sd/rercreate or troid/recreate

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im really looking to cut up a little by june/july for my trip to the beach. which stack would work better for recomp. the sd/recreate would give me some good size and strength, and the troid/recreate some strength, which leads to size. im 23, 6'2 248. only fat im worried about is over the abdominals.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and as far as the results, which is more retainable???

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
The most popular DS i've seen as far as leaning you out have been the oristan-A clones such as Furazadrol and Winadrol.

I wouldn't stack Superdrol with anything, not much of a cutter IMO.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well after thinking a while, ill probobly go with sd for 4wks. i really like the dense look im growing into now. would love a 6pack, but if i could just bring it down a little and putt on some dense muscle on my frame id be very happy.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran Superdrol before? With my experience and from reading other logs, bringing body fat down on SD is detrimental to the bulk and high calorie diet. You can find yourself wasting the cycle trying to lose the bit of fat that can accompany the SD gains.

I'm following and loving this log. It's Revolt by Kilo Sports which is supposed to be a bulker but it's also gyno prone. He is running it with Havoc (or Epistane, same thing) and having great results.

IMO this is a great stack and probably suits you better for the goals you are looking to attain.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, i really dont need to lose fat anywhere but my abdominals. i have never run sd before, but am looking forward to the cycle. would like to try and stack it with epistane, but ill save that for later on the year. like i said im 248 now, and if i can keep my gut down and be 275 by the end of the year, ill be happy. i guess the look im going for is the dense look dorian yates had.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
What is your experience with designers? I guess this would be the time to ask what your plans are regarding PCT and support supps.

I really don't see the point in stacking SD with anything other than support supps.

Do a search on Superdrol, there's plenty of info. Most people do a 3 week cycle of 10/20/20.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
never used a ps before, although i am on TRT for hypogonadism. so i wont need anything for estro rebound, but i will probobly use a low dose ai anyways. will take AI cycle support during cycle and thru pct along with thermo life liver longer. will run it a 20/30/30/30 with a high carb and protein diet.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Most people would advise against running Superdrol for your first cycle. This is what I would do in your situation, I am not the most experienced guy on this board by any means (so take it for what it's worth), however i've followed quite a few logs and have some experience with Superdrol, solid gains.

I realized I forgot to post the log I mentioned, this is it http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/90575-revolted-my-epi.html Solid progress and similar in terms of your goals.

In your situation, with June and July approaching, why not run the cycle mentioned above? Or you can run Havoc with Furazadrol/Winadrol for solid gains and a decent lean look, this will probably better expose your abs (given you are in that kind of shape).

Save the Superdrol for the winter when you can eat without worrying about showing off abs. Even at your size, SD doses seem a bit high for your experience level. IMO 10/20/20 should work fine, if you choose to run another week its up to you but I would keep it at 20 being your first SD cycle (I realize you are a big guy).

Ultimately it is your decision.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks condition. in my stash i have a few of each: sd, epi, hdrol, troid. heard good things about hdrol, and ive seen it run anywhere from 4-6wks. troid seems to give great strength gains, which is all i care about. so ill save sd for later in the year and give troid a try. at 90/90/90/90

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on the cycle. Does the TRT also combat prolactin issues associated with progestin like designers such as T-roid? If not you might want to consider some vitamin b-6 or better yet a high concentration blend by NOW foods P-5-P to fight prolactin, i'm sure it's not a desirable side.

You could drop the liver longer if you were planning on running that.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not sure about the prolactin issue, but i will look into it. thanks for all the input.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Supplements 7
Rodja General Chat 4
Supplement Logs 61