Overdose?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered, what would be the effects if someone accidentally (Don't know how this could happen, rhetorical in every sense) ingested something like 100-200mg SD or 100-200mg phera. Sh!t what would happen if someone ingested an entire bottle?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I mean, would all of it be absorbed, or would some pass? Could it potentially shut down the endocrine system? Could it block up your liver pretty tough? I mean, I don't have a college degree in physiology, anatomy, endocrinology, or anything like that so I can't really tell. Anyone educated care to chime in?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean, would all of it be absorbed, or would some pass? Could it potentially shut down the endocrine system? Could it block up your liver pretty tough? I mean, I don't have a college degree in physiology, anatomy, endocrinology, or anything like that so I can't really tell. Anyone educated care to chime in?
Idk......when in doubt,try it!!!

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
It would probably cause liver failure, which would be fatal unless a transplant was available.

zachconley123

Awards
you penis would exlode and land up some where in north korea where chunks of ur penis would feed thousands of starving children!!!!

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
you penis would exlode and land up some where in north korea where chunks of ur penis would feed thousands of starving children!!!!

LMFAO Jesus, I just spit my oatmeal all over my freaken monitor.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you would get hyooooge! dont listen to them, Ronnie Coleman never got big by taking regular dosages. He takes orals by the bottle daily.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I figured. I mean if 10mg per day of SD can make you gain 5 pounds, imagine what 100mg could do!!!!:dance:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered, what would be the effects if someone accidentally (Don't know how this could happen, rhetorical in every sense) ingested something like 100-200mg SD or 100-200mg phera. Sh!t what would happen if someone ingested an entire bottle?
Liver and kidneys would shut down, most likely leading to a cascade effect multi-organ failure and death.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Liver and kidneys would shut down, most likely leading to a cascade effect multi-organ failure and death.
That pretty much sums it up, death, but a whole bottle of aspirin will do the same thing.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
agreed it would most likely kill you. i know people who have taken Dbol at around 150mg ED with winstrol at 100mg ED for weeks and are still around tho.