OK GOT MY ORDER!!! But now have a few more questions (problems)

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok i got my order. Apparently the fedex lady sent it to my neighbor. It was sitting on her porch this morning. Apparently it was hidden under a chair so the neighbor didn't see it till later on this morning and put it in clear view.

Ok i got it but it wasn't finaplix. Its component-H. I looked at the box and it says trenabol acetate but it doesn't mention estradiol or anyting else. So can I assume it doesn't have estradiol????

Another very important question is on the foil packs it says expires by may 2003!!!!! Well i have more then 3 cycles(more like 4 or 5) cycles worth in this box and ill hve only one cycle done by that time. Will trenabol be ok still in a couple years as long as it stays in the foil packs in my room???? I remember someobody somewhere had show how fertilizer runoff was hurting the environment because of trenabol so it was able to last a few months in that environment. So im wondering how good do you think this stuff is after the expiration date if it stays in the foil????

Also this is in 5 cartride belts of 20 implants where each implant("dose") is 200 mg so 200 X 20 X 5 = 20 grams of fina. I had specifically ordered finaplix but the lady said that they order from 4 or 5 different places and its the same ingredients.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My bad i accidentally did order this instead of finaplix i guess but i looked on their site and it says its the bioequivalent to finaplix. It also doesn't mention estradiol either on the advertisement or box so ill assume its equivalent. Its 10 bucks more then the finaplix for the whole box so almost the same price.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pjorstad
Ok i got my order. Apparently the fedex lady sent it to my neighbor. It was sitting on her porch this morning. Apparently it was hidden under a chair so the neighbor didn't see it till later on this morning and put it in clear view.

Ok i got it but it wasn't finaplix. Its component-H. I looked at the box and it says trenabol acetate but it doesn't mention estradiol or anyting else. So can I assume it doesn't have estradiol????

Another very important question is on the foil packs it says expires by may 2003!!!!! Well i have more then 3 cycles(more like 4 or 5) cycles worth in this box and ill hve only one cycle done by that time. Will trenabol be ok still in a couple years as long as it stays in the foil packs in my room???? I remember someobody somewhere had show how fertilizer runoff was hurting the environment because of trenabol so it was able to last a few months in that environment. So im wondering how good do you think this stuff is after the expiration date if it stays in the foil????

Also this is in 5 cartride belts of 20 implants where each implant("dose") is 200 mg so 200 X 20 X 5 = 20 grams of fina. I had specifically ordered finaplix but the lady said that they order from 4 or 5 different places and its the same ingredients.

Component T-H is still trenbolone acetate.  Its just a different brand.  It should be good to go.  If I recall correctly, it was cheaper to purchase 1 component belt over 2 finaplix cartridges and the same with a component box over individual cartridges.  What was your exact original order?  10 carts of finaplix?  Check your receipt again, they might have credited you a little. 

As for expiration, I believe people stated that keeping it refrigerated would decrease the loss of potency over time.  Someone feel free to correct me.

WYD

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 belt has 20 implants and it was going for 75 dollars so double the price about thats why the box is about the same price as the finaplix(for their store).

Refigerator is NOT an option. What if i were to mix it in the PH GEL????

Don't the premixed gel's last a couple of years even without refigeration???