Doctors??

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
So i know this really doesnt fit here , but i know u guys will know the answer. I just finished a run of the AX triple stack and towards the end and now i noticed a pretty big increase in my pubertal gyno. I was wondering if i went to my doctor at college and asked them to prescribe me a protocol of letrozol or nolvadex would they do it? is it normal for them to do that? thanks for the help guys

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Extremely doubtful, unless youre related or something. Or have a malignant tumor in your breast ;) He'll probably look at you like you have tentacles and say no...Just my opinion though.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
He'll probably ask you if you're on steroids..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why not just get your own letro or nolva?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i can get nolva, not letro. But how exactly can they get rid of tissue behind my nipple. Im kinda confused about the science behind it.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I don't think they can. In some cases nolva/letro has shrunk gyno to some degree but i don't think it works for everyone. Usually if you just start to see signs and you aggressively treat it with nolva/letro it will get rid of it or show reduction but if you've had it for a while the chances of it helping are slim. Only real way to get rid of gyno is surgically.