Sustanon question (multiple half lives)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge, sustanon is a blend of a few different types of test with differing ester lengths, correct? And ester lengths affect
half lives, right? So it seems to me that with sust, you'd have inconsistent blood levels on a regular basis because some of the test fades off rather quickly, while the longer acting components like the enanthate stick around longer. Can someone tell me in layman's terms how this would be useful, or how sust is most effectively used given its properties?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
no takers on this one so far? kinda suprised, I know we have a few
chemistry heads here.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
The 4 different esters create a sort of 'time release'.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
The 4 different esters create a sort of 'time release'.
yeah I thought that's how someone might describe it, but I'm wondering if that's why it seems to be particularly popular or if there are other specific reasons.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I think it is popular mostly because people hear 4 different test esters and think "4 testosterones? Awesome, I'm gonna get hyooge". Really I have talked with many people that have used sust in many different ways and all had pretty much the same results. Many say that to take full advantage of the prop esters you should inject every other day. Some say you can inject once a week and be fine. Those that have done both always seem to say that either way will produce the same results. Sust was originally designed for once month trt shots. My good friend is doing twice a week and having no issues.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge, sustanon is a blend of a few different types of test with differing ester lengths, correct? And ester lengths affect
half lives, right? So it seems to me that with sust, you'd have inconsistent blood levels on a regular basis because some of the test fades off rather quickly, while the longer acting components like the enanthate stick around longer. Can someone tell me in layman's terms how this would be useful, or how sust is most effectively used given its properties?
It theoretically could mean less frequent injections(possibly once every couple of weeks), but it doesn't appear to work that well in practice. It just happens to be one of the more readily available(and cheapest) products on the black market. From personal experience, it tends to be more estrogenic and seems to put you on a bit of an emotional roller coaster. If you could obtain access to a single ester, you'd be better off IMHO.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience, it tends to be more estrogenic and seems to put you on a bit of an emotional roller coaster. If you could obtain access to a single ester, you'd be better off IMHO.
Noted, thank you.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience, it tends to be more estrogenic and seems to put you on a bit of an emotional roller coaster. If you could obtain access to a single ester, you'd be better off IMHO.
Funny, I have always heard the opposite.