Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Yeah...even notice how many lymphatics are not flavored like the ones from VPX for instance? Funny how the VPX ones come in sterile vials with BA in them...

EDog

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

LG, I'm not a legal expert but I don't think you'll get sued as long as you don't advertise this on Flex or Muscular Development which would make Methyl 1-Test more mainstream. And if the FDA/DEA knew anything about VPX's "liposomal" 1-Test Cyp than they probably would have busted them a while ago. Plus keep in mind that we use Methyl 1-Test for our cows who said anything about personal use of Methyl 1-Test
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

IW,
    In the big picture it only takes one phone call to the right person to have a business brought under investigation for illegal activity even if there not doing anything illegal at the time. "Curiosity killed the cat" and the government has alot of dead cats lying around somewhere. Just like Government issued audits (the IRS) often prove nothing of the company that is being audited for suspected tax fraud or other offenses, they certainly have an impact on the businesses profits and reputation. Which is kinda why LG, PA, and alot of other vendors our thinking that this Methyl is going to end up as a bigger problem then it really is. Why put yourself in the line of fire if you can avoid the war? Even with a disclaimer, if the government felt like it they can certainly cause problems for anybody. I think the disclaimer is more of a safety feature for companies worried about lawsuits from people who used it improperly and felt that they were wronged. If the government feels that that disclaimer is an attempt to hide illegal activity then they have the power to sat that it is void and the business owner is in a world of ****.

I truthfully think that LG is smart if he pulls the methyl line (after stock runs dry, of course) for the time being until the **** has been marketed for a reasonable time to keep his ass out of the fire. You know why the majority of people are in prison? GREED my friend. It all comes down to money and how badly you want it. Im sure he's making a killing off the **** but It wont be any good if the powers that be decide that he cant keep it.

Id say if you really want to try it, get it before its to late.

db

P.S.
    Also the way somepeople sound over at bb.com when talkiing about it (not to name names but they are big in the business and know alot of people) just makes me think that they may be the ones making those calls to the government, almost out of jealousy since they know its good stuff but are scared to push it. Im sure LG and the boys have thought long and hard about this already though.
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

I couldn't have said it better myself! That is exactly right. I am going to pull it very soon!

EDog
  5. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Not until I get my 100 bottles.. TTY
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

E,
    I got your PM. Im at work and left my credit card holder on my computer desk at home. Ill call you later and we'll go from there.

Thanks
    db

Curt,
    either your big money, took out a loan or working on a lay away plan w/ LG at the price that that **** running for. But 100 bottles,... I guess you can never be to prepared huh.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

I would be wary of PA informing the FDA and DEA of these substances. I am not going to even advertise my PHs over there when they are released. Ever notice how he says transdermal isnt a delivery form for a supplement and now he has a transdermal fat loss product. Hmmm.... I wonder who could have informed the FDA about avants products......
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%

LoL, I'm glad I plan on stickin with my pinz and such, being in the grey area is a lot more stressful to me than being completely on the dark side. But in all honesty, I think methyl 1-test is a great prodcut that will whoop some ass in all of our cows!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Got mine today!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.08%

Originally posted by badbart
    Got mine today!
    Keep us posted! Are you starting right away, or waiting for the begining of the week?
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

I'm waiting one week. I finished a two week cycle on Sunday so I need to wait another week.
  12. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Are you going to take anything for the liver??? TTY
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.08%

Originally posted by curt2go
    Was wondering the same thing? Would universal's uni liver tabs be sufficient? Are you guys homebrewing 4ad and oh to stack with it?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.64%

uni liver tabs arent for liver protection... try something like milk thistle/nac stack. theres some on the legalgear site
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.08%

out of curiousity, what exactly do they do then?
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.84%

"Hmmm.... I wonder who could have informed the FDA about avants products......"

Dude that is just some extremely BULS**** rumour that was started at bodybuilding.com. I'm surprised anyone looked into that as truth.

PA and Par Deus are good friends, he would never do that. PA is constanty posting at Avant Labs website, and he even offered Par Deus to join his company awhile back.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Who posted that? By the way, I hear they hated each other a few years ago though.

