Running a bulker and cutter all on the same PH cycle ?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Is it possible to combine a bulker and a cutter on the same PH cycle ? I know people do it on AAS cycles but I've never heard of it being done on a PH cycle before. Like for example; weeks 1-4 P-plex at 15/30/30/45 while on a calorie surplus and then H-drol or Epistane weeks 4-8 on a calorie deficit while cutting. Then go into PCT. Your thoughts ?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Is Epi/Havoc considered a "cutter"? I think gyno might be a problem if your weapon of choice was H-drol following a P-plex cycle, or not?

I like where you are going with this, but I was thinking maybe a stack of an Oristan-A clone alongside P-plex.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Is Epi/Havoc considered a "cutter"? I think gyno might be a problem if your weapon of choice was H-drol following a P-plex cycle, or not?

I like where you are going with this, but I was thinking maybe a stack of an Oristan-A clone alongside P-plex.
I don't think it's considered a "cutter" but I think as long as something is dry that it could be used effectively as a cutter.

Gyno could be a problem, I'm not sure though.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would like to see a p-plex/Havoc bridge, i think it would make for a great cycle

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to combine a bulker and a cutter on the same PH cycle ? I know people do it on AAS cycles but I've never heard of it being done on a PH cycle before. Like for example; weeks 1-4 P-plex at 15/30/30/45 while on a calorie surplus and then H-drol or Epistane weeks 4-8 on a calorie deficit while cutting. Then go into PCT. Your thoughts ?
I personally love these kinds of cycle because they work well for me. Not everyone likes them, however. I've done numerous PH cycles (years ago) which started with bulk weeks and ended with cut. I'd give it a try--especially with newer PH/PS's I think you might like how it goes. Your examples are great IMO. I'd avoid real calorie deficits in weeks 4-8 in order to keep your gains, but you could drop some cals, eat cleaner, cut carbs, and add cardio. Good luck!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id go 6 weeks MAX

p plex 1-3
havoc 3-6

dice404

Awards
Havoc would be great for a cut IMO.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Does anybody here think that there's a potential to lose gains that you made on the bulking part of the cycle, while you're in the cutting part of it ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody here think that there's a potential to lose gains that you made on the bulking part of the cycle, while you're in the cutting part of it ?
i think it depends on diet and how much water u were holding on to while on the "bulker"

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
how many calories under maintenance would you guys eat during the cutting portion ? And one thing which I'm pretty confused about is what to do for PCT in terms of calories. I know during a bulking cycle you're supposed to eat a lot on PCT to try and hold on to your gains, but what about a cutting cycle ; do you eat at maintenance or what ?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
how many calories under maintenance would you guys eat during the cutting portion ? And one thing which I'm pretty confused about is what to do for PCT in terms of calories. I know during a bulking cycle you're supposed to eat a lot on PCT to try and hold on to your gains, but what about a cutting cycle ; do you eat at maintenance or what ?
I wouldn't go far below maintenance at all really, well, not during the cutting part of the cycle. Reason being, the more you cut cals below maintenance, the more your metabolism will slow to compensate.. Also, I have this sneaking suspicion that anabolics repartition your nutrients in such an amazing way that you could eat right at, or slightly under maintenance cals and still see noticeable leaning effects, along with added size and strength.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go far below maintenance at all really, well, not during the cutting part of the cycle. Reason being, the more you cut cals below maintenance, the more your metabolism will slow to compensate.. Also, I have this sneaking suspicion that anabolics repartition your nutrients in such an amazing way that you could eat right at, or slightly under maintenance cals and still see noticeable leaning effects, along with added size and strength.
Agreed.

Maybe run Phera and bridge it into havoc/fura or havoc/11oxo. That would def lean you out nicely. Plus fura and 11oxo are really mild and for most Havoc is mild.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Is there much of a benefit in stacking 11oxo with Havoc ?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Is there much of a benefit in stacking 11oxo with Havoc ?
I'm sure there would be more leaning, but I'm not real sure just how much that would be increased. Havoc is a pretty great cutter by itself imo.

So, would it be effective? Probably... Is it necessary to pull off a successful cut? No.