Havoc Cycle Supplement purchase decision help

spshond

spshond

Awards
Okay so I know I would like to do a cycle with Havoc in it. I would like to handle something stronger but not interested on the sides that come along with it for the gains I would like to accomplish. I would like to gain 10 lbm and loose approximately 2-4 % in BF.

Lets start with PCT:
I have Toremifene (Farestone) - SERM
what would you recommend in addition to:6oxo extreme or AI post cycle support? other?
diesel test or lean extreme? other?
Controlled Labs Green Mag

Now the cycle:
RPN Havoc and ?
what would you recommend, i figured since my PCT looks good, would you advise adding another compound like:
Hdrol (mehtyl)? Furazadrol? 3-AD? Bold? other

accompaniments:
AI Cycle Support
Super Cissus RX or Primaforce Cissus
Taurine
Liver longer
Controlled Labs:
Orange Triad, Purple Wrath BCAA's
Optimum Nutrition:
Whey, GlycoMaize

189lbs at 2008-04-19

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
for PCT use PCS and lean xtreme or retain 2 along with the fareston

spshond

spshond

Awards
bump anyone else that could assist, or have an idea if I should even thikn about using to very mild hormones ( compounds) at the same time? Thank you for your help.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Now the cycle:
RPN Havoc and ?
what would you recommend, i figured since my PCT looks good, would you advise adding another compound like:
Most people would recommend you running a non-methyl, but I personally don't see any problems with you running a H-Drol/Havoc cycle. Out of the non-methyls you listed I would prefer 3-AD from the logs I've seen so far. Bold is expensive at effective doses and I feel that the Furazadrol simply wouldn't be as effective as 3-AD. You could consider some Methoxy-TST if you could find some, or maybe LG's new Methyl Masterdrol V2, both non-methyls I believe, so there is lots of options.

spshond

spshond

Awards
Therefore you are saying that it would be okay since the 2 compounds I have chosen are very mild to run Havoc and Hdrol? Off course as long as PCT is in order. What kind of gains do you think wuld be obtained from this? Iam looking to obtain around 10 lbs and either stay the same in BF% or loose a % or 2. Gracias. What about for a test booster 3rd week into my cycle what would you recommend. I felt great on my last non methyl cycle of Mass FX MS, Hyperdrol X2, and retain 2. I eould recommend that cycle to anyone, 2 weeks in and the pumps were amazing.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Yes both compounds are mild which is why I don't really see there being any problem with you stacking the two, but that's just one option. I have ran Epi (same as Havoc) twice myself solo and had excellent results both times. Not saying you need to stack it with anything, because you definitely don't, but if you decide to stack it with something then I think the H-Drol would be a valid option.

Both are dry compounds, so as long as your diet is in order you should expect some very nice lean gains. I would say 10 pounds is definitely achievable.

Test booster during cycle??? There's no need. Your going to be shut down so there is no point. Save the test booster for PCT. Also I think your confused. Non-methyl doesn't mean non-hormonal. The previous cycle you mentioned, Mass FX, Hyperdrol, etc, didn't contain any hormonal products. Products like 3AD, methoxy-tst, and other non-methyl hormonals can definitely cause shutdown and require PCT, they are very different than the type of products mentioned in that other cycle you mentioned.

spshond

spshond

Awards
I wanted to try 2 mild methylated steroids, 3-AD is non methylated I think. ( is it considered a pro-hormone from its makeup, i believe so.).

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
your right it's non methylated and is a prohormone. Why do you want to stack it with another methyl? I followed a few of the logs on 3-ad and it sounds like it is stronger then h-drol. One of the testers got leaner while putting on 6 pounds in 3 weeks at rec dosage. There are additional benefits with the compound too: strength increases and since of well being. H-drol is a minimum 5 weeker at 25mg above rec dosage in my opinion. I guess that's as stand alone though.

spshond

spshond

Awards
? is what would you dose the 2 methyls at?

Therefore: Does this look okay for a cycle for you guys:

Havoc: 20.30.30.30 / Hdrol: 50ml.50ml.75ml.75ml

Okay so I know I would like to do a cycle with Havoc in it. I would like to handle something stronger but not interested on the sides that come along with it for the gains I would like to accomplish. I would like to gain 10 lbm and loose approximately 2-4 % in BF.

Lets start with PCT:
I have Toremifene (Farestone) - SERM
what would you recommend in addition to:6oxo extreme or AI post cycle support? other?
diesel test or lean extreme? other?
Controlled Labs Green Mag

Now the cycle:
RPN Havoc and ?

accompaniments:
AI Cycle Support
Super Cissus RX or Primaforce Cissus: Will be taken at the most, with hopes of plenty of joint support.
Taurine - Iam hoping pumps will not be nasty
Liver longer: It will make feel much better
Controlled Labs:
Orange Triad, Purple Wrath BCAA's
Optimum Nutrition:
Whey, GlycoMaize

189lbs at 2008-04-19

spshond

spshond

Awards
your right it's non methylated and is a prohormone. Why do you want to stack it with another methyl? I followed a few of the logs on 3-ad and it sounds like it is stronger then h-drol. One of the testers got leaner while putting on 6 pounds in 3 weeks at rec dosage. There are additional benefits with the compound too: strength increases and since of well being. H-drol is a minimum 5 weeker at 25mg above rec dosage in my opinion. I guess that's as stand alone though.

Reason being 3-AD is a new product out there and not really tested by the public. Very ridiculously expensive is the second reason.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Maybe go for Trione, which is the same as 6oxo I believe but 30 extra caps for the price, use that in your PCT, at week 5-7 of PCT tapering down the dosages 300/200/100mgs... also look into Liv52 (liver support), SAMe and I3C (estrogen metaboliser).

:)