How is the aggression on M1T
- 04-25-2008, 11:04 AM
- 04-25-2008, 11:21 AM
the only aggression i got was mental. i knew i was "on" so it gave me the "on" mentallity. i am very passive person though the only thing that got noticibly me agrresive was anadrol.
04-25-2008, 11:54 AM
this is my thought. everyone is different so take it as a grain of salt. i was two weeks into my anadrol cycle and had to go to the doctor cause my joints were killing me. he requested a blood test and urine test on me. i was shytting cause everything i heard about orals and liver i thought i would come back messed up. well he called me a week later and said everything was fine. he said my liver enzymes were a tad elevated but nothing to be worried about. a couple of years before that he did the samething when on m1t and he said i was fine. i am quit sure he knew i was cycling both times but never came out and asked me. so i think he was checking my panel just to make sure i was still ok.
04-25-2008, 12:13 PM
04-25-2008, 12:27 PM
04-28-2008, 12:27 PM
m1t doesn't cause aggression, you cause the aggression. Purely mental and false claims. Sides vary for everyone though, mine were surprisingly mild as well as mild on my liver tests.
Similar Forum Threads
- By johnnybeegood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:10 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2007, 05:38 PM
- By kingivan in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2006, 01:57 PM
- By FENRIR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2005, 11:34 AM
- By Irongame in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 12-01-2004, 10:37 PM