bighead

Awards
2 bottles of NORANDREN 200 of 10ml ea
2 bottles of TESTON qv 200 10ml each
1 bottle of dianabol 10ml
1 bottle of trembolona qv 75 of 10ml
5 bottles of testonon 250 5 ml each

im 5-11 172lbs and about 10-12 bf
im looking to gaining at least 25 pounds.

first timer...i did (1cc) of teston QV200 2 days ago;left cheek (is this a good base?) and 1cc of norandren 200 today;other cheek. I would like to stack d-bol but im not to sure how much . i read somewhere that .5mg for 20 days?? (how much is that in a 3ml needle?) Is it 1/2 cc?

Should i keep the teston qv 200 as base or should i use the testanon250?

Please advise,
thank you in advance.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What do you have on hand for your PCT?

MB

bighead

Awards
nothing yet ....since it is so far down i was thinking of getting Femara/Letrozole. what is your take on this whole thing?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
you started your cycle without having your PCT supplies first you mean? Generally speaking that's a bad idea, always try to get that stuff first.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nightwanderer said it as well as I could have, and a whole lot nicer...

MB

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
You need everything on hand and ready before you ever start your cycle. PERIOD.

And another thing, Letro isnt used as a regular PCT. It's extremely harsh and should only be used when all other options (except surgery) have failed. Kind of a last resort compound.

Get some Nolvadex and run it 20/20/20/20 and some HCG @ 500 I.U's for 10 days.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
how many mg per ml is the dbol? Even if its 50mg per mL that won't be enough to even take. gaining 25lbs is probably unreasonable also if you're already starting to inject stuff then you're asking how to use it.

bighead

Awards
the dbol is 25mg per ml . i have ordered the nolvadex and hcg.

i currently am sticking with the deca 1cc and 1.5cc of the teston 200 ... You guys see any thing wrong with this basic cycle?

how does the following sound? would like to hear your opinion on this... not to worry im not on this..the source recommended it to me .

1.5cc of teston 200
trembolona same day 1.5cc
and on third day deca 1cc and 1cc teston 200

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
have you listened at all about pct?

MB

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
thats not even enough d-bol to make it worth while to run. It also looks as though you plan on injecting the deca more often than the test. The deca has a way longer halflife if your doing something once a week do this do the test twice a week.

You haven't talked at all about your pct do you even have any of it on hand? If not GET IT NOW. You're starting to inject all this stuff into your body and you have no clue what any of the half lifes or anything are you just want a blueprint after you started trying to build the house. What you're doing was a bad choice putting things into your body when you're clueless.

Now that I'm done lecturing. Post your pct and what you have on hand for it. After you do that people might be more willing to help. I have personally never run deca but check out basskiller he has a lot of good profiles for use look up all your chemicals educate yourself get a better idea of what a reasonable solid cycle looks like then start asking questions.

I have made the same mistakes as you when I was younger I would like to help you avoid the problems I had. ie; weight fluctuation crazy mood problems when coming off due to improper pct's all those kind of things will plague you if you don't get a solid plan and follow it with near perfect consistency. Anyone can miss a dose of an oral here and there if you are trying to spread it as evenly as possible through the day.

In my opinion again the d-bol was a waste of money unless your going to get more I would run it at 25mg a day for at least a month you only have enough for 10 days. You could maybe even run it 15 a day i have never went that low but if this is your first cycle that could maybe help. Have nolva and letro on hand in case you get some symptoms of gyno you don't want to get signs then order it may get much worse before you get a chance to treat it in that case. Run the norandren/deca at 400mg per week every monday would be fine. You wont get much growth off the test at 300mg wk but it should offset the sides of the deca. you dont have anywhere near enough trenbolone acetate for it to be worth it to include so get rid of that.

At this point you only have enough for a test deca cycle and hardly enough for that. I think the deca should be run for about 16 weeks you only have enough for 10.

You tried to get way to complex for your fist cycle and wasted a lot of money on chemicals that are useless unless you have alot more.

I would also like to add your lack of ability to do math is boggling. You know that your d-bol is 25mg per ml you wanted to figure out how to do .5mg a day which is insane I have no idea where you even came up with that dose. and you're asking if half a ml is .5mg. Try .5ml of 25mg/ml = 12.5mg and the ml cancels.

I don't think you have the right hormones in the proper amounts for a good cycle. This is my opinion stop get more of what you need. For a first cycle keep it simple with long esters and less chemicals.

bighead

Awards
thank you all for your responses. I HAVE ORDERED MY PCT GEAR.
friction.. thank you for your more detailed response as well and for taking your time and answering my post.