Which to take?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start a cycle and i'm just trying to decide which to take its between P-plex and H-drol. I'm looking for good dry gains and just wondering what people who have taken them think.

I'm posting this because i have read posts on p-plex and some say it has dry gains while others say they are wet so its making me a little confused.

any advice would be appreciated.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
P-plex : most people say the gains are wet and massive
H-drol : dry and not as good as putting on mass as P-plex

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
H-drol would probably be better as a dry gainer, and it is a good "starter" ph. I'm guessing you are new to this if you are 6'2" at 170 lbs.. You should up your cals..

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm just starting my first cycle in a week i have my diet planned out its gonna be abour 4000cal, I'm just trying to decide what exactly to us w/ my PH . I was up to about 185 but a good friend died last sept. and I got really depressed and lost a good amount of weight. Its been a struggle but I'll be back to where i was soon enough hopefully. I'm looking forward to stepping up to PH from supplements like NOxplode and reg. protein.

I'm also trying to decide the dosing i should go w/ since they are 25mg caps...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You should make some big gains then. Good luck.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
i look forward to it thx a lot guys for the help. this place is so much better than bodybuilding.com's forums...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with pheraplex you could easily make it past 185. with halo thats a bit out of normal reach, but you would have muscle memory on your side.

Also keep in mind that phera would be a 4 week cycle, and halo a 6 week

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
with the hdrol start at 25mg for a few days to gauge reaction to the compound then ramp up the dose by 25mg as you see fit...100mg should be your ceiling dose, shouldnt need more than that.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
with pheraplex you could easily make it past 185. with halo thats a bit out of normal reach, but you would have muscle memory on your side.

Also keep in mind that phera would be a 4 week cycle, and halo a 6 week

I would like to keep my gains dry b/c i just don't like the feeling of being chubby (although i know its necessary to bulk) but if i do decide to go p plex then will the gains be easy to keep after my cycle is done?

some supporting supps i'm planning on taking are milk thistle, fish oil, and a multivitamin. will these suffice or should i look at some other things to take as well?

I will be taking novadex as part of my pct anything else i might want to consider?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
with the hdrol start at 25mg for a few days to gauge reaction to the compound then ramp up the dose by 25mg as you see fit...100mg should be your ceiling dose, shouldnt need more than that.

should i lower my dosage toward the end of my cycle? like : 25/50/50/25? or should i end on the higher side. OR does it just depend on how i'm reacting to it? *i'm assuming that it depends on my reactions but we know what happens when you assume...:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle support would be a nice all in one choice. theres a 5% off coupon for it in my signature.

with pplex, you'd want more for a PCT, a serm would really be best. A somewhat reasonable p-plex cycle would be 15-20lbs gained with maybe12-15 kept at end of PCT. and another 1-2 maybe lost the following month.

Shouldn't ever really taper down, it just extends your time of suppression with less gains

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
^^ok thx i hope i'm not wasting all you guy's time there are still just a few things i needed to clarify.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
far better you ask the questions first, than 3 weeks into the cycle...

Most of this is answered in one way or another in other posts, its worth spending some more time researching in general and reading other peoples experiences before you decide exactly what you are doing

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
yea i have been reading other posts but was still confused a bit.

lol now I can't find H-drol cheap anywhere. seems like its out of stock almost everywhere. maybe i'll give p-plex a try

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are so different that you really need to decide what you are trying to accomplish first. remember too that risk levels, need for support supplements, and need for PCT is higher with p-plex, so it being a few dollars cheaper up front means nothing if you are spending $100 more on other stuff.