Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. OUr web guy decided to sabatoge us after deciding to sever the relationship. We are fixing it.

EDog

2. That ****in sucks bro. I hope you guys are changing servers or hosts because of the downages that have been occuring. I was suprised to see PN still running when everyone else was down. I guess thats the only problem with eCommerence. You truely have no control over your companies business when issues like that occur. Good luck and save some methyl 1 test for me. I have some research that needs to be done.

db

The worse part about all this is that I hate when I want to spend money but cant almost as bad as when I hate having to spend money I dont want to spend.
    •   

3. Originally posted by legalgear.com
    OUr web guy decided to sabatoge us after deciding to sever the relationship. We are fixing it.

EDog
    Eric, just called you bro and left a message....call me bro!!

4. methyl 1-test IS a different compound than 1-test, not just a different delivery method.

5. That's debatable. I already went through this on bb.com. It is the same compound with a delivery method that has been in use for decades and is proven safe for livestock. If you are worried, don't by it...

EDog

6. I was wondering if you guys had any beta testers with this? I'm asking because I'm interested to see how it differs from 1test inject and transd. Also interested to see how quick it kicks in. Later Jminis

7. Don't know any cows that have ever taken 1-Test injects. This is the best legal compound for your livestock period.

EDog

8. This could be totally diffrent then 1-test. Like Test and Methyltestosterone, Dianabol and Equipoise, they both act very diffrent in the human body. Both of these orals are much more potent then thier non Methyl injectables and the Methyl orals act much diffrent then the non Methyl injectables. My uneducated guess would be Methyl 1-Test will be very potent and toxic.

9. Hmm, time for me to do some research on my neighbor's dog. BTW, would this product still be available for "research purposes" if PH's are banned. Maybe I'm in denial, but hey we can get Clen, Nolva, Clomid for research purposes so why not methyl 1-Test ?

10. Originally posted by badbart
    This could be totally diffrent then 1-test. Like Test and Methyltestosterone, Dianabol and Equipoise, they both act very diffrent in the human body. Both of these orals are much more potent then thier non Methyl injectables and the Methyl orals act much diffrent then the non Methyl injectables. My uneducated guess would be Methyl 1-Test will be very potent and toxic.
    Then again is might not. D-bol, Methytest, etc usually have much more pronounced effects because of the metabolites (i.e 17 methyl E2) rather than straight E2 therefore the potency is more. 1-test does not aromatiize therefore the metabolites produced from 17-AA mght not be as drastic since there is no increased aromatization. More potent yes, more toxic, maybe, but even that is extremely overrated.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

11. I ordered a couple bottles!

12. Well those who bought these I'm sure will keep us informed of there results. It will be interesting to see what happens.

13. Yippeeeeeeeee. I can't wait.. I have been waiting for this stuff for months.. heheheh Someone get some to me.. Anyone.. come on. I will test the max dosage.. Just kidding...

PS But I really do want some.. TTY

14. I'm a paranoid pansy... with that said, some seem to be concerned with issues of legality of this product, myself included. I would love to run some research but am hesitant. Can any of you guys help a brother out on this issue in regards to being completely legal. thanks

15. Right now until we are told it is not. It is legal.. heheheh Big GREY area.. TTY

16. With the current price tag of methyl-1-test do you think it will really outperform 1-test transdermal enough to make it worthwhile? For 80 dollars you get 800mg of methyl-1-test with 95% delivery, for 88 you can get 10g 1-test and 6g 4-ad with 45% delivery. It seems like the price is way out of range with the benefits. Any thoughts?

17. Mike I agree with you there but it's new and a lot easier and quicker to administer. Were just going to have to wait and see what happens. For all we know if could do nothing or jack your ass up 10lbs in week. Time will tell. later J
  18. happy but not

I am happy to see the methyl 1-test come to market but I am much more excited aout an esterified version of hydroxytestosterone or even a powdered(sludge) version of hydroxynandrolone ester. I think these two compounds would deliver much more to the consumer than the methylated 1-test. Any thoughts from the gents at legalgear?

19. Methyl-1-test (as Custom mentioned before), is not even the same compound as normal 1-test.

There's a post (I think by a guy named Instynct) on BB.com that says something along these lines: That studies have concluded 30-35mg of Methyl-1-test daily is equal to 100mg of Tren daily.

Now if any of you have done 100mg of Tren ED. You know that once it kicks in, the **** is brutal. Gains-wise and sides-wise.

For all those people who are looking to run methyl-1-test ALONE... I feel sorry for you. Your going to need some form of test. Methyl-1-test will truly shut your nat test levels down to nothing.

For those who realized they needed test, your probably gonna have a kick ass cycle!

Another thing to remember... while Tren Acetate can take up to 2 weeks (everybody is different though) to kick in. This will be felt by some people as soon as day 3-5 (day 1 for the placebo boys). Making for VERY useful short cycles.

I'm thinking of running it 20mg 2xED (40mg a day) for like 6 weeks. What about everyone else?

20. Chemo says Methyl 1-Test is 95%-98%. Pat Arnold says 50%. Which is it?

21. Nobody knows and there are no studies on it. Its ALL speculation.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

22. if we dont know how long it stays active in the blood - when would one start there post cycle meds?

23. You would start the post cycle meds THE DAY AFTER, you finish your cycle. No methylated steroidal tabs, "that I know of" have a half life of over 9 hours (winstrol).

I'm SPECULATING methylated-1-test tabs has a half-life similar to winstrol tabs, 9 hours.

24. Since these are 10mg tabs, is it best to split them and take half tab for each dose? Say I want to do 25mg a day, then 5 half tabs spread evenly throughout the day?

25. Originally posted by TheTom
    For all those people who are looking to run methyl-1-test ALONE... I feel sorry for you. Your going to need some form of test. Methyl-1-test will truly shut your nat test levels down to nothing.
    do you think that even 4-ad will be enough to counteract the loss of libido from methyl-1test. Or do you feel that only real test will be strong enough for this purpose?

26. Originally posted by captainbicept

do you think that even 4-ad will be enough to counteract the loss of libido from methyl-1test. Or do you feel that only real test will be strong enough for this purpose?
    Thats what I was wondering. It just doesnt seem like 4ad would do the job with this version of 1test. Where would one get real test? I not much of steroid buff and have never purchased any, but i have read up some.

27. If you spank it real hard - you should be able to get some real test

28. Proviron should help

29. You could use an energy supplement in replacement of real test... that's only to fight lethargy. As for getting it up... got me.

You should have some form of Test ready to go. Whether it be real test, or a precursor to test. It's a good precaution.

If you don't plan to "get it on" atleast once during your cycle of methyl-1-test (poor bastard). Than an energy supplement is all you may need.

30. I think 4-AD should be suficient. We will have a 4-AD dermal soon enough to go with the Methyl 1-Test. Why would you conclude that Methyl will shut down your Test production and taking test along with it will lessen this effect? Not following you here unless you were just worrying about the sides, in which case I think 4-AD would do just fine.

EDog

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Tropinol + PES Erase now available for $54.99!!!!!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 01:59 AM
  2. Methyl-D and 1,4Add now available!
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:46 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 12:04 PM
  4. HCG for research purposes
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9