gynecomastia help

we1todd2it3

Awards
ok, so about 1 month ago i completed a 4 week epistane pulse cycle(yes, a pulse cycle). never went over 30mg, 3x week. this was my second pulse, did the same thing a few months earlier and gained 10lbs and no sides. PCT was Sustain and low dose 6-oxo(200mg). I now just finished PCT and realized that i have a bump/conglomoration of some hard tissue under my left nipple. My nips have been puffy for several weeks now, and the left is tender to the touch. I am almost certain this is gyno, considering im like 9% BF and i have hard tissue. I had a bottle of hyperdrol X2 laying around(6-bromo) and started taking this at the recommeneded dose and plan to taper off. will this help at all?? What should i do next. ive read alot but there are sooo many different opinions. Ralox, tamo, nolva. . . . IDK what to do. wil it clear up on its own??

we1todd2it3

Awards
AND, will this continue to grow?? I was a little leniant with my alcohol and mary jane consumption while "on" and i am attributing this to my gyno problem:( i know. . . .im an idiot. thanks for any help guys!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
1) dumb to drink while on a cycle
2) dumb to smoke while on a cycle
3) dumb to cycle with out a serm

But, that's in the past and you have options. You can still take a serm, some 6oxo, letro, etc.... lots of options. If it isn't too bad it will probably go away with some steady serm dosings. Other guys with more experience than me will probably know better, though.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I don't drink or smoke pot, but I did get gyno from an epistane pulse. I immediately started dosing nolva @ 60mg, and tapered all the way down to 5mg eod over the course of 4 weeks, in conjunction with 300mg of 6oxo tapered down to 100mg. This worked for me, and I have no lumps or signs of gyno. I think your best bet would be to get some nolva before is too late.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

Alternative Torm Dosing:
Week1: Days 1-3: 120mg Torm, Days 4-7: 90 mg Torm
Week2: 60mg Torm
Week3: 60mg Torm
Week4: 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board.

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Gynomastia - >>>Read This!<<< and >>>This!<<<

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I don't drink or smoke pot, but I did get gyno from an epistane pulse. I immediately started dosing nolva @ 60mg, and tapered all the way down to 5mg eod over the course of 4 weeks, in conjunction with 300mg of 6oxo tapered down to 100mg. This worked for me, and I have no lumps or signs of gyno. I think your best bet would be to get some nolva before is too late.
Did you initially dose Nolva after your Epi pulse? At what dosage if you did?

we1todd2it3

Awards
no, i didnt have any nolva. . . how long do i have before the gyno becomes permanent?? will the hyperdrol x2 help. i never plan on taking any other hormones, so future pct is irrelevent. and i knwo it was stupid. thanks for the help so far guys.

we1todd2it3

Awards
helpful. . . . . . .so would using tamo citrate 1 month after the development of the gyno be a good idea or would i be better off with letro by now? Should i continue the 6-bromo to stop the gyno from increasing or would it make it worse?? any ideas would be much appreciated! i know i was dumb so any HELPFUL feedback would be much appreciated!

ezza

Awards
  • Established
purely for resarch purposes something like this might be a pretty agressive anti gyno or even a heavy duty pct
week 1 40mg nolva
week 2 30mg nolva, 2.5mg letro
week 3 20mg novla, 2mg letro
week 4 10mg nolva,1.5mg letro, 300mg 6oxo
week 5 200mg 6oxo, small dose letro, nolva if any left EOD
week 6 100mg 6oxo

we1todd2it3

Awards
would a run with letro and tamo be likely to wipe out my gyno?? would my nips become less puffy as well?? my right nipple is very puffy, like the left, but does not have any tissue(lump). . . . . . .

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't do nolva on it's own this will could make things worse .... this is my opinion and i'm merely putting it out there so more research is needed on your part... but from what i understand nolva won't lower estrogen it will simply stop any estrogen acting on receptors.... and from what i understand this upregulates both testosterone and estrogen. Thats why i suggested nolva to stop estrogen acting on any breast tissue you might have formed fromed... letro to basically smash estrogen levels to an all time low.... and the 6oxo(or other OTC AI) to help taper down and to take advantage of low estrogen and high testosterone levels for as long as possible.... again this might not be viable for some reason i have overlooked so more reasearch is needed

ezza

Awards
  • Established
hahah that didn't really answer your question did it... there is no way to tell if it will definitely for sure the question really is are you willing to be the guinea pig?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
hey man can i ask if you checked for gyno before starting the cycle?

we1todd2it3

Awards
this was my second cycle and during the first i was extremely paranoid and was checking like once a day. so this is def. from this recent cycle.

z06

z06

Awards
in my opinion your best bet would be tapering up then down with letro, but make sure you also have nolva on hand because letro is notorious for its estrogen rebound effect and without nolva taken after the risk of even worse gyno increases dramatically.

we1todd2it3

Awards
ts what i think im going to do, taper up to 2.5 then down very slowly, overlapping with tamo. im thinking of doing 40 30 20 20 for the tamo, sound good?? more/less