Chance of getting total shutdown by H-Drol????

andreas

Awards
Has anibody heard or expirience shutdown by h drol of had trouble recovering after a short cycle of 4 weeks I was thinking of doing a cycle but had read a tons of post about how hard is getting back to normal after a cycle?

andreas

Awards
yeah I know 4 weeks of nolva and test boosters,liver aid....ect but I read threads of other steroids like havoc that even with proper pct people had hard time recovering?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your question is too broad...

it depends on your dosing, weight, experience, etc...

and your body...some peolpe shut down easily while others don't. and everyone responds differently to each compound.

andreas

Awards
I am goin to dese it at 25/50/50/50
weight 150
2 years trainning

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

andreas

Awards
1 70 meters
26 years old
I did 2 weeks of animal stak whe I was 18 (the one with prohormones no pct I know dumb) and recover great no problems

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
highly unlikely that you'll get totally shut down, however always prepare for the worst.

andreas

Awards
yeah goin to have nolva on hand or maybe runing nolva for 2 weeks after the last dose of hdrol 20/10 what do u think and in 3rd week 6 oxo 300/200/100??
or too much

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I think just use the Nova if needed. If you feel fine at the end of the cycle just rock your 6 oxo, cort control and fav test booster along with support supps.