First Time User Needs Advice

Bulldawg07

Bulldawg07

Awards
Well i have gone from as low as 110 lbs when i was in high school up to 130 lbs now my freshman year of college. I have done this by using basic protein pretty much and in the past year i have cycled on and off of BSN Products Cellmass and NO. Explode.

But for the past 3 months or so i have sat in the 125-130 range solid and have made no progress. It feels like i have hit a genetic road block almost at times, i am an EXTREMELY hard gainer. I mean i lift a lot for my size, everything on me is pretty solid muscle, i have like 5-6% body fat, and somewhere close to 70 lbs of muscle. My back keeps getting stronger and stronger and so do my arms, but i feel like my chest has stopped growing, i'm benching at a max of like 145 4-6 times, which is very low compared to my other body parts. I know that most people on this site will say keep training, you are too new to this to resort to this, but i want to try a Pro Hormone, i have thought about injections but it seems like something that is way too sketchy to be buying in a liquid form from someone else, and seems way more advanced... i wouldn't trust myself in administering it.

So my question is...

Regardless of wether i should be doing it... what kind of steroid / pro hormone should i be taking that is good for a first timer? I want something thats going to work in about a month cycle with minimal side effects and not too toxic for your liver, also i need a good post cycle.

I was a few seconds away from buying both Mass Tabs and Post Tabs on ebay, having not drank too much in the past and this being my first time, do you think my body at 125-130 could handle a cycle of that without serious liver damage? I've had 3 different friends take it with only minimal backne and to this day no liver problems, but they were also 50 lbs heavier then me in the 170 to 180 range.

I also plan on taking something like Milkthistle for my liver and some form of supplement for my joints so they don't become overwhelmed by the weight jumps.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
A 12 week cycle of Fooderol is what I would recommend . It's very mild so you won't even need a SERM. But you should still be able to pack on a good 10lbs and keep them.

Bulldawg07

Bulldawg07

Awards
A 12 week cycle of Fooderol is what I would recommend . It's very mild so you won't even need a SERM. But you should still be able to pack on a good 10lbs and keep them.
no smarting off required.
if you read the post, it already said i don't need input on whether or not you think the general concept is a good idea or not

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no one is going to give u advice if ur under 21, board rules say u cant post in the steroid section if ur < 21

yes it blows, but if u use the search button in the top right then u will find all the answers ur looking for

Bulldawg07

Bulldawg07

Awards
no one is going to give u advice if ur under 21, board rules say u cant post in the steroid section if ur < 21

yes it blows, but if u use the search button in the top right then u will find all the answers ur looking for
oh sorry, thankyou for the straight shoot though
i'll search for a similar situtation then i suppose.

/thread close

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You don't need prohormones or steroids you need to learn more about training, diet and supplementation. Go over to www.intensemuscle.com and read up on DC training, sounds like your metabolism is super fast, you will do well on a 3 day split with minimal cardio. What is your diet like? How many calories, a day? How much protein, carbs and fat? If you aren't already you need to start righting down everything, weights lifted and calories, protein/carbs/fats. Once I get a look at your diet, training and supplementation i can help alot more.

Bulldawg07

Bulldawg07

Awards
yea i really don't write everything down like i should. This was a hasty decision i suppose.

I have been working out 5-6 days a week... this is what my usual schedule looks like.

I usually do 3 sets of everything between 8-10 reps.

Monday: Chest
Barbell Bench / Dumbell Bench (switch off weekly)
Flys
Barbell Incline Bench / Dumbell Incline Bench (switch off weekly)
Cable Cross
Decline Bench / Machine Decline Bench
Pushups

Tuesday: Arms
Concentrated Dumbell Curls on Incline Bench
Pushdowns
Hammer Curls
Nosebreakers / Dumbell Nosebreakers
Preacher Curls / 21's
Overhead Tri's with a dumbell
Bicep and Tricep Resistance with a preacher bar and partenr
forearms

Wednesday: Back
Seated Row
Bent Over Dumbell Row
Front Pulldowns
Pull Ups
Dumbell Shoulder Combos
Reverse Flys

Thursday:Shoulder and Abs
Standing Shoulder Press
Seated Shoulder Press
Shrugs
Dumbell Shoulder Press
Upright Row
2 abs exercises
2 oblique exercises

Friday: Legs
Squats
Romanian Deadflifts
Leg Curls
Calf Raises (feet inside 2 times, feet outside 2 times)
Leg Extensions
Standing Calf Raises

Saturday:
2 ab exercises
2 oblique exercises
Light Cardio

Sunday: Nothing

This isn't written down anywhere, i've tried multiple workouts with limited success from some things in magazines to my highschool's Football workouts which about a year ago probably saw the most gains until they plateued. This isn't the exact same thing i do every week, but pretty close.

