Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Banned

Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!

http://legalgear.com/store/product_i...2512bf67ab6c06

Just click and read, it says it all......

2. New Member

how hard is this going to be my my "rats" livers?
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Send me some so I can research it
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Banned

Ask Bobo about liver toxcity
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

There will always be some level of toxicity with methylated substances, but with only 30-50mg is won't be much. THere is an article by Roy Harper explaining the myth of hepatoxicity with 17-AA subsances. If you keep to 6 weeks you will not have any problems at all. I've know people who've used d-bol for 6 months at a time and liver values are fine. Its a very overrated phenomenon but as in all things, moderation is the key. Abuse it as in everything else, and you will have problems.

Here's a more detailed explanation and this centered around methyl tren which people feel is the most toxic.

""here is our discusion with a gifted chemist :

>do you think liver toxicity of orals has to do with number of >molcules or each
    oral has different toxicity rate regardless of >number of molcules ?

the amount of liver stress is equal for any
    steroid, but not with respect to milligrams, but with respect to molecules. You
    know, every different steroid has a slightly different molecular weight, and
    this you will have to take into account. Furazabol, OT and stanozolol are MUCH
    heavier per molecule than methyltestosterone, for example, so 50mg of OT are
    less toxic than 50mg of Methyltest. See, the always-claimed extreme toxicity of
    oxymetholone is mainly due to the high doses that are commonly taken - most
    athletes use 100-150mg per day, whereas 25-30mg of DBol are a common dosage.

>i mean is 50 mg of oxemtheolone less toxic than 50 mg of >methandienone ?

Their molecular weight it quite similar, so you can compare liver toxicity of
    both.

>also do you know anything on methlytrienbolone ? i heard dose is >only 2 mg ?

No, effective dose is 5-15 mg a day. For mibolerone (cheque drops) it is much
    less as this is only used for mental effects (makes you extremely aggressive;
    Mike Tyson is said to have it used before the ear-bite).

>how is it possible Oxandrolone is sythesised outside of liver >and less toxic
    as said by grundig in his book ? i think its not true because i can not find any
    info backing this and research on aids patients by Medline say its more toxic
    than oxymetholone on per mg basis ..

What Grundig says is definitely wrong. I donīt know about liver toxicity of
    oxandrolone exactly, as oxandrolone has a modified steroid backbone and is
    therefore metabolized by a different pathway, I think."

Now send me two bottles..
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. New Member

sounds gravy... i'll be giving it a run once i can throw enough cash together... just a broke ass college kid
  7. New Member

thanks Bobo, I have always thought that the liver toxicity was over hyped
  8. Superman

I was interested in using the hydroxy test as the feed back has been good on it ....but I am interested in this product....assuming diet and training are in check.....what are the benefits of this product....and what sides would be expected.....the ohtest users have reported increase in energy and libido...would this prodcut increase or suppress and what would be good to stack with this...I dont know much about this compound and would like for someone who has used or is very knowledgeable to share some info about it with me....thank you.
  9. Senior Member

Originally posted by Bobo
    There will always be some level of toxicity with methylated substances, but with only 30-50mg is won't be much. THere is an article by Roy Harper explaining the myth of hepatoxicity with 17-AA subsances. If you keep to 6 weeks you will not have any problems at all. I've know people who've used d-bol for 6 months at a time and liver values are fine. Its a very overrated phenomenon but as in all things, moderation is the key. Abuse it as in everything else, and you will have problems..........

Now send me two bottles..
    Thanks for your valuable input!
  10. Senior Member

Originally posted by Manu20
    I was interested in using the hydroxy test as the feed back has been good on it ....but I am interested in this product....assuming diet and training are in check.....what are the benefits of this product....and what sides would be expected.....the ohtest users have reported increase in energy and libido...would this prodcut increase or suppress and what would be good to stack with this...I dont know much about this compound and would like for someone who has used or is very knowledgeable to share some info about it with me....thank you.
    Very different products but both are incredible for sure. You could always do both....
  11. New Member

am I correct to assume that mehyl 1-test is going to be about the same as 1-test but much more orally effective (on rats)
  12. Banned

Originally posted by sticklegs
    am I correct to assume that mehyl 1-test is going to be about the same as 1-test but much more orally effective (on rats)
    Much more orally effective for sure but you have to remember that its not going to be easily broken down by the body and will therefore remain in the body for longer periods of time making this very effective in every way.
  13. New Member

Holy crap! I will have the biggest Goat you ever saw
  14. ***** Vampire

Any clue on the half life of this? What would the frequency of the dosage be - once a day or twice a day(more often)?
  15. Banned

Originally posted by goldylight
    Any clue on the half life of this? What would the frequency of the dosage be - once a day or twice a day(more often)?
    Well its going to be much longer than usual...but no specific times to state for now.
  16. New Member

what is classified as under legal definitions? I dont see how methylated 1-test is being considered as something found in food.
  17. Advanced Member

