Starting a SUS500 cycle, stack Havoc?

thecrimsonfie

Awards
I will be starting a SUS500 cycle a few days after my AI Cycle Support gets here, and I have a leftover bottle of Havoc from a previous cycle with 50 pills in it. Would it be a good idea to stack these? Maybe pulse the Havoc at 20-30 mgs a day? Anyone ever do this or have any advice? I have Nolva on Hand, and am planning on using AI Post Cycle Support. If I do add the Havoc and pulse it (eod), any suggestions of anything to add on my off days of Havoc, maybe to try and keep as much libido as I can. This is also my 5th PH cycle if that helps.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
So you're going to take a steroid that is three methyl's and you want to know should you stack Havoc(superdrol clone) on top of it?........Well I am sure all the research you did on steroids by searching the SUPPLEMENT forum probably didn't tell you anything. So I will try to help you out.
Don't do it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
3 methyls = :nono:

3 methyls + Havoc = :wtf:

thecrimsonfie

Awards
Here's the breakdown of SUS500, it's by g.e.t. tech.
Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), In A Base Of Safflower Oil, Gelatin.
it is a MaxLMG/Revolt compound, a Finigex Compound and ATD.
You must have thought a was talking about sustanon(inject)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Here's the breakdown of SUS500, it's by g.e.t. tech.
Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), In A Base Of Safflower Oil, Gelatin.
it is a MaxLMG/Revolt compound, a Finigex Compound and ATD.
You must have thought a was talking about sustanon(inject)
No if is was the Sustanon I would have said Do it. This stuff is bad news. Havoc alone is fine but this stuff (sus500), I say don't do it.
But you can do with your liver what you like.

thecrimsonfie

Awards
You don't think it should be run alone? Even with proper support supps and PCT?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It is just there are SEVERAL really good clones out there like Havoc and others that mixes like this one are just too iffy. Superdrol is a very harsh steroid and stacking it is asking for problems. I just think it is better to err on the side of caution. Keep the Havoc lose the Sus500.

08TT

Awards
I'm not sure why everyone is giving you terrible answers here.

SUS500 is not methylated. It is a dienelone precurser, a max lmg compound and then atd. People have gotten good results but those prone to gyno need to watch out.

If you are a beginner to prohormones (only a few cycles) I do not think this needs to be stacked. You should gain good weight and strength.

But if you have experience you could add Havoc since SUS500 contains no methyls.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Havoc an Epistane clone, not Superdrol?

IMO, if you want to stack something, i'd steer clear of the compounds already stacking steroids.

You could stack Epistane/Havoc with one of the progestins IMO.

thecrimsonfie

Awards
08TT-Thank you, finally someone chimes in with knowledge of the compound. I have asked on a couple different boards and keep getting flamed about it cuz so many think I'm asking about AAS. This will be my 5th PH cycle, but I'm going to run the SUS500 alone so I can differ the gains from the Havoc, which I have used for 2 cycles before.

Bigmack27

Awards
i want to try a bottle of sus 500 this will be my first time taking a product this strong any recomendations. i weigh 170 and want to get to a good 205-215 lbs for football. will this help let me know. i lift weights almost everyday and very little results

thecrimsonfie

Awards
bigmack, how old are you? This is a very strong compound, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone under 25, and also don't recommend it as a first prohormone

tilerbreaker

Awards
I'm not sure why everyone is giving you terrible answers here.

SUS500 is not methylated. It is a dienelone precurser, a max lmg compound and then atd. People have gotten good results but those prone to gyno need to watch out.

If you are a beginner to prohormones (only a few cycles) I do not think this needs to be stacked. You should gain good weight and strength.

But if you have experience you could add Havoc since SUS500 contains no methyls.

Good post. This is the correct info on the SUS500...don't listen to the "3 methyl" stuff above...

tilerbreaker

Awards
08TT-Thank you, finally someone chimes in with knowledge of the compound. I have asked on a couple different boards and keep getting flamed about it cuz so many think I'm asking about AAS. This will be my 5th PH cycle, but I'm going to run the SUS500 alone so I can differ the gains from the Havoc, which I have used for 2 cycles before.

However...all three compounds (havoc/epithio, Estra-4,9, and the 13-ethyl) ARE anabolic steroids (or precursors to AASs), so you are, in fact, asking about AAS...

tilerbreaker

Awards
i want to try a bottle of sus 500 this will be my first time taking a product this strong any recomendations. i weigh 170 and want to get to a good 205-215 lbs for football. will this help let me know. i lift weights almost everyday and very little results

Maybe lift a little less and eat a little more...just sayin'...

callaway

Awards
Wow, I am glad someone straightened this thread out. I concur that SUS500 is not 3 methyls (in fact 2 progestins and an ATD), and havoc is indeed an epistane clone....not superdrol.

Also, I have ran a cycle of SUS500 solo and was very pleased. The strength gains were through the roof, and gained about 12lbs.

C_

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I am glad someone straightened this thread out. I concur that SUS500 is not 3 methyls (in fact 2 progestins and an ATD), and havoc is indeed an epistane clone....not superdrol.

Also, I have ran a cycle of SUS500 solo and was very pleased. The strength gains were through the roof, and gained about 12lbs.

C_
Thank you! I was screaming at my PC saying are you an idiot!