EDog
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

From the looks of it now, they arnt too close anymore. Personally I wouldnt put it past pat to do it, I know he knows his ****, and he is well respected, but I can see what hes doing with the USFA. I truely belive pat is setting up a monoply, and I wouldnt doubt he woul inform th fda on avant.
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Dude,
    uni liver tabs do squat for your liver. They are more of a form of acquiring Amino acids and a minut amount of protein, vitamins, and minerals. Theyre good to take but not required if your eating good. I take em though since there a cheap from of Aminos.

Legalgear has a liver support section now I believe. or at least the products that would help.

db
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Im with nsruff, PA has been getting greedier and greedier over the years and it shows in his post. It doesnt take a genius to see that the hostility and possible jealousy is whats causing all the BS over at BB.com between the vendors and and members, mainly vendors bumping heads with each other though. Everybody has done nothing but commend how well a product the methyl versions are and could be and its almost as though the fact that nobody knows the future of it and where it stands with the government that they would rather promote it as a problem and not an answer. and thus push there own ****. And it seems that some people would rather push it out of the market completly because of what I just stated and do nothing else but give vendors carrying it negative feedback as a scare tactic, which is working very well. like I said before to Edog Id avoid any trouble and put it to the side till the smoke clears.

Also the fact that nobody over there is willing to except a new product without PAs recommendation is just garbage. Hes a smart guy and knows his **** very well but for christ sakes, let the **** be tested before flipping pages in the vida book and saying its crap.

Ive heard the saying "PAs clones" alot lately and Im starting to belive 1-AD isnt the only thing he's making in his labs. Some of his followers know jack **** about the industry and are exactly that, followers, but love to go around repeating everything he says until they are convinced that they know as much as him. He's got to realize that he's not helping the industry that he created by spreading slander on the internet to a bunch of brain watched kids. Im done, Im not even going any further. Ill be here all night.

Im know little about the supplement industry but I know alot more then most people about business and the way he does business nowdays has changed from how he used to. GREED is the word of the days kids. Can you say GREED. Repeat after me, G-R-E-E-D.

Goodnight.
    db
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

Exactly my feelings. Isnt it funny how pat says that 1,4adione cant be saved becasue it is only found in cow **** (which isnt true, it is found somewhere else) but he goes out and sells 4hydroxyandro. As soon as bil released his 4handro product, pat came out with one. It seems 1fast (even though he is a good guy) has to stick up for PA in every one of his fights, and to tlel you the truth, I wouldnt really listen to someone who dosnt even lift wieghts (1fast)
  22. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

im kinda torn with pa these days.heres why.ok does everyone remember when 1-test first arrived? pat was screaming at the top of his lungs that it was bad for this industry..i do not doubt the man knew about it as he was the first to release 1-adione and then 1-adiol.now look whats happening ph's r going to banned.
    pat def is showing that he is greedy and out for himself trying to only save 4-ad and 1-ad.i think one would def be foolish if u believed anyone of these guys is a "good guy" so to speak.show me a successful business man and i'll show u a liar.i def believe tha pat par story,just as pat allegedly tried to have mag-10 pulled.oh and if pat and par were firends before they def are not as tight as there were now because par pulled out of the usaf.

I ALSO THINK THAT ANYONE WHO TAKES ANYONES WORD ON ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE OF WHO THEY R ARE *******s AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BREED.CHALLENGE EVERYTHING AND TAKE NOTHING AS A GIVEN IN THIS INDUSTRY.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.79%

Originally posted by legalgear.com
    I couldn't have said it better myself! That is exactly right. I am going to pull it very soon!

EDog
    Say it ain't so man I want to get some but may not have the funds for a couple of months. SIGH!!!!! Oh well maybe the methyl hydroxy will be out then and I can get that. YES for my research on cattle ranching.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I wouldnt really listen to someone who dosnt even lift wieghts (1fast)
    Actually, I just read over on the avant board that Mike has started lifting recently, so that comment doesn't really apply so much anymore. Why is everyone so quick to run the guy down due to the fact that he didn't lift though? It seems as though he more or less set the mold as far as innovative internet supplement businesses go, as so many of the recent supplement vendors to crop up tend to copy the 1fast webpage layout almost exactly.
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Originally posted by curt2go
    I was going to take tylers liver detox and ALA. Anyone have any other ideas? I was going to take my 10mg of 1-test in the morning and 10mg at lunch and the Tylers before bed. Do oyu guys know were I can find tylers liver detox?
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Also 1-Test seems to make me sick after about a week and a half or two weeks. What supps would be good to boost my immune system. This is what I was thinking.

