how can i get bigger

billdollar89

Awards
whats up evybody..im new to this..i just wanted to kno if any1 can help me out....im 24yrs old 6'1 160 (smh)i eat like a beast but its very hard for me to gain weight...the most i ever weighed was 185, but lost it.....i wa checking out d-bol and other stuff.....im tryin to learn about all this cycle stuf....PLEASE HELP me cause i dont understand........what should i take to get bigger like 200 pounds

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
you should stack lots of good food with hard training and sleep

ya dude you will get huge! its a great stack!

billdollar89

Awards
lol well i work to much to sleep.....and i eat alot lot

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
doesn't matter what you take, if you're not getting enough sleep you'll never get the results you want.

what other supps have you tried?

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
mate just go get some good quality creatine and a decent weight gainer, keep eating like a horse and you will grow. I used to be like you then i did the above and in a few monthes i went from 84 kilos to 92 :) then jump on some stuff....

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
Dont forget the bulk glutamine, and for a while try to closely watch your calories, and what you are eating to get those calories....also, like matt said, a weight gainer doesn't hurt...and there are even some recipes on this board for home made weight gainers. in the past few months i've gained 20 pounds with very little body fat addition, and it's all due to getting in those calories and protein.

*rambles on and on for three more hours*

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
you say you eat a lot. How much is a lot? i here people say this all the time and their diet is pathetic.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Start eating 7 meals a day and see if you still don't gain weight. I have never met anyone with a faster metabolism than mine, and thats how much I have to eat. If I eat less than that I start losing weight. No offense but youre a lil on the small side to need gear, it would help you out for sure, but you can def gain size without it.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Start eating 7 meals a day and see if you still don't gain weight. I have never met anyone with a faster metabolism than mine, and thats how much I have to eat. If I eat less than that I start losing weight. No offense but youre a lil on the small side to need gear, it would help you out for sure, but you can def gain size without it.
hey hurdlemaker, your bench SUCKS!!!! nah, jk, congrats on that. man, i remember when i was SO close to 315. now, i probably couldn't hit 300, but i'm finally leaning out and loving it.

anywho, you need more sleep. my rule of thumb is to get 8 hours SOLID, and that means i need to be in bed for 9 hours, as it takes a bit to hit the final wave of sleep and then you probably gotta wake up to pee once, if you're like me, and it takes a bit to get back to sleep.

your body releases the GH at night homie. no getting around it. if you ain't restin' you ain't growin'.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
bill post up your "alot diet"
i hear this all the time too, "but i already eat ALOT" well alot to you is obviously not enough, because you are skinny haha

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
taking steroids will not help you untll you are training, eating, AND sleeping like you need to be so lets just get those taken care of first.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
back again. not to be a ****, but i gotta use something to illustrate the results you can expect if not prepared for using anabolics:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/88935-hollidae-s-h-5.html

p.s.- you also run the risk of wrecking your hormonal homeostasis levels, which can result in low-to-no test and/or breasts that shoot blood when suckled.

get it together first, m'man.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
x10 for EEAATTT and SLEEEEEP ZZZZ Cmon lets see your diet.

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
eat pizza and macces for breakfeast, lunch and dinner for a month and you'll get big :toofunny:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
back again. not to be a ****, but i gotta use something to illustrate the results you can expect if not prepared for using anabolics:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/88935-hollidae-s-h-5.html

p.s.- you also run the risk of wrecking your hormonal homeostasis levels, which can result in low-to-no test and/or breasts that shoot blood when suckled.

get it together first, m'man.
WOW...I just clicked that log and read it....what a fvcking mess that is. That should deter you from hormones at least a little bit until you get some good research in.

billdollar89

Awards
first off thanx everybody for ur opinions ....well yesterday being april 21st...for breakfast I ate 3 eggs, toast, bacon and a bowl of rasin brand.....lunch I had grilled chicken with rice and beans and a lil salad...snack I had a slice of pizza.....and for dinner I had pork chops with plantains and white rice and corn....and a nite snack....ice cream and cookies lol......I guess it seems like a lot to me......tell me wwhat I should do.....and no need to apologize for ur comments.....ima a real dude I don't get offended....im the one askin for yall help lol thanx

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
first off thanx everybody for ur opinions ....well yesterday being april 21st...for breakfast I ate 3 eggs, toast, bacon and a bowl of rasin brand.....lunch I had grilled chicken with rice and beans and a lil salad...snack I had a slice of pizza.....and for dinner I had pork chops with plantains and white rice and corn....and a nite snack....ice cream and cookies lol......I guess it seems like a lot to me......tell me wwhat I should do.....and no need to apologize for ur comments.....ima a real dude I don't get offended....im the one askin for yall help lol thanx

Sign up for fitday and TRACK your actual intake. Do that for a week, then increase by 2-300 cals PER DAY. monitor your weight and keep increasing by 2-300 cals every week until you start to gain. Don't try to gain more than 1-2lbs /week unless you want to become fat. Once your weight gain slows, up your cals another 2-300 per day until you start gaining again.

