After Raw Deal..

kingofthechiba

Awards
Just curious if anyone was affected by operation RD.. I know many sources got busted, but did they ever go after any of the buyers from those sites?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I think that to go after the average Joe is not feasible to gov't resources. I think if it was a top named sports athlete or someone with significant status they definitely would and reap the publicity from it as well...IMO obviously

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
true. they only aim is make an example of high profile people so others are deterred. I honestly think its none of the government's business.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i know someone currently being investigated as a result of raw deal, his lawyer said if he cooperates he will just be on probation for a year. he wasn't just the end user though he was doing a lil trafficking himself thats why the probation. if he was just a joe blow user he would have only been questioned and they would have confiscated his gear.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Did this target designer companies, or something else entirely? I'm a little confused. When they say illegal, I'm not sure what they're refering to, due to the grey area status of many designers.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Did this target designer companies, or something else entirely? I'm a little confused. When they say illegal, I'm not sure what they're refering to, due to the grey area status of many designers.
ORD was mainly targeted at black market anabolics and performance enhancers. But, just because they aren't a part of ORD doesn't mean that the feds aren't/won't go after the designers too. This is far from over I'm afraid..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has hit many places that are just now being felt...look at the difficulty finding Formestane - it is all related.

It's called "eliminate your options so the only one left is BigPharma's products" through any means necessary.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This has hit many places that are just now being felt...look at the difficulty finding Formestane - it is all related.

It's called "eliminate your options so the only one left is BigPharma's products" through any means necessary.
Yup. Don't get me started. I'm sure you saw my response on your new formestane product thread. This is really starting to get out of hand imo. I have joined many groups for freedom in health care and to keep supplements and herbs legal, but I am starting to feel like it is too late.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anyone think it will go back to normal after the olympics?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody gives Schwarzennagger a Raw deal!.

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=bLcE-uDOdVE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Anyone think it will go back to normal after the olympics?
I'm curious about this too! I think it might slow down a bit but again that is just me speculating...

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
sportsbro how much was he pushing?
enough to be heavily investigated. not talkin a few amps and vials here and there. not sure how much exactly but alot.

i think the heavy investigating and all the hype will start to slow down after the olympics but deff not day after, it will take some time. my bet is that things will be back to normal but with higher prices in 2 years

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
yeah that is a good point with the higher prices in years to come. Stock up soon and just hang on for dear life :)

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
ya id say stock up, lay low, and be frugal with what you have/can afford till things settle down, more and more sources will get popped, prices are only going to go up, and gear is only going to get harder to find. so be VERY careful! people you trust WILL rollover on you to save there own a$$. if you have a legit source keep them in good favor, i would not suggest trying to find new sources rite now, lots of bunk gear from feds being passed around to try to bust dealers

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
ya id say stock up, lay low, and be frugal with what you have/can afford till things settle down, more and more sources will get popped, prices are only going to go up, and gear is only going to get harder to find. so be VERY careful! people you trust WILL rollover on you to save there own a$$. if you have a legit source keep them in good favor, i would not suggest trying to find new sources rite now, lots of bunk gear from feds being passed around to try to bust dealers
That's all it is is a big ratting game. Even watch that show DEA and it'll give you an idea...why I don't trust anybody to begin with because people will do whatever it is to survive in this world...though I honestly can't blame them either!

kingofthechiba

Awards
interesting.. when they bust online sources (namely international) do they go after the buyers as well?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
if they can get a list of the buyers i wouldn't be surprised if they go after the big buyers, if your online source gets busted and you only get enough for yourself and only order once or twice from them i wouldn't worry to much about it. (unless you are some "big name person" then you might have something to worry bout because they will want to make an example out of you, because they know the media will be all over it)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!

hahaha

i believe around here (charlotte, NC) if they catch someone they give them the option to rat the dealer out and they won't charge the buyer, I imagine its pretty much the same everywhere else but it def. has people being more suspicious of who they talk to now.

kingofthechiba

Awards
what if its an int' supplier lol? reason i asked was bc i havent heard of any buyers (yet) posting an experience of what happend to them

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
lol sucks for new guys like me trying to secure sources. If you look around all you see all over the place is 'We've discontinued domestic service as of april '08' and international is the only option.