Echinacea
    Vit-C

My cycles might be very short if 1-Test makes me ill. I'm, talking a week to two weeks then two to four weeks off then repeat.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Originally posted by max silver

Actually, I just read over on the avant board that Mike has started lifting recently, so that comment doesn't really apply so much anymore. Why is everyone so quick to run the guy down due to the fact that he didn't lift though? It seems as though he more or less set the mold as far as innovative internet supplement businesses go, as so many of the recent supplement vendors to crop up tend to copy the 1fast webpage layout almost exactly.

We "copied" Mike's site because OS Commerce is the #1 open source internet commerce site. Wow, he is a real innovator... **** I bet he ran Windows XP before me on his home PC too... oh wait, so did millions of others! OS Commerce is a nice free site, not Mike's intellectual property.

EDog

PS For immune, try looking at Olive Leaf and Garlic.
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Originally posted by max silver

His layout was given to him by the program that many online stores use.....

Colin Powell said this once, you would do well to live by it: "Seek first to understand, then be understood".
  29. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by windwords7

His layout was given to him by the program that many online stores use.....

Colin Powell said this once, you would do well to live by it: "Seek first to understand, then be understood".

hehehehe. Hey WW7 you're starting to sound like Dante..  TTY
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Darc,

You better start cutting some lawns quick then bro, I dont expect **** to get much better then this Methyl 1-test if its all cracked up to what everyone is claiming. The closer and closer we get to judgement day for our supps the less I think domestic vendors are going to be concerned about better products. I doubt vendors would want to stock up on publicly traded products days before there is a possibility of it becoming a crime to sell them. But thats not saying they wont have head statch for themselves.

Max,
    Nothing against mike, hes a good guy, but I think the PA bug is starting to get him as well. As for the website, as everyelse has stated it is a free format and it is a basic format. He gets zero credit for web design of that page except for maybe some colors and pictures he added. I really care little if the guy lifts weights or not. You dont have to be strong to be a good businessman.

db
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

I agree he is a good business man, but I do question if he knows what he is talking about sometimes. He needs to break away from pat a little. I remember a few years back when 1ad first came out, Pat used to visit all the boards and answer questions. No arguements, just questions, but now that has all changed.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.62%

OK, would you stack this with some thing. And is there any cycle results postedf?
  33. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Originally posted by Molehonea
    OK, would you stack this with some thing. And is there any cycle results postedf?
    Maybe 4-AD to keep the everything working down below. If this is as powerful as some think adding a PH won't make much of a difference. This should be more powerful then d-bol.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.62%

Thanks,

So, I can exspect the same or better gains than 1-Test. And how much to take?
  35. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by badbart

This should be more powerful then d-bol.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here.. TTY
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.62%

Will my results be better than 1-test? In size and strenght gains?
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%

It IS 1-test, it is methylated for oral delivery with little first (or subsequent) pass degredation. There have been arguments that methylation effects the steroidal qualities (D-Bol vs. EQ), but I feel that the difference comes more from the release profile (no ester vs. a LONG ester) of the steroid than the 17AA modification to be methylated.

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.62%

OK,

I am almost desided to order a bottle I was going with a stack of 1-test,4ad and 1,4 andro but, if I can better results from doing this I will what do you think?
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

But isn't the overall daily mg the same, despite release pattern? This seems like a totally different from normal theory that you have. I'd like to know more.
    Originally posted by ManBeast
    I feel that the difference comes more from the release profile (no ester vs. a LONG ester) of the steroid than the 17AA modification to be methylated.

ManBeast
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%

No, in fact, the average daily dose of EQ should be higher given 400mg/week is the normal, and most never go above 50mg/day (350mg/week) of d-bol. With EQ, you get a long slow and relatively even release over a period of time (once stable levels are reached). With d-bol, it tends to spike up and trickle down during a day (even with the dosages spread out). I "think" the reason d-bol will bloat someone where EQ won't is because of the sudden spike of androgens prompts quick action to convert it, whereas slow and steady introduction (via a long release ester) will not cause the body to react as severly.

ManBeast

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl-D and 1,4Add now available!
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 12:04 PM
  3. HCG for research purposes
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:21 PM
  4. A.M.T. Methyl 1-Test Now In Stock