AAS making me fat :(
- 04-22-2008, 08:12 AM
- 04-22-2008, 01:21 PM
jesus you gained almost 30 lbs! you expect to be all shredded when you're up 30lbs in 6 weeks?
anyway, you have the right idea - get some adex and run your T4 and the water will start to come off...
04-22-2008, 01:45 PM
Thanks dude, i dont expect shredded at all i just dont want to feel like a fat ass powerlifter!
Big and lean for me :clean:
When i train or do cardio i sweat so much its insane then i drop a lot of water. After cardio today im 259lbs compared to 264lb and you can seriously feel a lot of water fall off.
Even if i did gain some fat it will definitely be controlled with the t3/t4 and armidex and i might also switch to prop.
04-22-2008, 05:10 PM
Didn't you start this thread over on bolex too?
“Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
Similar Forum Threads
- By Boatcop1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 01-17-2012, 07:12 AM
- By bluesfan4eva in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2011, 07:36 PM
- By protoculture in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2011, 09:00 AM
- By Kristopher in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2007, 05:18 PM
- By Alt+F4 in forum Weight LossReplies: 33Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:29 PM