Stacking Steroids With Natural Anabolics - AnabolicMinds.com

Stacking Steroids With Natural Anabolics

  1. New Member
    hopper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    Stacking Steroids With Natural Anabolics


    Say I wanted to do an Activate Xtreme/Powerfull stack, but I also threw in 80mg of Anavar ed? Wise? Unwise?

  2. New Member
    bbkhan87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    no offense but that is just retarded. if you spike your test p to supra-physiological levels with steroids, natural test boosters would do absolutely nothing.
  3. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1056

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bbkhan87 View Post
    no offense but that is just retarded. if you spike your test p to supra-physiological levels with steroids, natural test boosters would do absolutely nothing.
    Actually, the Nettle would do something. Nettle root lowers SHBG therefore it increases free test. Nettle stops DHT from binding to the prostate. Nettle also lowers blood pressure and increases pumps in the gym.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1056

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Say I wanted to do an Activate Xtreme/Powerfull stack, but I also threw in 80mg of Anavar ed? Wise? Unwise?
    Its a great idea. The Activate will raise free test and the Powerfull will help you sleep better and increase Growth Hormone while you sleep. Why Anavar though?
  5. jpk
    jpk is offline
    New Member
    jpk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    54
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    216

    Reputation

    If I had Anavar I'd just run it solo with a SERM for PCT then use the Powerfull and Activate Extreme a few weeks after. Freeing up test with the Activate is not as effective once total test levels are suppressed by the steroid.
  6. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1056

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    If I had Anavar I'd just run it solo with a SERM for PCT then use the Powerfull and Activate Extreme a few weeks after. Freeing up test with the Activate is not as effective once total test levels are suppressed by the steroid.
    Total test is not suppressed, total test skyrockets on cycle and so can SHBG. It is LH and FSH that is suppressed on cycle. And its not just the free test that Activate will help. I also mentioned the prevention of DHT binding to the prostate. Activate does this by lowering SHBG at the prostate. The lower blood pressure will also help. Anavar is bad on lipids/libido. I would run test with it.
  7. New Member
    bbkhan87's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    instead of spending $80 more dollars for the shbg benefits of nettle why not buy furazadrol which is not methylated and lowers shbg? It would be way way more beneficial. If your worried about lipids/bloodpressure, they have cycle support.
  8. jpk
    jpk is offline
    New Member
    jpk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    54
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    216

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Total test is not suppressed, total test skyrockets on cycle and so can SHBG. It is LH and FSH that is suppressed on cycle. And its not just the free test that Activate will help. I also mentioned the prevention of DHT binding to the prostate. Activate does this by lowering SHBG at the prostate. The lower blood pressure will also help. Anavar is bad on lipids/libido. I would run test with it.
    Dude, are you suggesting that Anavar will not suppress one's natural Test production?

    Introduction of an exogenous androgen will always cause some level of suppression. (Yes, by the LH and FSH pathway you mention!)
  9. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1056

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Dude, are you suggesting that Anavar will not suppress one's natural Test production?

    Introduction of an exogenous androgen will always cause some level of suppression. (Yes, by the LH and FSH pathway you mention!)
    Total test levels don't indicate anytihng except how much test you have in your system. If you were to take a blood test while on anavar, your total test levels would be elevated. Yes, Anavar WILL suppress one's own T production (not as bad as others). Suppression is indicated by the reduction of LH and FSH.
  10. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1056

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bbkhan87 View Post
    instead of spending $80 more dollars for the shbg benefits of nettle why not buy furazadrol which is not methylated and lowers shbg? It would be way way more beneficial. If your worried about lipids/bloodpressure, they have cycle support.
    This would trash your lipids even more. It would be a better idea to forget the stupid Anavar and jump on a Test E or C cycle which is a way healthier alternative IMO. If the above poster can get Anaver then he can get Test.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stacking SARMS with Anabolics
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 06:00 PM
  2. Cissus vs Prime (natural anabolics)
    By dra05ke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 07:48 AM
  3. Maximum LBM gain in 60 days with natural anabolics?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 07:56 PM
  4. Steroids and pro-anabolics
    By Knucklehead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 10:56 AM
  5. T3 and natural anabolics
    By andros in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 03:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in