Methyl e and Superdrol question

Oreidgger

Awards
I have browsed this forum for quite awhile but never really had anything to post. A little background on me pertaining to my question. I have done cycles of both Superdrol and Havoc with very good results. I ran sd for three weeks at 10 20 20 followed by pct. The only downfall of the cycle was that I hated how I felt while i was on. I also had miserable backpumps even with taurine. I ran havoc for 4 weeks at 20 30 30 30 and loved everything about the cycle. I had no negative side effects and the only time I felt like I was on something was while I was lifting.

Now to my question. In May I was planning on running a cycle of methyl e similar to my havoc cylce with the addition of 100 mg dhea per day. Then I got to thinking that I have a lot of sd left that I will never run as a full cycle and wondered if I could avoid the back pumps by only dosing at 10 mgs. So here are my 3 options

Option 1
Methyl e 20 30 30 30
dhea 100 mg/day

Option 2
Methyl e 20 30 30 30
sd 10 10 10 10

Option 3
methyl e 20 30 30 30
sd pulsed at either 10 or 20 mg on workout days

Support supps and pct are in order.
I am thinking that I might go with option 2 but i dont know if it is a really stupid idea. Any input would be appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt stack anything methyl with superdrol, but if ur dead set on stacking the 2 then id go:

1) Methyl-e 30/30/30/30
Superdrol 10/10/10

2) Bridge cycle
Superdrol 10mg weeks 1-3
Methyl-e 30mg weeks 3-6