Finished a 2 week Mdrol cycle

NAS

NAS

Awards
Had 21 caps left and decided to do a 2 weeker 1 cap first 7 days, 2 caps last 7 days. My thoughts are that this was pretty decent. I experienced no side effects at all, only mild larthegy the last 3 days in mid afternoon and a little mid section bloat the first 5 days. Diet was normal and I did not make changes as far as excess carbs and such. Gained a good 7lbs, and was not lifting heavy in the gym, I actually was concentrating more on feeling the muscle work and getting the pump. I am nursing a back issue that has been hurting for 6 weeks so I really did not hardly do squats, bent over rows, deads, or much leg press. I will finish off my bottle of torem for pct, Blue Up and regular suppliments like multi, omega3-6-9, 1000mg C in the afternoon, NOW's Sylimarin, ZMA, and arganine.

Conclusoin: Nice small cycle, great "over a slump" cycle, felt great despit the ongoing back pain.

dizi24

Awards
Had 21 caps left and decided to do a 2 weeker 1 cap first 7 days, 2 caps last 7 days. My thoughts are that this was pretty decent. I experienced no side effects at all, only mild larthegy the last 3 days in mid afternoon and a little mid section bloat the first 5 days. Diet was normal and I did not make changes as far as excess carbs and such. Gained a good 7lbs, and was not lifting heavy in the gym, I actually was concentrating more on feeling the muscle work and getting the pump. I am nursing a back issue that has been hurting for 6 weeks so I really did not hardly do squats, bent over rows, deads, or much leg press. I will finish off my bottle of torem for pct, Blue Up and regular suppliments like multi, omega3-6-9, 1000mg C in the afternoon, NOW's Sylimarin, ZMA, and arganine.

Conclusoin: Nice small cycle, great "over a slump" cycle, felt great despit the ongoing back pain.
Nice man, I'm training with a powerlifter right now, and he just finished a 10/10/10 cycle of superdrol with an OTC PCT (blood work on everything came back fine). He gained 10 lbs and saw his bench go from 350 t 395. Low dosing M-drol seems like a pretty good way to make good gains and keep the sides low

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just did a 10/10/10 cycle and my deads went up 40lb's in one week.