lighter cycle for sports players

ktravelet

Awards
2 semesters ago a couple guys and I on the rugby team decided to do a cycle of pherplex. We did everything right with liver/heart supps, joint supps, and pct's. When the season came around I broke my wrist, and partial hammy tear, another guy broke his jaw, another guy broke his collar bone. I'm assuming this is all because of the effects of pheraplex.

Anyways I loved the results that i got, and the other guys did too, but is there anything out there that we can take that wont be so hard on us. I know the results won't be nearly as great, but a little help goes a long way. I was looking at t0bomb II, but it seems shady. If anyone can recommend something for me that would be great. I'm still leary of doing anything, but I'm weighing my options now.

Thanks

ktravelet

Awards
also back pumps must be at a min. We run ALOT as rugby players, and it was rediculous having those pumps and sprinting.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
kind of weird to assume broken bones are a steroid's fault when you play a full contact sport without protective gear if you ask me, lol. Rugby is very similar to american football only without the pads & helmets, right?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think you can blame these kinds of injuries on gear.

but, if you're looking for a mild cycle then I would looking into h-drol cycle or an epi pulse.

ktravelet

Awards
our team doctor knew about it, and my coach is a chiropractor. They both said steroids effects bone density, weaker tendons, and joints etc. I will take the world of 2 PHD's.

Also rugby is not like american football, running clock, no downs, passes must be lateral or backwards, and many more differences.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe the issues with tendons has more to do with the fact that your muscles are gaining strength faster than your tendons...

low estrogen levels could cause some joint issues (this could have happened in your PCT).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cissus is a popular product to help with tendon and ligaments while taking anabolics. it helps keep tendon strength up with muscle strength.

check out supercissus from USP Labs...that's what I've been taking.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Also rugby is not like american football, running clock, no downs, passes must be lateral or backwards, and many more differences.
what does the clock or the directions of the passes have to do with the nature of player to player contact though? I mean, you're running up and down a field, catching a thrown object, and attempting to avoid tackles, restraints and collisions from other players, right? I'm just saying, the physical aspects are close enough to where it doesn't take a scholar to see that broken bones
would be an unsuprising form of injury, especially if the sport uses minimal amounts of protective gear.

It's like saying a tae kwon do fighter broke his shin during a sparring match, and that it wouldn't be reasonable to say that it
might also be a common form of injury for a muay thai fighter, etc, because the contest rules would be different.

ktravelet

Awards
what does the clock or the directions of the passes have to do with the nature of player to player contact though? I mean, you're running up and down a field, catching a thrown object, and attempting to avoid tackles, restraints and collisions from other players, right? I'm just saying, the physical aspects are close enough to where it doesn't take a scholar to see that broken bones
would be an unsuprising form of injury, especially if the sport uses minimal amounts of protective gear.

It's like saying a tae kwon do fighter broke his shin during a sparring match, and that it wouldn't be reasonable to say that it
might also be a common form of injury for a muay thai fighter, etc, because the contest rules would be different.
I ssee what your saying, its different though. Running at angles, and not head on like football, but anyways so epi pulse maybe. What about Prostanozol, I know the 17a-methyl helps ALOT but im turning 21 soon and limiting drinking is fine, but stopping is a no.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I ssee what your saying, its different though. Running at angles, and not head on like football, but anyways so epi pulse maybe. What about Prostanozol, I know the 17a-methyl helps ALOT but im turning 21 soon and limiting drinking is fine, but stopping is a no.
I don't know what sort of rugby you play but running straight up and down the field and not running at angles is a basic principle of rugby, at least here in the US. :wave:

ktravelet

Awards
I don't know what sort of rugby you play but running straight up and down the field and not running at angles is a basic principle of rugby, at least here in the US. :wave:
lol im in the US too. Just for identity protection I'm not going to say what team I play for, but lets just say I was in NM this past week for sweet 16's where we won, but lost the next day in the round of 8. This is for D1 rugby so i'd say out team is decent.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Steroids actually tend to increase bone density.. So, idk why anyone would think that a broken bone was caused by steroids.

Unless that person was a normal doctor who doesn't actually know much at all about anabolic steroids and is unreasonably biased against them due to the media.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Bone issues from 4 weeks of PP, thats new to me...:drunk:

Also, you listen to what your doctor team says... but did you heard from him at <21 you should stay away from roids???:welcome:

mmm, did you experience "roid rage" too bro...???