Bruising on cycle

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone experienced this. After my last epi cycle, I remember huge nasty bruises on my legs. I didn't really think much of it at the time (thought I bumped into something getting up at night), but now I realize that some steroids can supress clotting factors in the liver. This is usually indicative of liver damage. It stopped immediately after the cycle, and I've had my liver values checked since then, and everything is in normal range. I was just wondering your opinions on this, I think I'm trying to talk myself out of my next cycle.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Bump for input. No house residents who know anything about clotting factors?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have heard it can be from a vitamin defieciency...

I have been getting this too on my cycle but im takin a multi so idk whats up?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I have heard it can be from a vitamin defieciency...

I have been getting this too on my cycle but im takin a multi so idk whats up?
What are you on, test/deca,SD,Winnie if memory serves me correctly?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What are you on, test/deca,SD,Winnie if memory serves me correctly?
right but the sd and winny are out.

...for now.

i was going to start a thread on the effects of AAS on the immune system and why it effects this negatively, mainly testosterone as it is what we naturally produce. Ive been sick for a while now, estimating about a month.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I'v experienced this before as well... it was most pronounced on SD, after wresting around with my friend one night i woke up the next morning with huge bruises on the inside of both biceps

I thought it had to do with elevated blood pressure, which can cause the smaller capillaries near the skin to burst with lest pressure than normal... but i dunno, i'm not familiar with the clotting factors you mentioned

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
well when your hemocrit or rbc count is high it causes alot of clotting, it can become a hazard say when using high doses of EQ esp. idk if that would cause more bruising?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I did a h-50/havoc cycle last year and I noticed some unexplained bruises as well.

I got my bloodwork done last fall and everything was healthy so I didn't really worry about it.