyno problems arise which can be subsided with 10-20mg/day of nolva. Good luck.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

[QUOTE=z06;1329909]so if i read correctly you are running 500mg/wk of test e and want to use dbol as a kickstart? And yes oral dbol is suspended in grain alcohol (everclear) for the most part. It's most likely dosed at 25mg/ml or 50mg/ml and my advice would be to run it weeks 1-4 @ 50mg/day not only on lifting days. So this is how your cycle should look:

wk1-? Test E @ 500mg/wk
    wk1-4 Dbol @ 50mg/day
    then 2 weeks after last injection begin PCT with nolva (40/40/20/20) and clomid (100/50/50/50) but to be honest you could most likely get away with just nolva. Just make sure you get all PCT compounds prior to cycle incase gyno problems arise which can be subsided with 10-20mg/day of nolva. Good luck.[/QUOTE
    thats what i thought d-bol daily for 2 weeks was what i was planning... as far as PCT i am gonna have to go the OTC route unless i can get the nolva from somewhere like i had done for my last cycle
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xxamplifyxx View Post
    as far as PCT i am gonna have to go the OTC route unless i can get the nolva from somewhere like i had done for my last cycle

5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%

Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    why the confused smiley thingy lol??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
  2. M1D/Liquid MD Cycle
    By RoidBoy in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3