Winny or SD - Which is more toxic

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch: This is a serious no brainer... most winny clones are unmethylated if that helps.....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
winny "clones" are unmethylated (prostanzanol). Im talking about winstrol (methylated 17aa steroid)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
winny "clones" are unmethylated (prostanzanol). Im talking about winstrol (methylated 17aa steroid)
hmm injectable vs oral??? That in itself should answer your Q as you know Superdrol can be pretty rough on the liver..... How long do you plan on running winny??? at what dose???

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oral winny @50mg. My whole thing is....i could take 50mg winny everyday and see little results, or i could take 20mg SD and see great results...so if they were the same toxicity...screw winny...if winny was way less toxic...i'd consider it. You know?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
oral winny @50mg. My whole thing is....i could take 50mg winny everyday and see little results, or i could take 20mg SD and see great results...so if they were the same toxicity...screw winny...if winny was way less toxic...i'd consider it. You know?
Winny is slightly less toxic than most 17aa's.... 50mg(rec. dose i know, i know....) :lol: !! If you wanna see "great results" choose SD lol because you wont see any where near the same with Winny...

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
for sure winny less toxic in my opinion. done both. hardly had any sides with winny @ 7wks. 50mg. daily.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Great results. I felt lean and tight as hell. not huge noticable gains from outsiders, but I did gain 17lbs. I dosed up alot on protein and I used anavar with it weeks 1-4. or 4-7 can't remember. I may have taken some vitargo cgl with it also. Mood was great, joints weren't bad. felt great.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats like comparing apples and oranges? You will not gain much/if any weight with just winstrol. Superdrol is very toxic, and regardless of weight gain it is dangerous. IMO the FDA needs to take SD off the shelves because too many morons are using it and dont have a clue what it is.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milligram for milligram SD is over twice as toxic. Normal dosages of Winny can range from 50mg to 120mgs... you would be death warmed over with the upper ranges there.

Adams

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats like comparing apples and oranges? You will not gain much/if any weight with just winstrol. Superdrol is very toxic, and regardless of weight gain it is dangerous. IMO the FDA needs to take SD off the shelves because too many morons are using it and dont have a clue what it is.
:clap2: :goodpost: totally agree.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Rant

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Trip I am surprised at you. Your entitled to your opinion, but the FDA will ruin this whole industry sooner or later. How about the morons have some accountability, the whole friggin world is no longer responsible for their own actions anymore, its always someone else whose to blame and someone else who has to protect them from themselves. Sorry Dog, just shocked to see you call for the FDA.

over

To the OP, winstrol is no where near as toxic as superdrol, caution should always be exercised, but the two are not comparable.

:cheers:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
These are two totally different compounds used for two totally different reasons so.......What's your goal for this cycle? cause that would play a HUGE role in which one to choose. But yea superdrol is more toxic than Fcuking LSD!!!! JK but it could be?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are two totally different compounds used for two totally different reasons so.......What's your goal for this cycle? cause that would play a HUGE role in which one to choose. But yea superdrol is more toxic than Fcuking LSD!!!! JK but it could be?
lol...i was actually just trying to get some ideas here. My whole theory on these prohormones is...i will use them 2 more times...because i do not want to do the damage to my body of any more than that. I have only used SD once. So i was trying to see...would it be smarter for me to do 2 cycles of SD and get a lot out of it, but also take a nice toll on my body...or...do one SD and one winny...to try to save my body some damage (thats if winny was less toxic). But after reading some more posts it seems pretty toxic itself...and plus...i dont think its any more toxic than epistane, which would yield way greater results than winny alone...but thats a whole other topic.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think its any more toxic than epistane, which would yield way greater results than winny alone...but thats a whole other topic.
Not really bro. Just run some Epi then. I'm using epidrol (genera labs) and have had pretty good reasults going into my final week. I will warn you though I don't give a sht what anyone says this stuff shut me down pretty hard but other than that little to no sides.:cheers:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
DangerDave Cycle Logs 8