Wow the Havoc kicked in

1. Wow the Havoc kicked in

I told myself that i would focus on my legs this cycle and wow. I always had a soild upper body and never really worked my legs except for running but since i dont run as much anymore i'm starting to put size on my legs now. To the point, I'm on day six and the first day i tried to go up to 450 on the press but only got to 390 full 8 reps and couldnt even move 450! Today i went up again and not only moved the 450 but pressed it 15 times. I'm really impressed and excited about next week! Also i'm up 5 pounds in lbm

2. I noticed increase in strength 1st week also. Congratulations on your 5 lb increase in LBM. I was under the impression that would kick in later on around the 3rd week. I'm in my 3rd week of pulsing an Epistane clone with phenominal results but I have not gained any weight, the scale still reads the same.

Have fun!
    •   

3. Glad to hear its working well for you!

4. How many calories are you eating?

5. Around 4000 calories. I'm on my 3rd day of stacking the Havoc with P-plex and i'm dropping the Havoc after this week and doing the P-plex for 1 more alone then stacking it with M-drol for a week then doing the M-drol for 2 more weeks then going back to the Havoc for 2 weeks before starting the Nolva. I'm down 2% BF and up 10Lbs on curls and 20 on the bench. This is getting good, I just hope I can keep it!
    •   

6. wow 2% bf. thats good to hear bout the legs i also have a hard time with legs. wana do epistane just for legs.

7. The power you pick up will really motivate you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Horse Kicked me in the ass
    By rdugan95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:35 AM
  2. p-slin kicked in
    By Behemoth1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 11:25 AM
  3. I would have kicked this guys a$$
    By ITHURTZ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 12:35 PM
  4. has anybody had their ass seriously kicked?
    By hogiejoe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-23-2005, 06:20 PM