I would even appreciate new mass building workouts, i'm just growing impatient really. I've seen the 5x5 3 day workouts, but that seems like so little work with only 4 or 5 exercises 3 times a week. Am i wrong to think that?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
have you tried lifting heavy with low reps? ive found that i make my best gains when on leg days i do 6 sets of 3 of heavy squats, and the same with deadlifts on back days. and eat big, make sure your getting alot of calories over maintenance.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, you are wrong :) Its more about the weights, rep ranges etc. Think about it like this as well, right now you aren't trying to get the perfect bicep shape, or tweak the proportioning of your chest from the bottom to the top or correct an imbalance, you are trying to add some significant mass. keeping it simpler makes it easier to thoroughly wipe out an area, and use heavier weights in the process.

also varying the workout frequently (every 6-12 weeks) helps. that means changing rep ranges as well as exercises.

Bulldawg07

Bulldawg07

Awards
yeah, you are wrong :) Its more about the weights, rep ranges etc. Think about it like this as well, right now you aren't trying to get the perfect bicep shape, or tweak the proportioning of your chest from the bottom to the top or correct an imbalance, you are trying to add some significant mass. keeping it simpler makes it easier to thoroughly wipe out an area, and use heavier weights in the process.

also varying the workout frequently (every 6-12 weeks) helps. that means changing rep ranges as well as exercises.
very true, i suppose 8-10 is too much? because right now for example my biceps are very clearly defined, and when i'm using the pisser and look back in the mirror i can clearly see pretty much all the muscles in my body, definition is not an issue at all especially with the little amount of fat i have. I just need more mass really.

Is there any kind of template workout that anyone has used that has really worked?

I just got True Mass, i heard that is one of the best weight gainers out there... but should i stay on using Cell Mass and San Fierce (switched off of NO Explode)?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just eat big. eat alot, every 2-3 hours. try to focus more on compound movements then isolation excersizes. if you did a back workout of deadlifts, pullups, and bent over rows, your not going to notice any difference in arm size from doing that or adding in curls. im not saying dont add them, but based on where you are, you shouldnt focus on them. i personally throw biceps in after back and triceps after chest. i also lift using weight that i cant lift more than 8 times without a spot. im usually closer to the 6 range. so basically...lift big and eat big. you will probably make more gains that way. and also as easy said, change it up every 6 -12 weeks.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Your volume looks too high, 6 days a week, no wonder you weren't growing, 3 days a week is what you need. Go look up DC training and get yourself 2 log books one for diet and one for training. The stronger you get the bigger you get, always concentrate on beating your lifts from week to week, but WITH GOOD FORM.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
If somebody isn't growning it's usually never their workout. It's always diet. Threadstarter use this website to find out what your BMR adjusted to your daily activity levels is. And if you're not eating at least 300-500 calories over that number, that is why you're not growing, case closed.

BMR & RMR Results:The results of your calculations are: BMR 1,588 RMR 1,561 (calories)
For an explanation of BMR and RMR and important notes on the accuracy of these calculations, see Calculating BMR and RMR. We also explain why RMR is likely to be more appropriate for your needs.
As BMR and RMR only represent resting energy expenditure or calories burned during a day of rest, an adjustment must be made to reflect activity level. This can be done by multiplying by an activity factor:
Factor Category Definition BMR RMR
1.2 Sedentary Little or no exercise and desk 1,906 1,873
job

1.375 Lightly Active Light exercise or sports 1-3 2,184 2,146
days a week

1.55 Moderately Active Moderate exercise or sports 2,461 2,420
3-5 days a week

1.725 Very Active Hard exercise or sports 6-7 2,739 2,693
days a week

1.9 Extremely Active Hard daily exercise or sports 3,017 2,966
and physical job
Since you give off the impression that you have a very fast metabolism you should probably be eating somewhere around 3000 calories a day.

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php