on cycle ..a-dex and joint pain - AnabolicMinds.com

on cycle ..a-dex and joint pain

1. New Member

on cycle ..a-dex and joint pain

i am startin week 5 of my test E cycle ..since im on a low dose of test (375mg/week) i havent been taking an anti-E until i started to develop symptoms of gyno ..took 20 mg/nolva a day until the went away that was week three ..then went on a low dose of a-dex .. (.25 mg/EOD) i know it takes 2 weeks to kick in...my joints are so dry they hinder my ability to walk and just have no motivation to go to the gym anymore because they hurt so bad ..cissus RX works for joints when i stop taking a-dex ...but i need an anti-E because gyno signs are appearing again ...would 10 mg/day of nolva as an anti-E be hard on my joints??? ...or is there any other suggestions??? any help wil be appreciated...thanks!

2. z06
    Stats
    5'11"  233 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dra05ke View Post
    i am startin week 5 of my test E cycle ..since im on a low dose of test (375mg/week) i havent been taking an anti-E until i started to develop symptoms of gyno ..took 20 mg/nolva a day until the went away that was week three ..then went on a low dose of a-dex .. (.25 mg/EOD) i know it takes 2 weeks to kick in...my joints are so dry they hinder my ability to walk and just have no motivation to go to the gym anymore because they hurt so bad ..cissus RX works for joints when i stop taking a-dex ...but i need an anti-E because gyno signs are appearing again ...would 10 mg/day of nolva as an anti-E be hard on my joints??? ...or is there any other suggestions??? any help wil be appreciated...thanks!
    I've never had any joint issues on cycle due to a-dex; winny YES but not a-dex. At such a standard dose I can't imagine you're getting joint problems. My advice would be to take 10-20mg/day of nolva when gyno symptoms arise. At your dose of test bloat shouldn't be a huge issue. If you want to take some joint support supplements I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Microlactin and Glucosamine. Good luck bro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. b12 and joint pain
    By Mad_Scientist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 05:29 PM
  2. Joint pain on cycle?
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 08:54 PM
  3. Joint pain with Tren cycle
    By rhodesman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13