What is the most potent prohormone out?

MilkIs4Babies

Awards
I have been out of the game for a while and the last one I ran is OMNEVOL. Can someone recommend whats good and available now? I was thinking about trying mmv2, but wanted some opinions.

:clean:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
What were your results on OmnEvol?

Its looks like a combonation of halodrol/superdrol/phera plex. But with slightly different nomenclature. Im not a chemist so i dont know if different symbols are interchangeable, but as far as i can tell each ingredient is just slightly off the original compunds.

With that said, whats the most potent out today? Superdrol is still king, i havent heard anyone come out with anything more powerfull.

Did you do pct for your OmnEvol? What were support supps? If that stuff is real, hopefully you had your sh!t together.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established

Its looks like a combonation of halodrol/superdrol/phera plex. But with slightly different nomenclature. Im not a chemist so i dont know if different symbols are interchangeable, but as far as i can tell each ingredient is just slightly off the original compunds.

With that said, whats the most potent out today? Superdrol is still king, i havent heard anyone come out with anything more powerfull.

Did you do pct for your OmnEvol? What were support supps? If that stuff is real, hopefully you had your sh!t together.
You know what man, there's been a lot of stacks being run lately that are probably less toxic/stressful than superdrol and just as effective if not more effective for a longer period of time.

Will be interesting to see how some of these logs turn out. :dance:

MilkIs4Babies

Awards
Honestly the results from omnevol sucked. I gained about 10lbs and lost it all then put it back on slowly. Weird. The only thing that seemed to do well for me was methayl materdrol.

What is the current superdrol?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly the results from omnevol sucked. I gained about 10lbs and lost it all then put it back on slowly. Weird. The only thing that seemed to do well for me was methayl materdrol.

if you're referring to methyl masterdrol, then that was a superdrol clone made by Legal Gear.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
superdrol and phera plex can both give incredible gains but a cycle can be riddled with sides. Personally, I think that Epistane and Havoc have great gains as well with few sides...

I still have some original superdrol and Phera plex around but I think I'm going to hold off using them in favor of a havoc cycle.

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
I have been out of the game for a while and the last one I ran is OMNEVOL. Can someone recommend whats good and available now? I was thinking about trying mmv2, but wanted some opinions.

:clean:
if you want an omnevol clone try hemabolin 250....testadrol 50 is the strongest I have taken today...both have 3 methyls so you better be careful.

clayu86

clayu86

Awards

no omnevol was superdrol, halodrol, and epistane/havoc with extra ingredients

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
it seem to have gone off topic, someone asked what was the best pro horemone/steroid, which would be M1T, then sdrol then pheraplex and then epi in terms of potency.

products such as sostonal 250 has 3 compounds: sdrol, pplex and hdrol. same with testanate 50 has sdrol, pplex and finigex magnum.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no omnevol was superdrol, halodrol, and epistane/havoc with extra ingredients
omnevol:
4-Androstene-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3b,17b-diol
2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one
17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androst-2-ene

where do you see epi?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, well this thread ask for prohormones and we all gave prosteroids for our responses...

the OP was asking about cycles to try...whoever mentioned M1t; this product isn't legal and is not available.

MMV2 is not going to give you anything like what you've experienced with methyl masterdrol.

If you liked methyl masterdrol then I would rec using M-Drol by CEL, this would pretty much be the same thing as methyl masterdrol.

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
i mentioned M1T cos it is the king of prohormones. it is only illegial in certain countries and there is still legit M1T been made and sold. Does that mean cos im from Australia that no prohormones are good cos there ALL illegial over here ?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established

M-drol by CEL has a good reputation.

Sdrol by Fast Action is also supposed to be solid.

MassDrol by Kilo Sports

Supervol by CTD labs.... the list goes on.

Personally I would avoid Methyl Vol by EST, just heard such bad traffic on this clone as far as bad batches go.

I would also avoid Testadrol by DNA unless you are huge, since it is dosed at 15mg rather than 10mg.

MilkIs4Babies

Awards
I tried the M-drol by CEL and didn't get any gains. The pills were very tiny.

Anyone ever run TESTANATE50?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
For all out strength and mass i'd go with pheraplex. Epi is a good ph but it isn't in the same league as pp.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
M-drol by CEL has a good reputation.
Sdrol by Fast Action is also supposed to be solid.

MassDrol by Kilo Sports

Supervol by CTD labs.... the list goes on.

Personally I would avoid Methyl Vol by EST, just heard such bad traffic on this clone as far as bad batches go.

I would also avoid Testadrol by DNA unless you are huge, since it is dosed at 15mg rather than 10mg.
Thats a little iffy. I've seen logs with certain batches that either didn't work, or gave really weird, harsh sides.

altgilbersnic

Awards
Just thought I'd put my two cents in. I ran a cycle of Omnevol as well and had great results. I had about a 3% decrease in body fat and gained 15-20lbs of lean mass. My strength gains were great while on it and have tapered off slightly since(3months ago). Some of your problems with omnevol may have been(not just you a lot of people do it) may have been that you didn't eat very clean. Personally if i could still find omnevol somewhere I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. Right now I just started Recreate 2 days ago and am trying to cut back down to about 205lbs. One of my buddies in on Testenate 50 and said that **** kicks ass man.

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
omnevol:
4-Androstene-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3b,17b-diol
2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one
17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androst-2-ene

where do you see epi?
sorry Im thinking of hemabolin 250 which is an "omnevol" clone.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
You know you technically took Designer Steroids, and i think everyone has also given you D.S. answers.

But as far as Prohormones go, if you have the cash, you could buy a couple bottles of BOLD 200. If you dosed 800-1000mg a day it would be the same as a normal injectable cycle of Equipoise. I plan on doing this myself in the near future.

I believe that BOLD is a pro-hormone not a designer steroid, i might be wrong, either way i guess it doesnt really matter but i figured id give you another idea since it didnt look like you decided on anything yet.