how can i get bigger

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

how can i get bigger

whats up evybody..im new to this..i just wanted to kno if any1 can help me out....im 24yrs old 6'1 160 (smh)i eat like a beast but its very hard for me to gain weight...the most i ever weighed was 185, but lost it.....i wa checking out d-bol and other stuff.....im tryin to learn about all this cycle stuf....PLEASE HELP me cause i dont understand........what should i take to get bigger like 200 pounds

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Answers

you should stack lots of good food with hard training and sleep

ya dude you will get huge! its a great stack!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

lol well i work to much to sleep.....and i eat alot lot
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

doesn't matter what you take, if you're not getting enough sleep you'll never get the results you want.

what other supps have you tried?
  5. Banned
    Answers

mate just go get some good quality creatine and a decent weight gainer, keep eating like a horse and you will grow. I used to be like you then i did the above and in a few monthes i went from 84 kilos to 92 then jump on some stuff....
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Dont forget the bulk glutamine, and for a while try to closely watch your calories, and what you are eating to get those calories....also, like matt said, a weight gainer doesn't hurt...and there are even some recipes on this board for home made weight gainers. in the past few months i've gained 20 pounds with very little body fat addition, and it's all due to getting in those calories and protein.

*rambles on and on for three more hours*
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

you say you eat a lot. How much is a lot? i here people say this all the time and their diet is pathetic.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    you say you eat a lot. How much is a lot? i here people say this all the time and their diet is pathetic.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by billdollar89 View Post
    lol well i work to much to sleep.....and i eat alot lot
    write down everything you ate yesterday and post it up here. We'll see how much you actually eat.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Start eating 7 meals a day and see if you still don't gain weight. I have never met anyone with a faster metabolism than mine, and thats how much I have to eat. If I eat less than that I start losing weight. No offense but youre a lil on the small side to need gear, it would help you out for sure, but you can def gain size without it.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    Start eating 7 meals a day and see if you still don't gain weight. I have never met anyone with a faster metabolism than mine, and thats how much I have to eat. If I eat less than that I start losing weight. No offense but youre a lil on the small side to need gear, it would help you out for sure, but you can def gain size without it.
    hey hurdlemaker, your bench SUCKS!!!! nah, jk, congrats on that. man, i remember when i was SO close to 315. now, i probably couldn't hit 300, but i'm finally leaning out and loving it.

anywho, you need more sleep. my rule of thumb is to get 8 hours SOLID, and that means i need to be in bed for 9 hours, as it takes a bit to hit the final wave of sleep and then you probably gotta wake up to pee once, if you're like me, and it takes a bit to get back to sleep.

your body releases the GH at night homie. no getting around it. if you ain't restin' you ain't growin'.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Answers

bill post up your "alot diet"
    i hear this all the time too, "but i already eat ALOT" well alot to you is obviously not enough, because you are skinny haha
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Answers

taking steroids will not help you untll you are training, eating, AND sleeping like you need to be so lets just get those taken care of first.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

back again. not to be a ****, but i gotta use something to illustrate the results you can expect if not prepared for using anabolics:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...dae-s-h-5.html

p.s.- you also run the risk of wrecking your hormonal homeostasis levels, which can result in low-to-no test and/or breasts that shoot blood when suckled.

get it together first, m'man.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

x10 for EEAATTT and SLEEEEEP ZZZZ Cmon lets see your diet.
  16. Banned
    Answers

eat pizza and macces for breakfeast, lunch and dinner for a month and you'll get big
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    back again. not to be a ****, but i gotta use something to illustrate the results you can expect if not prepared for using anabolics:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...dae-s-h-5.html

p.s.- you also run the risk of wrecking your hormonal homeostasis levels, which can result in low-to-no test and/or breasts that shoot blood when suckled.

get it together first, m'man.
    WOW...I just clicked that log and read it....what a ****ing mess that is. That should deter you from hormones at least a little bit until you get some good research in.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

first off thanx everybody for ur opinions ....well yesterday being april 21st...for breakfast I ate 3 eggs, toast, bacon and a bowl of rasin brand.....lunch I had grilled chicken with rice and beans and a lil salad...snack I had a slice of pizza.....and for dinner I had pork chops with plantains and white rice and corn....and a nite snack....ice cream and cookies lol......I guess it seems like a lot to me......tell me wwhat I should do.....and no need to apologize for ur comments.....ima a real dude I don't get offended....im the one askin for yall help lol thanx
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

first off thanx everybody for ur opinions ....well yesterday being april 21st...for breakfast I ate 3 eggs, toast, bacon and a bowl of rasin brand.....lunch I had grilled chicken with rice and beans and a lil salad...snack I had a slice of pizza.....and for dinner I had pork chops with plantains and white rice and corn....and a nite snack....ice cream and cookies lol......I guess it seems like a lot to me......tell me wwhat I should do.....and no need to apologize for ur comments.....ima a real dude I don't get offended....im the one askin for yall help lol thanx

Sign up for fitday and TRACK your actual intake. Do that for a week, then increase by 2-300 cals PER DAY. monitor your weight and keep increasing by 2-300 cals every week until you start to gain. Don't try to gain more than 1-2lbs /week unless you want to become fat. Once your weight gain slows, up your cals another 2-300 per day until you start gaining again.

