Why can't I order anything?

wildcat24

Awards
I'm trying order something from legalgear.com and avantlabs but it won't let me. When I try to order something from legalgear it say that there was a error in retrieving info in my credit card. I know that not true cause I order something two days ago with the same credit card. Does anybody know what going on?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
same here - trying to order some supps and getting a CC error. sent an email to there cutomer care.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i just placed an order and had no probelms. may wanna try again.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Watch out - i tried 3 times and it said it failed all 3 times - yet the money has been pulled form my account all 3 times i tried.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i just checked my bank's website and my order was charged as i expected. good luck bro..that really sucks being charged 3x.....

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Well I still can't get on to LEGALGEAR.com. Anyone know when the site will be back up?

dingling

Awards
i havent tried ordering anything yet, but the site has been working for me fine.

dingling

Awards
ok now that ive tried to order some supplies, it is giving me the CC error (2 times now) that goldylight was speaking of... i havent checked my account yet to see if funds were withdrawn. What should i do?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does legal gear accept Money Orders?? I want to get my hands on some methyl-1test.

PS Edog, empty your PM;s bro, I have some info

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Here is the issue... Some of the DNS servers have not resolved yet. So those of you who need to get to our site that can't can enter this string

http://66.78.45.102

Also, anyone who did get charged will be credited and we will make sure that everyone who wants product gets it!

EDog