T-Roid and PowerFULL

Messenger

Awards
Hi,

I am thinking about trying T-Roid for an upcoming lean mass/recomp and have read good things about Finigenx, Tren Xtreme, etc.

One concern I have is the possibility of progestin induced gyno. What are the thoughts about adding PowerFULL to help combat this through prolactin reduction?

Also, do you think running PowerFULL throughout the cycle will make for easier recovery (along with proper PCT)?

Thanks
PS I know its still new, but anyone try T-Roid yet?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I am thinking about trying T-Roid for an upcoming lean mass/recomp and have read good things about Finigenx, Tren Xtreme, etc.

One concern I have is the possibility of progestin induced gyno. What are the thoughts about adding PowerFULL to help combat this through prolactin reduction?

Also, do you think running PowerFULL throughout the cycle will make for easier recovery (along with proper PCT)?

Thanks
PS I know its still new, but anyone try T-Roid yet?
Your preventive measures sound great. I've had similar cycles that included bulk carboxy, lipotrophin pm, and old powerfull. They all worked at keep prolactin at bay. I have two bottles, but I haven't used T-Roid yet.

Messenger

Awards
Thanks for the info! Unfortunately (?) I've just had a minor surgery moved up by over a month so I'm going to have to scrap this for now.

Will you be logging the T-Roid?