Remember, as you gain, it will require more and more food, just to maintain.

15lbs isn't that unobtainable. 6-8 weeks if you are serious.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

15lbs in 6 weeks? ****, sign me up.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    15lbs in 6 weeks? ****, sign me up.
    Not saying LBM here. probably closer to 50/50.

I don't think he eats enough and 1-2 lbs week is NOT that hard.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

and another thing...how ima calorie count when I don't kno how many calories what I eat holds.....guess ima research that too
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

and another thing...how ima calorie count when I don't kno how many calories what I eat holds.....guess ima research that too
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

should I be taking a protein or anything.....if so what's the best...people say nitro tech and a weight gainer.....I heard its crazy thick...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

yo shout out to xodus....u mad helpful
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

should I be taking a protein or anything.....if so what's the best...people say nitro tech and a weight gainer.....I heard its crazy thick...

Get your diet squared away with real foods first, then you can begin 'supplementing' with additional proteins/carbs.

Might want to stick to the Diet/Bulking section of this forum vs. the steroid section.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

yea ur right......off to the bulking section....peace...and thanx again
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Knowing your BF would help, It just comes down to eating. You simply aren't eating enough, and certainly not frequently enough (in my opinion), try for 6/7 good meals that include at least 220 gr protein and maybe around 3300-3500 moderately clean cals per day (obviously this is a shot in the dark, but a good starting point nonetheless) I feel your pain as far as being tall and very thin. I was @ 6'1 132 lbs in February, I'm now up to 166 lbs (and still at 7% BF), I regretably ran s-drol, but IMO it was a waste because i'm putting on weight just as fast with a good diet, rest, workout regiment as i was while ON. I'd at least wait to cycle until you know what makes you grow (diet/workout), once you have that pinned down, you won't want to cycle because weight will be flying onto you. Increase your cals and frequency of meals and watch the scale in amazement. Good Luck Man!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    Knowing your BF would help, It just comes down to eating. You simply aren't eating enough, and certainly not frequently enough (in my opinion), try for 6/7 good meals that include at least 220 gr protein and maybe around 3300-3500 moderately clean cals per day (obviously this is a shot in the dark, but a good starting point nonetheless) I feel your pain as far as being tall and very thin. I was @ 6'1 132 lbs in February, I'm now up to 166 lbs (and still at 7% BF), I regretably ran s-drol, but IMO it was a waste because i'm putting on weight just as fast with a good diet, rest, workout regiment as i was while ON. I'd at least wait to cycle until you know what makes you grow (diet/workout), once you have that pinned down, you won't want to cycle because weight will be flying onto you. Increase your cals and frequency of meals and watch the scale in amazement. Good Luck Man!

30#'s in 2 months!

30. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man! You have to take into consideration what a scrawny b*tch i was though. One good thing about being so small to start is you notice every pound that you gain. If I can anyone can, I think my metabolism might even ***** hurdlemaker's
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  255 lbs.
    Answers

SD @ 6'1 132. Im suprised it didn't kill you.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    So true! haha
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 21lbs in 4 months...36lbs in 8 months 11% bf
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IroNwIlL2006 View Post
    SD @ 6'1 132. Im suprised it didn't kill you.

No kidding man! I know, not the smartest thing... live and learn though. Its crazy to think i was so small just 2 months ago, not that i'm big now, but you know what i mean.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

^^^Way to go man, keep growing at that pace noone will recognize you

I'd love to get to 185-190 at my current BF (7%), but I think that will probably take quite awhile.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

^^^Way to go man, keep growing at that pace noone will recognize you

I'd love to get to 185-190 at my current BF (7%), but I think that will probably take quite awhile.
    I have good genetics for building muscle seems like as one would see that looking at my family tree and how muscular they were. I was a wrestler for 8 years and had/have great ability to regulate my food and nutrition to whatever I need to do. My bro was 165 few years back and benched 365 x 1 RAW (no shirt) and now he weighs 183 and is just as huge...though he won't max out for some reason. I benched 365 x 1 today RAW and my bro out-reps/out-sets me for 225 for 8 and 8...so he's def over that. He never took anything in his life! But pulse cycle of Havoc and SD put me way up there quick so I get the "roid" stare A LOT! HAHA. Sorry I'm done...not trying to hijack thread...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Answers

well interest just started a fitday account.....ima have a picture up by tomorrow and every week or 2 after....see if yall can notice...lol cause I never can
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Take some whey, creatine, alot of food and sleep take a n.o product if you want.
    The whey will help you bulk up if you take it properly forget dbol please
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 08:54 AM
  2. Need bigger but...not bigger legs.
    By Aviad in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 06:34 AM
  3. Bigger lower body to get bigger upper body?????
    By lift or die in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 04:40 PM
  4. UFC/MMA getting bigger...
    By EESCHMan in forum MMA
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 09:03 PM