Legality of PH's in UK?
- 04-23-2008, 11:19 PM
- 04-23-2008, 11:44 PM
I wouldnt think so considering that steroids for personal use are legal there (unless somethings changed that Im not aware of)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
04-23-2008, 11:44 PM
I've got a guy on ebay wanting to know if I can ship S-Drol and I don't want to get either him or I in trouble.
04-24-2008, 08:07 AM
04-24-2008, 08:14 AM
I've ordered crap loads of all sorts of things and they have always gotten in. Pain in the ass when you get hit with a customs charge though, just got one today, £12.40........£10 of that is a fkn handling fee from royal mail!!! £10!!!!!
04-24-2008, 09:03 AM
04-24-2008, 10:30 AM
04-24-2008, 08:40 PM
04-25-2008, 03:06 AM
To the OP, AAS use is quite relaxed here, so long as you don't sell you're pretty much ok in the eyes of the law. You can buy and get most stuff through customs pretty easily from Europe without taxation, although ordering stuff from the US is a bit more expensive, you'll probably get hit hard with import tax from H&M.
04-25-2008, 04:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mike1605 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 40Last Post: 06-05-2009, 03:31 PM
- By trentime420 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-11-2008, 06:14 PM
- By Dr.B_KingofLean in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2006, 04:09 PM
- By bballer4s in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2006, 05:25 AM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2004, 05:40 PM