OTC for Gyno

powerlinelift

Awards
Is there any OTC supplement that can help with preventing and/or stop the first signs of gyno?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what are your symptoms?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first sign of gyno you want him to start taking epi?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your responses for ATD and Form are on the money...

epi has the potential to reduce the signs of gyno over the course of a cycle...I wouldn't rec that you just start taking epi (a steroid) at the first sign of gyno though.

why I asked about symptoms, if they seem to be more prolactin based issues then it could be as simple as dosing B6/P-5-P. a lot of people mistake other issues with gyno. puffy/sensitive nipps don't = gyno.

powerlinelift

Awards
the reason i ask is b/c im starting a cycle soon...im trying to get as much knowledge as possible before i start. i dont have the means to get nolva, so i was wondering if there was an otc supp. for gyno.

also what is p-5-p?

if someone does get puffy/sensitive nipps what do you do for that?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what is your proposed cycle?

P-5-P is one of the active coenzyme forms of vitamin B-6.

powerlinelift

Awards
im thinking about running a 2 week cycle of m1t

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IDK, but I'd say don't run that unless you've got the propper supports on hand.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by not having the means to get nolva/tamoxifen? If you have internet access you have means, unless you're a minor with no debit/credit card, in which case steroids will do you more harm than good anyway. Always try to get tamoxifen (nolva), clomid, toremifene, etc, etc if you can, it's worth it. And unless a site is price gouging, Nolva/tamox is just as cheap if not cheaper than anything over the counter, and it's stood the test of tme apparently for effective prevention in most cases.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Poliquin believes a lot in ZMA for reducing gyno. But then again, this is poliquin, so who knows.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M1T can aromatase, I would not run this (even for two weeks) without a serm on hand. be sure to take cycle support before, while on, and post cycle too!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, at this point anyways, Nolva, clomid, or any of the others would almost immediately be cheaper than M1T anyways...