Nasty DHT sides?

  1. Registered User
    bound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jersey, baby!
    Age
    35
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    489

    Question Nasty DHT sides?


    So once again, the three letter search fails me...

    I know that there's bad sides from DHT, but what are they? I'm trying to figure out my next cycle, I'm going to be stacking two compounds in a pulse. I am trying to get a handle on the sides and what to take to mitigate them.

    Thanks for any help!

    (I've been looking at AX's 3-ad, but then someone mentioned DHT being involved. It was on m&m, though, and god knows they could've switched topics on me, and I may not have realized it...)
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

  2. Registered User
    Nightwanderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    1,307
    Rep Power
    732

    heavy DHT sides would probably include faster hair loss than usual if that's a problem for you.
  3. Registered User
    bound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jersey, baby!
    Age
    35
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    489

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    heavy DHT sides would probably include faster hair loss than usual if that's a problem for you.
    I suspected hairloss as being one. I figured that I'd be hearing about raging gyno and such.

    Thanks.

    Nice sig, BTW.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Nightwanderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    1,307
    Rep Power
    732

    Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    I suspected hairloss as being one. I figured that I'd be hearing about raging gyno and such.

    Thanks.

    Nice sig, BTW.
    I haven't heard anything about gyno specifically related to DHT,
    only testosterone in general. The only sides I've ever seen directly associated with DHT other than possible prostate issues, are the simple, temporary, and annoying ones like hair loss and acne.

    Thanks on the sig, it's a shame what people must say out of fear for the law. Legislature gets abused just as often as drugs do imo,
    and helpful people with wisdom to share shouldn't be forced to throw away their integrity to do so.
  5. Registered User
    woolbeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    I haven't heard anything about gyno specifically related to DHT,
    only testosterone in general. The only sides I've ever seen directly associated with DHT other than possible prostate issues, are the simple, temporary, and annoying ones like hair loss and acne.

    Thanks on the sig, it's a shame what people must say out of fear for the law. Legislature gets abused just as often as drugs do imo,
    and helpful people with wisdom to share shouldn't be forced to throw away their integrity to do so.
    DHT is an estrogen antagonist, and topical DHT is used as treatment for gynecomastia in England. So if anything, it should help prevent gyno.
  6. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    0

    Too much of anything is going to have side effects, life has a balance..
    DHT sides would only be a problem if your genetics have a prob with it such as hair loss, acne, its also an estrogen antagonist so the causing gyn othing is bs
  7. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    everything that needs to be said has been said...
  8. Registered User
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    505

    Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    Too much of anything is going to have side effects, life has a balance..
    DHT sides would only be a problem if your genetics have a prob with it such as hair loss, acne, its also an estrogen antagonist so the causing gyn othing is bs


    my motto also...
  9. Registered User
    BIGAINS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    196

    I used to love DHT the strength, hardness, and vascularity that DHT based compounds give.... that is until I started having prostate issues.
  10. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGAINS View Post
    I used to love DHT the strength, hardness, and vascularity that DHT based compounds give.... that is until I started having prostate issues.
    how did you determine you are having prostate issues?
  11. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    how did you determine you are having prostate issues?
    Pee alot
  12. Registered User
    BIGAINS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Pee alot
    Exactly, can't hold it as long and more frequent urges to pee. Also, there is a feeling of pressure in that general area.
  13. Registered User
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    505

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGAINS View Post
    Exactly, can't hold it as long and more frequent urges to pee. Also, there is a feeling of pressure in that general area.
    I experience the "intense" nutting effect...anybody else? Or just a result of higher-than-normal test?
  14. Registered User
    TravisCoSheriff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    161

    When my prostate is acting up when I hold my pee I get a sharp pain in it. Like being stabbed.
  15. Registered User
    bound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jersey, baby!
    Age
    35
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    489

    Thanks guys! I was a little concerned because of a comment someone made that sounded as if DHT had some really terrible sides that I hadn't heard about. Good feedback all round.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nasty Dienedrone sides
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 12:40 PM
  2. nasty
    By bodybanga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 04:18 PM
  3. 5HTP left some nasty sides...arg
    By chipdouglas in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 06:26 PM
  4. Im not trying to be nasty............
    By Inchamery in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 01:37 PM
  5. Sides?the Real Sides Not Some Statistic!
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 12:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in