About to start a 12 week cycle, what do you guys think?

bobsander

Awards
Here's my plan:

week 1 - 12: 250mg test cyp on Mon and Thurs

week 1 - 4: 30mg of dbol ED for first 2 weeks, then 40mg ED for second 2 weeks

Estrogen control: letro (will apply it at 1.25 mg eod until estro symptoms disappear)

PCT: 40 40 20 20 Nolva for the 4 weeks

I currently have all of this on hand, and I plan to kick it off on April 28! :head:

What do the crusty vets around here think of this cycle? Should I experience some great LM gains while losing a noticeable amount of BF on this cycle? Of course i'll still be eating a good 500 calorie excess, but being that I'm still kind of a fatass, should I expect to see some good body fat loss here?

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated!

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Bob I am currently on a test e 500/wk 25 mgs dbol/day cycle myself..

The only change I would make is to keep the dbol dose at your 30 mgs per day.. 10 years ago the norm was 25 mgs for dbol, nowdays you almost always see everyone running it much higher.. usually around 50 mgs a day.. Personally I think its not needed..

If you grow at 25, why take 50.. I would venture to say alot of people just go with the higher dose because that is what they see used all the time on the boards.. The higher the dose the greater the risk for side effects..

Every week I continue to get stronger and my test has just kicked in ( at week 4 now of my cycle) soooooo, if I had used a stronger dose would I be that much better off, or would I be holding a ton more water, possible acne etc etc..

Its up to you in the end, but I have been doing this plenty long enough to know that bigger doses are not always worth the side effects you get for the small amount of increase in strength or mass.. I know this first hand, and not from reading about it on the internet

Is this your first time taking dbol??
Is this your first time stacking 2 drugs??
Is this the first injectable steriod you have taken??

You will have many more answers by the time I get home from work.. Best of luck to you

Edit:

I did not read all of your thread at first.. If you are packing lots of fat, then you will look like your going to pop on dbol more than likely.. While you can cycle and lose tons of bodyfat at the same time ( again first hand experience ) it is not the norm and it will you will find most people are going to tell yout to get lean first.. and that is a wise choice.. Shed the fat, then cycle, and you will be much happier in the end

bobsander

Awards
Thanks for the input pumpdogg, in regards to your questions:

Is this your first time taking dbol??
yes

Is this your first time stacking 2 drugs??
yes

Is this the first injectable steriod you have taken??
yes

I have cycled only once in the past, it was a 6 week anavar only cycle. I've been told that this is a good cycle to break into for first timers.

Getting lean first was my original idea, but I just got so excited about having everything on hand, i feel like a kid on Christmas morning! You say that I will look like I am going to "Pop" on dbol... This is just referring to the water retention, correct? As of now, I'm not as focused on getting lean and ripped, as that is still very far off :p, I just want to gain some good muscle size and better my body composition for starts.

I may yet take this advice though, maybe a good cut before I start hitting the gear... And I will definitely just do the 30mgs ED rather than upping to 40mg.

I also forgot to mention, I have some clen on hand as well, and will be implementing it in my PCT weeks as to take advantage of its anti-catabolic effect. What's your take on this?

Thanks and I look forward to any further advice.

EDIT: Oh, I also forgot to mention that on top of all the lifting I'll be doing, I will be doing 30 mins of low intensity fasted cardio upon waking every morning. I think this may help keep my BF on the decline while on cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
if you are going to run the letro then you have to taper it off if you decide to stop it. I would hold off on it until needed then run it until PCT...in other words once you start it i would stay on it until PCT.

bobsander

Awards
if you are going to run the letro then you have to taper it off if you decide to stop it. I would hold off on it until needed then run it until PCT...in other words once you start it i would stay on it until PCT.
The only thing I'm worried about in staying on letro long term is the fact that it REALLY f**ks with you. Since it completely gets rid of any estrogen in your body, the balance needed between test and estro isn't there anymore, I have heard that you can have a very tough time getting and maintaining wood.

Also, the lab that I got it from packs the letro in 1.25mg caps, what would the dosage/tapering protocol be? My original plan was to get some Adex for this purpose, but my guy gave me letro instead, stating that it is way more powerful then adex and should do the trick. This is why i'm still a bit in the dark about the letro.

Thanks!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
1.25mg eod wont erradicate estrogen completely, it shouldnt imo.

if thats the way you feel about it then dont use it unless you really have to. Imo there is no reason to use it unless you are getting gyno symptoms in which case i would use tamoxifen anyway.

bobsander

Awards
1.25mg eod wont erradicate estrogen completely, it shouldnt imo.

if thats the way you feel about it then dont use it unless you really have to. Imo there is no reason to use it unless you are getting gyno symptoms in which case i would use tamoxifen anyway.
Oh ok, if 1.25 EOD wont totally shut the estrogen out of my system, the I will use the original protocol I mentioned. I wont experience any kind of rebound effect if I just run it for about a week then discontinue the use, will I?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
youre saying if you ran it for a week would there be rebound?

im not sure, id say there would be a slight one.

bobsander

Awards
UPDATE:

Being that I will have about 6ml of Test cyp left after the 12 weeks, I have decided it might be better to PCT using a test stasis taper rather than traditional PCT. This will help me transition seamlessly (hopefully) back to homeostasis while coming off.

week 1-4: 30mg dbol ED
week 1-12: 250mg test cyp Mon and Thurs
week 13-18: 50mg test cyp Mon and Thurs
week 19: 40mg Mon and Thurs/20mg Nolv ED
week 20: 30mg Mon and Thurs/20mg Nolv ED
week 21: 25mg Mon and Thurs/20mg Nolv ED
week 22: 20mg Mon and Thurs/20mg Nolv ED
week 23: 15mg Mon and Thurs
week 24: 10mg Mon and Thurs

Should be fun! Any comments on the above plan of action?

PS: How the hell do you draw/measure those tiny amounts of test called for in the taper? It couldn't be that accurate...