Then you must not be eating what Im eating.
    Um, Um, GOOD!

db

Can I have seconds please?
  18. Banned

Originally posted by captainbicept
    what is classified as under legal definitions? I dont see how methylated 1-test is being considered as something found in food.
    What are you talking about "found in food". Just curious.....
  19. Registered User

naturally occuring is what he meant by found in the food supply.this is moot as its only for research and the compound mus t be thrown out after researching purpose..lmao ; ).
    btw u guys were taking email orders but with the site being up did u just cancel the meail orders? im asking because i sent email payment but saw the site up and order a bottle..just curious
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by TeamLegalGear

Well its going to be much longer than usual...but no specific times to state for now.
    We don't even know the half-lives on 1-test as their are no direct studies to reference.
  21. ***** Vampire

Sold out already? its not on your site anymore?
  22. New Member

Originally posted by TeamLegalGear
    http://legalgear.com/store/product_i...2512bf67ab6c06

Just click and read, it says it all......
    when I click the link, it says, no product found??
  23. Advanced Member

what are some newbie dosages here, 30mg a day? what?
  24. Power Nutrition

Check out what Chemo says about dosing in this thread:

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...&threadid=9247
  25. Banned

I see a lot of questions are up on this compound. Thanks for mentioning the methylation issue. Methylation doesn't change the base molecule, it is another delivery method like cypionate esters or ethyl carbonate esters. There is nothing illegal about putting an ester on a legal substance, nor is there about putting a methyl group on a legal substance. The product is everything we thought it would be. I think everyone will be very happy with the size of their lab rats.

EDog
  26. New Member

Edog,

I know several people have asked you about the site being down. Is it because of the new product or just a hosting problem?
  27. Senior Member

The site is being worked on. It should be sorted out soon. Sorry for the delay. Server issues are never fun.....
  28. Registered User

OT but when r u guys expecting ur inhouse brand of alcar?
  29. Senior Member

Originally posted by wojo
    OT but when r u guys expecting ur inhouse brand of alcar?
    The bulk is in now we are waiting on the caps. Should be soon but thats the best I can say for now....
  30. Registered User

Let us know when the site is back up.
  31. Banned

OUr web guy decided to sabatoge us after deciding to sever the relationship. We are fixing it.

EDog
  32. Advanced Member

That ****in sucks bro. I hope you guys are changing servers or hosts because of the downages that have been occuring. I was suprised to see PN still running when everyone else was down. I guess thats the only problem with eCommerence. You truely have no control over your companies business when issues like that occur. Good luck and save some methyl 1 test for me. I have some research that needs to be done.

db

The worse part about all this is that I hate when I want to spend money but cant almost as bad as when I hate having to spend money I dont want to spend.
  33. Senior Member

Originally posted by legalgear.com
    OUr web guy decided to sabatoge us after deciding to sever the relationship. We are fixing it.

EDog
    Eric, just called you bro and left a message....call me bro!!
  34. Board Sponsor

methyl 1-test IS a different compound than 1-test, not just a different delivery method.
  35. Banned

That's debatable. I already went through this on bb.com. It is the same compound with a delivery method that has been in use for decades and is proven safe for livestock. If you are worried, don't by it...

EDog
  36. Professional Member

I was wondering if you guys had any beta testers with this? I'm asking because I'm interested to see how it differs from 1test inject and transd. Also interested to see how quick it kicks in. Later Jminis
  37. Banned

Don't know any cows that have ever taken 1-Test injects. This is the best legal compound for your livestock period.

EDog
  38. Registered User

This could be totally diffrent then 1-test. Like Test and Methyltestosterone, Dianabol and Equipoise, they both act very diffrent in the human body. Both of these orals are much more potent then thier non Methyl injectables and the Methyl orals act much diffrent then the non Methyl injectables. My uneducated guess would be Methyl 1-Test will be very potent and toxic.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Hmm, time for me to do some research on my neighbor's dog. BTW, would this product still be available for "research purposes" if PH's are banned. Maybe I'm in denial, but hey we can get Clen, Nolva, Clomid for research purposes so why not methyl 1-Test ?
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by badbart
    This could be totally diffrent then 1-test. Like Test and Methyltestosterone, Dianabol and Equipoise, they both act very diffrent in the human body. Both of these orals are much more potent then thier non Methyl injectables and the Methyl orals act much diffrent then the non Methyl injectables. My uneducated guess would be Methyl 1-Test will be very potent and toxic.
    Then again is might not. D-bol, Methytest, etc usually have much more pronounced effects because of the metabolites (i.e 17 methyl E2) rather than straight E2 therefore the potency is more. 1-test does not aromatiize therefore the metabolites produced from 17-AA mght not be as drastic since there is no increased aromatization. More potent yes, more toxic, maybe, but even that is extremely overrated.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl-D and 1,4Add now available!
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 10:04 AM
  3. HCG for research purposes
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 09:21 PM