IDS Mass Tabs Whats the deal.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I seen there discontinued and read somewhere that the fda sent them a letter to stop selling because of the stenbolone. I figure someone probablys knows for sure whats the deal.

I always wanted to order some and now you cant find any except for ebay or classifieds and they are running around 130 and up.

They use to sell for 33.00 so I am wondering if the fda just hyped the product more or is worth it to drop that extra cash.

Any Opinons on the product by people who have taken the product would be cool if you could give us some input.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It worked damn well for me, but I would never pay 130 bucks for it.

Bulkzilla

Awards
Hell no, not even worth $130. Ill rather buy M1T that goes around $60~70.

sillyilly

Awards
I seen there discontinued and read somewhere that the fda sent them a letter to stop selling because of the stenbolone. I figure someone probablys knows for sure whats the deal.

I always wanted to order some and now you cant find any except for ebay or classifieds and they are running around 130 and up.

They use to sell for 33.00 so I am wondering if the fda just hyped the product more or is worth it to drop that extra cash.

Any Opinons on the product by people who have taken the product would be cool if you could give us some input.
my first anabolic was mass tabs at age 19 (yea i know)
went from 172ish to 192ish in 4 weeks (dead serious)
then dropped to 183ish steady

crf524

Awards
Definitly not worth the loot when other things as good are available at less expense. Just my opinion though.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well i ran a short cycle of 4 weeks with the IDS Bulk Tabs and friend did the Mass Tabs,i actually put on 23lbs and he put on 17,the stuff works and if u are gonna do it make sure to have some good pct supp's on hand.

boulder

Awards
Best designer I have ever used, comparable to M1T... However, I would not pay $130.00 for it.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Low dosed Superdrol IMO. Same type of gains you'd get of 10-15mg of Super. Also as with 10mg-15mg/day of Super you'll have little to no sides. PA said there weren't any suppliers ever selling stenbolone or related raws in Asia so it obviously wasn't Methyl Stenbolone. Why pay $135 for a low-dosed Super-type product when M-Drol can be got for < $25 and it comes with 2-3 cycles worth.