6 Week Or 8 Week Pulse Cycle???? Which Is Better????

SigEpZeino

SigEpZeino

Banned
Awards
I am about to pop my first cycle cherry with Havoc starting on May 5th..... I have decided to pulse cycle and was wondering which pulse cycle is better or more perferred....

A 6 week cycle as such.......4x/wk pulse Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat
Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30,30)
2 30
3 30-40
4 30-40
5 30-50
6 30-50

or the fabled 8 week cycle........
3x/wk pulse M,W,F:
Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30)
2 30
3 40
4 40
5 40
6 40
7 50
8 40

My PCT will consist of Nolva and Milk thistle as I believe due to my research is more then enough for a pulse cycles PCT.....

Personaly I kinda perfer as of right now the 8 week because from my research I have found that the 8 week pulse is suppossed to induce more gains (roughly 1.5x the 4 week cycle) and is easier to maintain those gains during PCT..

Plus I will create a log of my cycle and update it with before and after pics so others can learn from my experience....

SigEpZeino

SigEpZeino

Banned
Awards
Just to add I will be running a 6 day a week rotational workout program where each major is worked with EOD minor as I have seen the most results with this program naturally

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
since u have the nolva already, id run a straight 4 weeker. u'll get better results.

the main reason pulse is because they cant get a hold of a SERM, but thats not an issue in ur case.

also, for some ppl, they get shutdown just as hard with a pulse as they do with a straight cycle

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
and if u do choose to pulse, its 3x a week, not 4

SigEpZeino

SigEpZeino

Banned
Awards
well the reasoning behind my nolva is im not going to do a full 4 week PCT since I will be pulsing.... I was going to do a 2 week PCT of Nolva as such.....

week 1 40,40,40,30,30,30,20
week 2 20,10-till end of week

and the milk thistle until bottles done........ From what Ive researched also you acquire more gains from a pulse cycle after PCT because there is less hormonal changes and less cortisol that is produced.....

I dont want to do a 4 week straight cycle because of the strain it puts on your internals and the fact you dont keep all gains

So is it 8 week or 6 week pulse?????

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
I was shut down just as bad on a 8wk pulse as a 4wk cycle. If I were to do it over again which I am its going to be a straight 6wkr. I dont want my testies shrunk anylonger then need be.

I dont want to do a 4 week straight cycle because of the strain it puts on your internals and the fact you dont keep all gains
And Ill have to debunk about keeping all your gains...Its all about your PCT and how your diet is. Yes you will lose water but aslong as your diet is in check and you get your homone lvls back up as fast as possible Ive had no problems!