Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.7%

I ordered a couple bottles!

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Well those who bought these I'm sure will keep us informed of there results. It will be interesting to see what happens.
  3. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yippeeeeeeeee. I can't wait.. I have been waiting for this stuff for months.. heheheh Someone get some to me.. Anyone.. come on. I will test the max dosage.. Just kidding...

PS But I really do want some.. TTY
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

I'm a paranoid pansy... with that said, some seem to be concerned with issues of legality of this product, myself included. I would love to run some research but am hesitant. Can any of you guys help a brother out on this issue in regards to being completely legal. thanks
  5. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Right now until we are told it is not. It is legal.. heheheh Big GREY area.. TTY
  6. Developing Meathead
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.82%

With the current price tag of methyl-1-test do you think it will really outperform 1-test transdermal enough to make it worthwhile? For 80 dollars you get 800mg of methyl-1-test with 95% delivery, for 88 you can get 10g 1-test and 6g 4-ad with 45% delivery. It seems like the price is way out of range with the benefits. Any thoughts?
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.08%

Mike I agree with you there but it's new and a lot easier and quicker to administer. Were just going to have to wait and see what happens. For all we know if could do nothing or jack your ass up 10lbs in week. Time will tell. later J
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%

happy but not

I am happy to see the methyl 1-test come to market but I am much more excited aout an esterified version of hydroxytestosterone or even a powdered(sludge) version of hydroxynandrolone ester. I think these two compounds would deliver much more to the consumer than the methylated 1-test. Any thoughts from the gents at legalgear?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.11%

Methyl-1-test (as Custom mentioned before), is not even the same compound as normal 1-test.

There's a post (I think by a guy named Instynct) on BB.com that says something along these lines: That studies have concluded 30-35mg of Methyl-1-test daily is equal to 100mg of Tren daily.

Now if any of you have done 100mg of Tren ED. You know that once it kicks in, the **** is brutal. Gains-wise and sides-wise.

For all those people who are looking to run methyl-1-test ALONE... I feel sorry for you. Your going to need some form of test. Methyl-1-test will truly shut your nat test levels down to nothing.

For those who realized they needed test, your probably gonna have a kick ass cycle!

Another thing to remember... while Tren Acetate can take up to 2 weeks (everybody is different though) to kick in. This will be felt by some people as soon as day 3-5 (day 1 for the placebo boys). Making for VERY useful short cycles.

I'm thinking of running it 20mg 2xED (40mg a day) for like 6 weeks. What about everyone else?
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.33%

Chemo says Methyl 1-Test is 95%-98%. Pat Arnold says 50%. Which is it?
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Nobody knows and there are no studies on it. Its ALL speculation.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

if we dont know how long it stays active in the blood - when would one start there post cycle meds?
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.11%

You would start the post cycle meds THE DAY AFTER, you finish your cycle. No methylated steroidal tabs, "that I know of" have a half life of over 9 hours (winstrol).

I'm SPECULATING methylated-1-test tabs has a half-life similar to winstrol tabs, 9 hours.
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.33%

Since these are 10mg tabs, is it best to split them and take half tab for each dose? Say I want to do 25mg a day, then 5 half tabs spread evenly throughout the day?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.89%

Originally posted by TheTom
    For all those people who are looking to run methyl-1-test ALONE... I feel sorry for you. Your going to need some form of test. Methyl-1-test will truly shut your nat test levels down to nothing.
    do you think that even 4-ad will be enough to counteract the loss of libido from methyl-1test. Or do you feel that only real test will be strong enough for this purpose?
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%

Originally posted by captainbicept

do you think that even 4-ad will be enough to counteract the loss of libido from methyl-1test. Or do you feel that only real test will be strong enough for this purpose?
    Thats what I was wondering. It just doesnt seem like 4ad would do the job with this version of 1test. Where would one get real test? I not much of steroid buff and have never purchased any, but i have read up some.
  17. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

If you spank it real hard - you should be able to get some real test
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.36%

Proviron should help
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.11%

You could use an energy supplement in replacement of real test... that's only to fight lethargy. As for getting it up... got me.

You should have some form of Test ready to go. Whether it be real test, or a precursor to test. It's a good precaution.

If you don't plan to "get it on" atleast once during your cycle of methyl-1-test (poor bastard). Than an energy supplement is all you may need.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

I think 4-AD should be suficient. We will have a 4-AD dermal soon enough to go with the Methyl 1-Test. Why would you conclude that Methyl will shut down your Test production and taking test along with it will lessen this effect? Not following you here unless you were just worrying about the sides, in which case I think 4-AD would do just fine.