Remember, as you gain, it will require more and more food, just to maintain.

15lbs isn't that unobtainable. 6-8 weeks if you are serious.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
15lbs in 6 weeks? ****, sign me up.
Not saying LBM here. probably closer to 50/50.

I don't think he eats enough and 1-2 lbs week is NOT that hard.

billdollar89

Awards
and another thing...how ima calorie count when I don't kno how many calories what I eat holds.....guess ima research that too

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
and another thing...how ima calorie count when I don't kno how many calories what I eat holds.....guess ima research that too

billdollar89

Awards
should I be taking a protein or anything.....if so what's the best...people say nitro tech and a weight gainer.....I heard its crazy thick...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
should I be taking a protein or anything.....if so what's the best...people say nitro tech and a weight gainer.....I heard its crazy thick...

Get your diet squared away with real foods first, then you can begin 'supplementing' with additional proteins/carbs.

Might want to stick to the Diet/Bulking section of this forum vs. the steroid section.

billdollar89

Awards
yea ur right......off to the bulking section....peace...and thanx again

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Knowing your BF would help, It just comes down to eating. You simply aren't eating enough, and certainly not frequently enough (in my opinion), try for 6/7 good meals that include at least 220 gr protein and maybe around 3300-3500 moderately clean cals per day (obviously this is a shot in the dark, but a good starting point nonetheless) I feel your pain as far as being tall and very thin. I was @ 6'1 132 lbs in February, I'm now up to 166 lbs (and still at 7% BF), I regretably ran s-drol, but IMO it was a waste because i'm putting on weight just as fast with a good diet, rest, workout regiment as i was while ON. I'd at least wait to cycle until you know what makes you grow (diet/workout), once you have that pinned down, you won't want to cycle because weight will be flying onto you. Increase your cals and frequency of meals and watch the scale in amazement. Good Luck Man!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Knowing your BF would help, It just comes down to eating. You simply aren't eating enough, and certainly not frequently enough (in my opinion), try for 6/7 good meals that include at least 220 gr protein and maybe around 3300-3500 moderately clean cals per day (obviously this is a shot in the dark, but a good starting point nonetheless) I feel your pain as far as being tall and very thin. I was @ 6'1 132 lbs in February, I'm now up to 166 lbs (and still at 7% BF), I regretably ran s-drol, but IMO it was a waste because i'm putting on weight just as fast with a good diet, rest, workout regiment as i was while ON. I'd at least wait to cycle until you know what makes you grow (diet/workout), once you have that pinned down, you won't want to cycle because weight will be flying onto you. Increase your cals and frequency of meals and watch the scale in amazement. Good Luck Man!

30#'s in 2 months!

:thumbsup:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! You have to take into consideration what a scrawny b*tch i was though. One good thing about being so small to start is you notice every pound that you gain. If I can anyone can, I think my metabolism might even rival hurdlemaker's :)

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
SD @ 6'1 132. Im suprised it didn't kill you.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I'm 21lbs in 4 months...36lbs in 8 months 11% bf :)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD @ 6'1 132. Im suprised it didn't kill you.

No kidding man! I know, not the smartest thing... live and learn though. Its crazy to think i was so small just 2 months ago, not that i'm big now, but you know what i mean.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^Way to go man, keep growing at that pace noone will recognize you ;)

I'd love to get to 185-190 at my current BF (7%), but I think that will probably take quite awhile.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
^^^Way to go man, keep growing at that pace noone will recognize you ;)

I'd love to get to 185-190 at my current BF (7%), but I think that will probably take quite awhile.
I have good genetics for building muscle seems like as one would see that looking at my family tree and how muscular they were. I was a wrestler for 8 years and had/have great ability to regulate my food and nutrition to whatever I need to do. My bro was 165 few years back and benched 365 x 1 RAW (no shirt) and now he weighs 183 and is just as huge...though he won't max out for some reason. I benched 365 x 1 today RAW and my bro out-reps/out-sets me for 225 for 8 and 8...so he's def over that. He never took anything in his life! But pulse cycle of Havoc and SD put me way up there quick so I get the "roid" stare A LOT! HAHA. Sorry I'm done...not trying to hijack thread...

billdollar89

Awards
well interest just started a fitday account.....ima have a picture up by tomorrow and every week or 2 after....see if yall can notice...lol cause I never can

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Take some whey, creatine, alot of food and sleep take a n.o product if you want.
The whey will help you bulk up if you take it properly forget dbol please