Wow the Havoc kicked in

Navyrigger

Awards
I told myself that i would focus on my legs this cycle and wow. I always had a soild upper body and never really worked my legs except for running but since i dont run as much anymore i'm starting to put size on my legs now. To the point, I'm on day six and the first day i tried to go up to 450 on the press but only got to 390 full 8 reps and couldnt even move 450! Today i went up again and not only moved the 450 but pressed it 15 times. I'm really impressed and excited about next week! Also i'm up 5 pounds in lbm

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I noticed increase in strength 1st week also. Congratulations on your 5 lb increase in LBM. I was under the impression that would kick in later on around the 3rd week. I'm in my 3rd week of pulsing an Epistane clone with phenominal results but I have not gained any weight, the scale still reads the same.

Have fun!

Navyrigger

Awards
Around 4000 calories. I'm on my 3rd day of stacking the Havoc with P-plex and i'm dropping the Havoc after this week and doing the P-plex for 1 more alone then stacking it with M-drol for a week then doing the M-drol for 2 more weeks then going back to the Havoc for 2 weeks before starting the Nolva. I'm down 2% BF and up 10Lbs on curls and 20 on the bench. This is getting good, I just hope I can keep it!

mr j

Awards
wow 2% bf. thats good to hear bout the legs i also have a hard time with legs. wana do epistane just for legs.

Navyrigger

Awards
The power you pick up will really motivate you