EDog
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

Why is that?
    Originally posted by TeamLegalGear

Well its going to be much longer than usual...but no specific times to state for now.
  22. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Here is my thoughts. We know methylated products have a VERY high absorption rate. ORALLY. How high we don't know but VERY high. I am with Chemo on this one and would say over 90%. The half life is very short as weel . Meaning Peak blood levels will be reached VERY fast which is good. As far as will it be better than the Transdermal. HELL YA. You swallow it and your done. I like to take around 400mg of 1-test so I smell like a fish from the DMSO. As far as the 4-ad . DEFINATELY should be taken with this. You think you got lehtargy from the transdermal I would suspect this will be far worse. I will be taking 4-ad at around 300mg/day with 200mg of oh test as well. If you are hesitant abou this product don't be. It may not be around for long.. But hopefully it will be. this is pushing the limits of the Grey area for sure.... Hope that helps.. TTY
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.61%

i think kneller knows more about this product than anyone as he has already sold it to his circle of "friends" including a methylated vesion of 4-ad.
    from what i have read of methyl-test and that only being what big cat has written is people take that once a day..personally i know guys who take 50mgs of d-bol once a day and r happy as ****e with there results.
    personally week 1 im gonna try 20mgs first thing when i get up
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

The thing with Methylation is that the compound keeps recirculating since it passees the liver. Things like ethergels and dermals miss first pass liver destruction, but guess what... the reason it is called first liver metabolism is that there is a second pass on the liver which methylation resists...

EDog
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.61%

ok so ur saying the m1-t goes through first but resist's second? does that mean longer duration in the body? i 'm not getting what r saying
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.73%

Im sold, I have a couple of tortoise's that I feel could really use that little extra edge to trully put a asswhipping on that damn hare. Im sure they wouldnt mind testing it out.

LG,
    What type of supply of this stuff do you have? Should we fear that your methyl well is running dry as I type? And I saw somewhere that this is a limited supply run, how limited?
    Same question typed three different ways, Im a superbrain.

db
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

Im getting kind of tired of post censoring going on here. I said nothing that should have made my post been deleted. Anytime I have disagredd with anyone from Legal gear, my post has been deleted. Lets see how lopng this one stays up...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

You got it exactly! Methylation resists liver break down. It doesn't try to bypass it once. It resists it!!!

It's pretty limited, but not like in the next few days or anything. It will be here for at least another week!

EDog
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Custom, who is deleting your posts? I will put a stop to that. I am willing to discuss any topic. PM me if you get deleted again and what you want to say and I will post it.

EDog
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.33%

Ok, I'm going to buy some. Should I hold on to it though and save it for a future cycle(my dog's cycle of course) as I was planning on starting a 1-Test TD and 1-Test Cyp cycle(along with a few other PH's). I'm thinking this doesn't really need to be added to a 1-Test TD and 1-Test Cyp. cycle, right?
  31. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by custom
    Im getting kind of tired of post censoring going on here. I said nothing that should have made my post been deleted. Anytime I have disagredd with anyone from Legal gear, my post has been deleted. Lets see how lopng this one stays up...

What did you say. ?? TTY
  32. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey sir foxx why are you doing 2 1-test products??? TTY
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

Not to be a jerk, but is LegalGear the only place to find this?
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.88%

Originally posted by custom
    I deleted your posts not because you "disagreed" with LG, as you contend. That is a bunch of crap and you know it. I deleted only the posts that you made accusations or HUGE assumptions seasoned with inappropriate remarks. I've talked to you in PM's about this and you "apologized".

This is your last warning.
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.88%

Originally posted by N4cer
    Not to be a jerk, but is LegalGear the only place to find this?
    LOL! Why do you want to get it from some where else?
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

Originally posted by windwords7

I deleted your posts not because you "disagreed" with LG, as you contend. That is a bunch of crap and you know it. I deleted only the posts that you made accusations or HUGE assumptions seasoned with inappropriate remarks. I've talked to you in PM's about this and you "apologized".

This is your last warning.
    I was referring to the post in this thread, not the one that I apologized for. I know when I am wrong. Was it a Huge assumption when I questioned the legality of this substance? If your so sure its legal to sell, why the huge disclaimer on the web site. Stop making yourself look silly saying it is for steer and cow consumption. Then will sell it in human devised delivery methods?

Again, I do apologize for inappropiate remarks. The one in this thread was NOT it. Please do not turn this site into a mindless gathering of sheep.
  37. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i think because this product pushes the limits of legality that is why the disclaimer. We all know the new products that are comming out are virtually steroids now. Hell when people start injecting them you know they must be close. I don't know what the FDA can do about this m1-test but I would say it will be touch and go.. Just my thoughts.. TTY
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.88%

Custom, your remark in this thread was not a simple questioning of legality it was an smart alec remark and you know it. If you want to ask about legality then say "I'm curious if this is legal or not". You get the point. If you can PROVE its not legal then do it. But dont imply it without cause.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

Hey --I hope they make money. Im not out to "oust" anyone. I just dont like it when I <i>think</i> I see censorship to something that they probobly perceived as hurting an image. Save that stuff for bb.com.
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

Because - no offense to LegalGear, as it's a wonderful company, but I can eat 500 dbol for the price of 80 methyl 1-test tabs. I mean, I know that PS are more expensive than the typical gear, and we pay more for legality, but I think I might be too cheap to try a more expensive "legal" alternative.

Console me on this one, and tell me that it's worth the switch to the "gray" side. LOL. I mean, convince me, because I WANT TO BE CONVINCED.
    Originally posted by windwords7

LOL! Why do you want to get it from some where else?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl-D and 1,4Add now available!
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 12:04 PM
  3. HCG for research purposes
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:21 PM
  4. A.M.T. Methyl 1-Test Now In Stock